Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
GIVING A FCK! 

Post Re: GIVING A FCK!
magamud wrote:
Not sure if its completely unconscious. I think a mixture of both.

Now you're contradicting your earlier statements???

magamud wrote:
You are conscious on some level of playing games and threatening people, but you think this is fair game in your head and you think you disguise this behavior in legitimacy.

Not at all and it's actually quite simple:

You fuck with me I fuck with you back!!!

You misrepresent my point of view I question your what you present!!!

magamud wrote:
Then you use your intelligence to white wash, misdirect, and blame others to veer away from this truth.

:lol: So that's whats publicly exposing your BS is now called mags! :lol:

magamud wrote:
You probably don't know any other way and probably have no insight to what I'm saying. So to give you the benefit of the doubt I would say more unconscious, but you could be wide awake to all of this and then you would vector into that really nasty group of sociopaths.

I must say this is an step down from your usual nonsense, but I do appreciate you allowing me to benefit from your doubt.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:06 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
This question, idiot!

There is only one question that you refer to in all of that text you quoted, and it is the exact question I answered for you, which you then claimed was the wrong question. Now you are unable to identify the question you want answered, but call me the idiot. You expose yourself, Andy.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Quote:
Now you're contradicting your earlier statements???

I did not see any contradictions Sandy. Can you point them out?

Or do you not give a FCK?

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
You are conscious on some level of playing games and threatening people, but you think this is fair game in your head and you think you disguise this behavior in legitimacy. Then you use your intelligence to white wash, misdirect, and blame others to veer away from this truth. You probably don't know any other way and probably have no insight to what I'm saying. So to give you the benefit of the doubt I would say more unconscious, but you could be wide awake to all of this and then you would vector into that really nasty group of sociopaths.

This is quite accurate, Mags, and very perceptive. I am inclined to say Andy is conscious of his actions, and that it indeed vectors into "that really nasty group of sociopaths." It certainly matches the carefully measured nastiness that Andy has utilized on the forum in the past against Zook, Truthunter, Canzirka, dsimon3387, Northern Boy, Mr. ULY, myself, you, and others.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:44 pm

It's safe to say there is a trail of bodies behind ole Sandy. It's remarkable stuff. A serial sociopath...

Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:57 pm

magamud wrote:
I did not see any contradictions Sandy. Can you point them out?

Sure, I asked you "So let's get this straight, you're now saying I'm intentionally limiting my thought content to hide sociopathic behavior?", to which you responded with:

magamud wrote:
Absolutely

I then asked "So this must be an unconscious act on my part?", to which you responded with:

magamud wrote:
Not sure if its completely unconscious. I think a mixture of both.

So you don't think intentionally limiting one's thought content and then not being sure if it's completely unconscious or a mixture of both is not a contradiction?

magamud wrote:
Or do you not give a FCK?

The easiest way to find out would be to download/install the FCK wallet and then post your FCK address here! 8-)

Last edited by andywight on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:02 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
It's safe to say there is a trail of bodies behind ole Sandy. It's remarkable stuff. A serial sociopath...

:lol: :lol:

I'm laughing, but it's serious stuff in reality. The humor actually comes from seeing Andy's psychology exposed. The laughter is all the sweeter knowing how Andy played me for so long, and I, the amateur sociopath hunter, was not even aware that I was being played. I'm sure Andy was silently laughing back then, but now it's my turn, and unlike Andy, I can laugh openly.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
So you don't think intentionally limiting one's thought content and then not being sure if it's completely unconscious or a mixture of both is not a contradiction?

What is your problem comprehending the written word, Andy?

Yes, you are intentionally limiting your thought content to avoid exposing your "game", meaning your sociopathy (and you are exposing yourself anyway). Yes, Mags was "absolutely" saying that. Yes, your intent can be a mixture of both conscious and unconscious intent. And no, what Mags expressed was not a contradiction.

Good obfuscation, though. It would appear that you have been picking up some tips from Zookie.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:16 am

What is your problem comprehending the written word, Andy?

Yes, you are intentionally limiting your thought content to avoid exposing your "game", meaning your sociopathy (and you are exposing yourself anyway). Yes, Mags was "absolutely" saying that. Yes, your intent can be a mixture of both conscious and unconscious intent. And no, what Mags expressed was not a contradiction.

Interesting response Chicodoodoo, I wasn't aware that you're also an expert in human sociology!

So intentionally limiting one's thoughts can be an unconscious act?

Good obfuscation, though. It would appear that you have been picking up some tips from Zookie.

Not at all and I'm baffled how you can say this as I'm merely trying to clarify what has already been posted by a member that has a long history of posting incoherence.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Not at all and it's actually quite simple:

You fuck with me I fuck with you back!!!

You can't help but expose yourself, Andy. A sociopath will always behave like a sociopath. Whether a non-sociopath sees it or not depends on his understanding of sociopathy, which means most non-sociopaths never see it.

So yes, it really is quite simple. Your philosophy is the sociopathic one, tit for tat. It's the behavior sociopaths acknowledge, respect, and employ.

Remember how you would justify your attacks against other forum participants to me, Andy. "You throw the ball at me, I throw the ball at you." It sounds reasonable to the uninitiated, but to those familiar with the sociopathic mindset, it is the mark of the beast. Even the sociopaths who helped shape the Bible exposed themselves in the same way. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth." But to forgive is divine! And there you see the difference between non-sociopaths and sociopaths, and between good and evil.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next