Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
GIVING A FCK! 

Post GIVING A FCK!
I'm now a FCKing millionaire, so I'm giving away 500 free FCK's to the next ten members that post their Fckbankscoin wallet address!

Forum link...

Wallet downloads

Windows-qt: http://fckbanks.org/fckbanks-windows.zip

Mac-qt: https://github.com/fckbankscoin/fckbankscoin/

Linux-qt: https://github.com/fckbankscoin/fckbankscoin/

Source code: https://github.com/fckbankscoin/fckbank ... e/v1.0.zip

Attachment:
ip.bitcointalk.org (640x534).jpg
ip.bitcointalk.org (640x534).jpg [ 201.81 KiB | Viewed 4439 times ]

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:12 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: GIVING A FCK!
That's like the drug dealer giving away free samples so that he can create the addicts that will support his livelihood.

Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:03 pm

That's like the drug dealer giving away free samples so that he can create the addicts that will support his livelihood.

That's like a standard response from a bankster shill!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
That's like a standard response from a bankster shill!

And that's like the standard response from a ... well, let's just say you keep exposing yourself, Andy.

It works for me.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:33 am

And that's like the standard response from a ... well, let's just say you keep exposing yourself, Andy.

It works for me.

Really, are you sure about that?

It seems to me that you're the only one being exposed here, what's trying to spin this thread away from the subject by attacking the OP called in your world Chicodoodoo???

:lol: BUSTED AGAIN!!! :lol:

Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:46 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
It seems to me that you're the only one being exposed here, what's trying to spin this thread away from the subject by attacking the OP called in your world Chicodoodoo???

I'm sure it seems that way to you, because you are clearly a game-playing sociopath. The attacks began with you calling me a bankster shill in this thread's third post. It's pretty clear who's busted -- the sociopath who reveals his deviancy in every post he makes.

You're out of your league here, Andy. Once you are revealed to be a sociopath, your psychology makes you very predictable. You will continue your childish antics of one-upmanship and name-calling until you look so foolish that it will be to your advantage to drop off the forum. We've already been through this cycle a couple of times, and boy did you look foolish then. And you already look foolish now, even though you're only a few posts into your latest cycle.

You're not a very quick learner, are you.

Now I understand why you assigned yourself to be my "sidekick" for so long, when it was obvious that I didn't need a sidekick.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:07 am

andywight wrote:

I'm sure it seems that way to you, because you are clearly a game-playing sociopath. The attacks began with you calling me a bankster shill in this thread's third post. It's pretty clear who's busted -- the sociopath who reveals his deviancy in every post he makes.

You're out of your league here, Andy. Once you are revealed to be a sociopath, your psychology makes you very predictable. You will continue your childish antics of one-upmanship and name-calling until you look so foolish that it will be to your advantage to drop off the forum. We've already been through this cycle a couple of times, and boy did you look foolish then. And you already look foolish now, even though you're only a few posts into your latest cycle.

You're not a very quick learner, are you.

Now I understand why you assigned yourself to be my "sidekick" for so long, when it was obvious that I didn't need a sidekick.

:lol: Again, instead of dealing with the subject matter you continue to attack the OP, this time calling him sociopathic, a deviant, out of his league, psychologically predictable, childish, egotistical, insulting, foolish and a slow learner! You didn't answer my question Chicodoodoo! Again, what's trying to spin this thread away from the subject by attacking the OP called in your world Chicodoodoo??? :lol:

You've probably wondered why I haven't started a "Chicodoodoo BUSTED!!!" thread to counter the one you started against me! The simple reason for this is because I don't need too as this whole forum is a public testament to your failings!

Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Andy is a crypto gatekeeper with a very nasty temper.

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:26 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
You've probably wondered why I haven't started a "Chicodoodoo BUSTED!!!" thread to counter the one you started against me!

As you know, I already started it for you here ==> Chicodoodoo -- busted!

You'll also find all of your compelling evidence, which after six weeks, consists of the following line:

" :lol: Really, says who? :lol: "

Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:38 pm
Site Admin

Let's see, last time you were a millionaire, Andy, it was with Centcoin, as you bought 10,000,000 of them for $9.99 on eBay. Then you tried to sell them for a quick 4x profit, only to find out that 10,000,000 Centcoins were worth... ... zero.

So now you are again trying to find a bigger fool for your worthless FCK coins, which you have to give away just like you did with your worthless Centcoins?

You are a slow learner.

And you are still hyping crypto-currency! Who does that? Con-artists do that. Con-artists are almost always sociopaths. And Andy has already been identified as a sociopath in this very forum. Bingo, we have a match!

Andy's FCK coins = :bpoo:

Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next