Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Agenda 21 attack on property rights: California ONE BAY AREA 

Post Agenda 21 attack on property rights: California ONE BAY AREA
Did you know that if you oppose Agenda 21 stack & pack housing, the loss of private property rights, and if you think that forcing the population into sequestered high density population centers and limiting your right to travel freely….you must be Tea Party’er. Apparently, this is a bad, bad thing according to some.

Even if you attend and oppose this UN agenda implementation, and are not affiliated with the Tea Party, you must be a rabble rouser of some kind. It couldn’t possibly be that you understand what is actually happening and object.

The biggest problem the public faces in these rigged meetings, is that the meetings are ADD meetings. Already Done Deals.

Each of these meetings is filled with Agenda 21 supporters who shill for the meeting leaders. You aren’t supposed to know that the “public” sector of these meetings is chock full of these shills in an effort to try and make it appear that the public overwhelmingly supports the efforts to establish ONE BAY AREA…a new United Nations region.

Agenda 21 will effectively deliver all of the most important resources, trade routes and military land to the UN which will then reward the international corporations who choose to play ball with a never ending supply of access and trade to cheap resources so that they can reduce the cost of their goods and sell them back to the UN. The UN will then ration the goods to the public based on “need.”

30,000 drones are coming soon!

Concentration camps will soon be filled up if you do not inform yourself.

In what has to be the largest series of public meetings in various towns and counties in California, residents are again Delphi’d as they are divided into groups headed by facilitators of Delphi control techniques and herded into “stations”. “Stations” is the new buzzword for breaking the public group into smaller more manageable groups sequestered in individual rooms. This makes the job of the facilitator in steering the group towards predetermined “solutions” while at the same time convincing the group that it was their idea, far easier.

Transportation is one of the pivotal points in establishing stack & pack housing under UN Agenda 21 and limiting freedom to travel is key. About 51:51 minutes into this fiasco, we are treated to the visual aids in the transportation station. Please note in the first video the subliminal graphics at this juncture. The graphic shows two hands: one holding a gas pump and the other a map of the world. Did you get the message?

It gets even more nauseating as these rigged meetings progress.

Every effort is made to intimidate the public including having attendees stalked by police.. Time limits on speaking to make sure no one gets to say too much in opposition. Forcing those who wish to speak to sign up…….they want these people identified.

The transportation commission has unilaterally made the decision to move ahead with ONE BAY AREA affecting 9 million people.

30,000s drones and Concentration camps coming to you soon!

Last edited by Chicodoodoo on Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Corrected YouTube links

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:40 am

Post Re: Agenda 21 attack on property rights: California ONE BAY
Agenda 21 was calculated for release by the Nefarious Think tanks to begin open slavery under the Guise of philanthropy and Legislative necessity...We own nothing in this world, this includes yourself. your children or house pets. An excellent plan to get people to volunteer their sovereignty to Men and Gods....

Last edited by magamud on Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:58 pm
Site Admin

Magamud, you are right. However, what you have summarized in a few sentences is so huge that most people cannot get their minds around it, and the amount of material necessary to "prove" your point is equally huge. Given the limited attention span and brain-power we all suffer from, how can ordinary people be brought to this powerful understanding that you possess?

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 pm

I dont know bro. This is the best medium I know o f to give testimony on my lifetime of work. Im trying to frame the Red Pill so people can possibly trace back their origin...
I might just be a Lighthouse or a Beacon from the Future and those that are already here, a model of good citizenship....

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:45 pm

I got accused of proselytizing over at another board. So I hesitate speaking on what I know with Gods Plan, because it becomes Occultic or faith based. I lose a lot of people, but in another sense there is nothing much to lose anyways....
If you can centralize Evil beyond human dynamics it is easier to see the patterns and use your mind for matters at hand.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:51 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I got accused of proselytizing over at another board. So I hesitate speaking on what I know with Gods Plan, because it becomes Occultic or faith based.

That's a danger, all right. The GFL crowd is accused of doing the same thing, and rightly so, IMO. There's a danger of doing that even with widely-accepted mainstream subjects. Fortunately, there is plenty to discuss without taking a faith-based position of certainty.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:06 am

Well the faith based intention is on a scale, depending on the dynamic. Thats why some of the GFL stuff sounds good. Its a matter of application in real time that gets the idea more accepted. So as there are people who use faith based positions as platitudes to not apply thinking, that does not mean all faith based positions are bad. Its dangerous because its hard to sift the Truth and apply it relatively for some. Also its difficult because people dont think in that state, so a so called Pied Piper could come in and ease the burden of self actualizing for some. Its complex and complex for a reason.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 am

All truth is from God; and consequently, if wicked men have said anything that is true and just, we ought not to reject it; for it has come from God.

- John Calvin

Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]