Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
New Born Babies Have Only Felt Pain In The last 30 yrs 

Post New Born Babies Have Only Felt Pain In The last 30 yrs
According To Doctors, New Born Babies Have Only Felt Pain In The Last 30 Years
http://preventdisease.com/news/12/051412_According-To-Doctors-New-Born-Babies-Have-Only-Felt-Pain-In-The-Last-30-Years.shtml
Quote:
How Pain From a Vaccine Needle or Circumcision Primes The Brain of Infants For Future Trauma

Newborns exposed to painful events such as vaccines or circumcision may affect future pain responses and adaptation to life experiences.

Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
Site Admin

Post Re: New Born Babies Have Only Felt Pain In The last 30 yrs
The truth is that medicine today is just as barbaric as medicine in the Middle Ages. We simply don't realize it, just as they didn't realize it in the Middle Ages.

Thu May 17, 2012 9:17 pm

It appears our consciousness is anti life....
I think our societal consciousness is mimicking the same dynamics as an auto immune disease gone wild.

There is no denying we are headed for a Climax. Just a reminder note, please keep your emergency supplies at hand.

I will be able to live off grid for a good 6 months, perhaps depending on my access to gas to run my generators.

Personally I think our military will be able to get roads and business up in running pretty fast. Maybe 2 - 4 weeks.

So I don't plan on leaving my house until then. That is if I don't get screened by the Homeland for my outlandish posting on these boards. Then I'm sure they will have a

very efficient Wetworks team backed by the new legislation for Anti Terrorist contingencies.

Hell, how far off are we really from just condemning people like me, make a visit to my house with an organ harvesting van, in route to an Airport to ship the precious resources to support the Homeland. Or maybe the Hoeland.... :shock:

Sieg Heil.....

Sat May 19, 2012 12:33 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Hell, how far off are we really from just condemning people like me, make a visit to my house with an organ harvesting van, in route to an Airport to ship the precious resources to support the Homeland.

You're scaring me now, Magamud, but that's a good thing. There's nothing wrong with being scared, as long as that fear is based in reality. For then we will finally act.

Sat May 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Your hitting a good dynamic Chic and its not Fear mongering its just the Truth.

Another defense mechanism in our consciousness is to defend the Lie, to think this is fear mongering, ignore it and character assassinate the messenger.

I feel certain, that the bigger the lie the easier it is to get through. More in lines with a Blitzkrieg! So the ability to extrapolate, analyze and process this stuff

goes beyond the box. The Monarchs know this, as to why I suggest that the Truth is released through our Entertainment to make it appear Fantasy.

Its a very tough balance between pragmatism and creative thinking.

Sat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]