Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
African Corruption 
Site Admin

Post Re: African Corruption
Given that we've been brainwashed to believe everything we read and everything we are told by the authorities, perhaps we should follow my personal maxim, "question everything and dismiss nothing". I was reminded of this yesterday when I posted this. The 400 tons of cocaine led me on a bit of research that showed me once again that very little is as it appears to be.

So what about the facts about Libya in the above videos? Shouldn't we question them too?

Below are the facts offered up by the video showing Qaddafi riding through the city (Tripoli?) that are meant to counter the "facts" fed to the western public by the media machines owned by the ruling sociopaths. Let's see if they can stand up to scrutiny.

=========

• In 1951, Libya was the poorest country in the world. Before the NATO invasion, Libyans enjoyed the highest standard of living in Africa, ahead of Russia, Brazil, and Saudi Arabia.
  • In Libya, homes are considered a human right. Newly married couples receive $50,000 to buy their own home.
  • Electricity is FREE to all people in Libya.
  • Qaddafi vowed to house every Libyan before his own parents. He kept his promise, and his own father died before he was able to be housed.
  • Before Qaddafi, less than 20% of Libyans were literate. Now, education is FREE, of high quality, and the literacy rate is 83%.
  • Healthcare is also FREE and of high quality. If Libyans cannot find the education or healthcare they need in Libya, then the Libyan government funds them to go abroad to access it.
  • All loans are interest free (0%) by Libyan law.
  • If a Libyan buys a car, the government pays 50% of the price.
  • The price of gasoline Libyans pay is $0.14 per liter (53 cents a gallon).
  • Any Libyan wishing to become a farmer is given free use of land, a home, equipment, livestock, and seeds.
  • On July 1, 2011, 1.7 million people assembled in Green Square, Tripoli, to show defiance against the NATO bombing of Libya. This represented around 95% of the population of Tripoli, and about one third of the entire population of Libya!
  • The Libyan central bank is STATE OWNED, and unlike ALL banks inf the west, it is not owned by the Rothschilds and it issues debt-free money!
  • In the 1990s, Libya was accused of being responsible for the Lockerbie bombing of PanAm flight 103. It has transpired that the U.S paid witnesses at the trial $4 million each to testify against the accused Libyan men. Yes, they were paid to lie and have since recanted their testimony.
  • Qaddafi was also working to change payment for Libya's oil away from the U.S. dollar to the African gold dinar. This move prompted French president Sarkozy to call Libya "a threat to the financial security of mankind." One of the first acts of the Libyan "rebels" was to create a new central bank to one owned by the Rothschilds. The Rothschild family is estimated to own over half the worlds wealth. Rothschild-owned banks create money out of thin air and sell it to the people at interest. This means we never have enough money in existence to pay back what is "owed". So we and our unborn generations are made debt slaves to the Rothschild banking interests. Unlike our leaders - Cameron, Obama, Sarkozy, and others - Qaddafi refused to sell out his people. Libya was DEBT-FREE!
  • Can you see now why Libyans supported Qaddafi so completely, and who is behind the NATO bombing of a free and sovereign nation? Libyans had much that we do not have in the UK, USA, and the EU -- they had a leader with integrity and courage who worked for THEIR best interests, not the Rothschilds' best interests. Libyans shared in the wealth of their country free from the shackles of usury and the Rothschild banking interests. Without the tyranny of Rothschild control over the issuance of money, we could ALL live as wealthy people! We have literally been robbed of most of our wealth, trillions of dollars, by the Rothschild bankers and their rent-a-boy politicians. We have been raped and enslaved, just as Libya will be raped and enslaved if we don't stop this crime against humanity.
  • It is estimated that 30,000 Libyans have been killed by NATO and its "rebels".
  • Qaddafi believes in democracy as laid out in his book "The Green Book" . He believes that parliamentary democracies are inherently corrupt, and that people can and should represent themselves. After believing the lies about this man for all my life, his book amazed me! I cannot just sit by any longer and watch how individuals, groups, and entire countries are demonized and destroyed by our criminal governments, and then watch the media protect those responsible for crimes against humanity. I refuse to pay taxes to the criminals responsible for this. Stop paying for their bombs. Refuse to pay your taxes. Don't pay for the propaganda. Stop paying the BBC license fee. We must show solidarity with the Libyan people. If we sit by and watch these crimes against humanity and do nothing, then we are complicit, and one day, it will be our turn. To hell with NATO. To hell with the UN. To hell with the New World Order! It's time to act, people. It's time to find our courage and rise up - mass noncompliance against the New World Order!

=========

I have to say, if the leaders of my country brought me what Qaddafi brought his people, I would LOVE those leaders. As it is, I hate them, for I can see that evil has crushed a very rare thing -- a good man. And I know where that evil hides.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:22 pm

More eyewitness accounts from inside Libya from ex-congresswoman Cynthia Mckinney.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:09 am
Site Admin

I wonder how much exposure Cynthia's RT interview got on American TV. Does anyone know? I don't watch TV, so I don't know, but my bet is that it wasn't aired.

Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:09 am

I wonder how much exposure Cynthia's RT interview got on American TV. Does anyone know? I don't watch TV, so I don't know, but my bet is that it wasn't aired.

Very little is my guess. which is proberly why she hasn't qualified for targated assination yet!

Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:17 pm
Site Admin

Another indication that the story sold to Americans about Libya is a pack of lies.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:22 am

UN Land Grab Rapes Africa of Resources & Rebrands Dissenters as Rebels

On Capitol Hill, House Representatives passed a resolution to support the US military invasion in Africa under the guise of finding Kony when in reality it was to support NATO Forces in securing locals who had risen up against the UN for stealing their land for privatization. The House also introduced a resolution to use the mainstream media to coerce Americans into support the witch-hunt for Kony as a distraction from the truth.

AFRICOM partnered with President Obama to consolidate its military presence. They created the United State African Command. Under the cloak of AFRICOM, the US government’s agenda is controlling the rich resources in central Africa. Vice Admiral Robert T. Moeller openly declared AFRICOM’s guiding principle as protecting “the free flow of natural resources from Africa to the global market. Read more...

Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:41 am
Site Admin

It is indeed with heart-felt shame for my country that I post the video below. I am ashamed to be an American, ashamed to have fallen for the brainwashing and propaganda that I was raised with, ashamed to have had parents who fell for it as well, not to mention my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents who fared even worse than I did against the insidious mind control directed against them.

Quote:
We must show solidarity with the Libyan people. If we sit by and watch these crimes against humanity and do nothing, then we are complicit, and one day...

... it will be our turn. -- source (59:00) copy2

It is almost our turn.

(Yep, the video was censored. Another copy here.)

Gaddafi reminds me of someone. That someone is not of my family, or born in my country, or of my culture, and he cannot speak my language, nor can I speak his. I only have one picture of him. It's not a very good picture, as he is very small, and you can't see his face, but it doesn't matter. The important thing is that he is my brother. Here is his picture.

Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:04 am

Mario Savio on the operation of the machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhFvZRT7Ds0

Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:31 am
Site Admin

Funny how all the positive videos about Gaddafi somehow disappear! I just corrected a number of broken links in my prior posts.

Quote:
If anyone knows of a national leader who shared the wealth of his country’s resources with the people of his nation more than Colonial Gaddafi did, please tell me who that man is or was.

For years, the banker owned and controlled press demonized Muammar Gaddafi; but what he accomplished for his people during that time period seems to be that of storybook legend. -- source

I wonder how long it will take to censor J. Speer-Williams' article quoted above, given that its title is "The Most Important Moral Lesson of the 21st Century Is Known by Few!"

Sociopaths can't have the public learning about morality...

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:34 am

The comparison of Ghaddafy (a cryptoJew from his mother's side), who was installed by the CIA on behalf of western oil interests, to a truly genuine hero standing with his body in front of a line of communist tanks ... is patently ridiculous.

Dig deeper into the rabbit hole, Chico, and be charmed with the underlying reality of Ghaddafi. Ghaddafi was put down after his value was used up ... not the first strongman to be manouevred into position by Rothschild Zionism (to control a region for its natural resources), then summarily dispatched after his river of usefulness ran dry.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next