Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The real terrorists 
Site Admin

Post Re: The real terrorists
Who does Congress bow to? The American people? :lol: Hardly.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gets 29 standing ovations from Congress (2011)

January 22, 2019: The above video has been censored from YouTube. I cannot find another copy. Why is it that Netanyahu receiving adulation from all of Congress is dangerous? Because it shows who Congress really represents? How revealing...

Like the Energizer Bunny, it just keeps going, and going, and going...

Quote:
"I regret that some see my appearance here as political," he (Benjamin Netanyahu) said at one point. "I know that no matter which side of the aisle you sit on, you stand with Israel."

The 39-minute speech garnered 26 standing ovations. -- source

Benjamin Netanyahu Speech to Congress 2015

Slick Willy (Bill Clinton) must be taking notes. What a con-artist Netanyahu is, painting Iran as the most evil nation on Earth, when it is Netanyahu himself that leads the most evil nation on Earth.

That's what real evil does -- it pretends to be the powers of good battling the forces of evil.

It's the BIG LIE we've long heard talk about.

Quote:
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.” -- Joseph Goebbels

Apparently, that quote too is a big lie. The extent of our programming and brainwashing is astounding, and we don't even see it.

Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:27 am
Site Admin

Quote:
U.S. DRONE OPERATORS are inflicting heavy civilian casualties and have developed an institutional culture callous to the death of children and other innocents, four former operators said at a press briefing today in New York.

The killings, part of the Obama administration’s targeted assassination program, are aiding terrorist recruitment and thus undermining the program’s goal of eliminating such fighters, the veterans added. Drone operators refer to children as “fun-size terrorists” and liken killing them to “cutting the grass before it grows too long,” said one of the operators, Michael Haas, a former senior airman in the Air Force. Haas also described widespread drug and alcohol abuse, further stating that some operators had flown missions while impaired. -- source

The real terrorists are running the United States government. They are in the White House, they are in the Defense Department, they are in the secret intelligence agencies, they are in Congress, and they are in the Supreme Court.

The drone program is a war crime, Obama is a traitor, and everyone who cooperates with this puppet is an accessory to the crime. Keep in mind that Obama is just a puppet, a minion, receiving orders from hidden ruling sociopaths that we never elect. Obama is still quite guilty, but the masterminds of the control program are higher-up and well hidden. They don't change when government administrations do, and unless the roots of this problem are eliminated, the problem will not go away.

Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:13 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Since the false-flag disaster of 9/11, which was blamed on Muslims, these Americans have proven to be curiously slow in catching on to those who are the real terrorists. -- source

The real terrorists are the ruling sociopaths. Who are the ruling sociopaths? They are well hidden. We don't see them. We see their Minions in action, people like Netanyahu, Obama, Cameron, Blair, Bush, Sarkozy, Clinton, Brzezinski, Kissinger, Nixon, Johnson, and other visible servants of evil. The real evil knows to stay hidden and let the Minions do the work, and also let the Minions get the blame. That way, the real evil gets away with murder. Every time.

Quote:
Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it. -- Woodrow Wilson, 28th U.S. president (source)

Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:56 pm
Site Admin

I think it is clear to informed and knowledgeable people that the United States government is the number one terrorist organization on the planet. Most Americans are not aware of this because they are not informed and knowledgeable. Not surprisingly, the United States government makes every effort to keep them like that.

I stumbled across this old post from six years ago shortly after I read Stephen Lendman's new post today:

Fact: America is the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, waging endless wars on humanity at home and abroad, oppressing its own most disadvantaged citizens, mistreating unwanted aliens like fifth column threats.

I stumbled across my old post searching for a blog I wrote on the assassination of Martin Luther King and the 1999 civil trial absolving James Earl Ray of being the assassin. He was just the patsy, as Oswald is famous for saying about himself with regard to the JFK assassination. This search of mine was in turn prompted by David (DC Dave) Martin's latest piece on Who Really Killed Martin Luther King, Jr.?, specifically the beginning:

Quote:
Do you think that the answer to the title question is James Earl Ray? If so, it’s likely because you are still completely dependent for your information upon what I have come to call the NOMA, the national opinion-molding apparatus. The NOMA is made up in various degrees by the GAME, the government, academia, media, and entertainment. The NOMA and the GAME are at the heart of Phillip F. Nelson’s latest exposé of the U.S. Deep State at its worst.

The full title of his book is Who Really Killed Martin Luther King, Jr.: The Case against Lyndon B. Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover. Nelson makes his case very well that the assassination plot was conceived and directed by the latter and authorized by the former. -- source

The point here is that the real terrorists are our leaders, the very people who are trying to convince us that they are protecting us from the terrorists.

Does this remind you of the ways sociopaths behave? It should, because the real terrorists are the sociopaths that lead us.

Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
As with all Pepper’s work on the case (including book reviews), the mainstream media responded with silence. And though this was only a TV trial, increasing evidence emerged that the owner of Jim’s Grill, Loyd Jowers, was deeply involved in the assassination. Pepper dug deeper, and on December 16, 1993, Loyd Jowers appeared on ABC’s Primetime Live that aired nationwide. Pepper writes, “Loyd Jowers cleared James Earl Ray, saying that he did not shoot MLK but that he, Jowers, had hired a shooter after he was approached by Memphis produce man Frank Liberto and paid $1,000,000 to facilitate the assassination. He also said that he had been visited by a man names Raul who delivered a rifle and asked him to hold it until arrangements were finalized …. The morning after the Primetime Live broadcast there was no coverage of the previous night’s program, not even on ABC …. Here was a confession, on prime time television, to involvement in one of the most heinous crimes in the history of the Republic, and virtually no American mass-media coverage.” -- source

Martin Luther King Day is a national and government holiday, yet it is the national government that murdered King and framed an innocent man (James Earl Ray) for the crime 50 years ago. Can you spot the real terrorists in this tale?

Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2