Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Where's the evidence boys and girls? 

Post Where's the evidence boys and girls?
So far, I've been accused of everything from being a stalker of married men, builder of BS blogs, associate of nefarious gangster types, "cointel", "grey", "black ops", unstable, "crazy as a loon" and general not nice girl.

I have also been accused of being a sock-puppet which I COPPED TO!

The rest is HORSESHIT.

This will not stand.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

When someone accuses another of a "crime" or "misdemeanor" they should be required to produce the EVIDENCE as the basis for said accusation.

SO FAR? Where's the beef?

In my case on MY BLOG: I produce the EVIDENCE for the things I say.

If I cannot produce the evidence it's because I DO NOT WISH TO COMPROMISE THE IDENTITY OF THE PERSON WHO DOES HAVE THE EVIDENCE...

Capische? In the case of Andy? Gloves are off.

So, Andy: I have every conversation that has ever taken place between us, MOSTLY INITIATED BY YOU SIR, on file: AUDIO, and text. Screen shots and Audio Files.

Dude... if you boys have PUBLISHED your accusations about me on this board but have not PROVIDED UNITED PEOPLE WITH THE EVIDENCE OF WHAT YOU CLAIM? It's time to shit or get off the pot, Chico and The Man.

Do it Andy. I will be happy to post MY counter-claims ON MY BLOG. Very happy to post the truth and nothing but the truth about you, Andy. As well as Chico...

Stop lying your FACE off to these people. If what you say is really true about me? PUBLISH YOUR DOCUMENTATION. Otherwise fuck right off and go hide under a banana plant with a SMOOTHIE not a beer and get your head on STRAIGHT.

You should be ashamed to call yourself a MAN, Andy. You're not a man. Well, sure you might have the equipment, but so does your 3 year old... you're certainly not any man I would care to be associated with "romantically", nor have I ever aspired to. Nor would I care to call you my friend. Which I did, Andy. For a brief moment there. To my embarrassment.

I actually called you my friend. My discernment has been known to fail me at times, this is true as well... (Hey! I never said I was perfect!! I can be as wrong as the next girl: For instance, I thought NB was coming after me on Avalon when in fact that morning at 2:40 AM he was trying to help me... I didn't get it then. I get it now. You should be so lucky to have a "NB" in your corner Andy, instead of the kinds of SILLY SCHMUCKS huddled there...)

You sent me a photo... you told me all about your sweet life in the tropics. You were my friend.

I NEVER ONCE MADE ANY SORT OF ROMANTIC MOVE ON YOU. IN YOUR DREAMS YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN BEING.

Tell it to the Marines or YOUR WIFE who hasn't got a CLUE what you're up to... I think your 3 year knows more than SHE does about what you do at home while she's working her ass off...

Go sell your fish story to Nexus or Avalon.

Fri May 04, 2012 3:46 am

Post Re: Where's the evidence boys and girls?
@A Nony Mouse

I can see that as soon as someone is no longer your "associate" you are quick to toss them into the trash. One of the reasons that I would never share any of my private details with you. You I believe are much more damaging with people's private information than anyone has ever been with yours.

Take note NB one day when you smell the coffee be ready to be tossed to the lions.

Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 am

Gotta feeling she only bites those that bite her first lol.

Stormborn

Fri May 04, 2012 5:36 am

Stormborn wrote:
Gotta feeling she only bites those that bite her first lol.

Stormborn

WHO IS TALK SHIT?

It sure as heck is not who it's purporting to be: I was dragged through the wringer for having a sock puppet here to PROTECT MYSELF. I registered another to make a specific point.

The question which begs asking: Why is "Talk Shit" a sock puppet, who owns this recently registered "alias", and is this "alias" performing for the board.

What a character! What a mensch...

Disinfo reigns on United People.

Oh what tangled webs. When first we practice and all that jazz.

Fri May 04, 2012 5:57 am

Back to the topic: WHERE'S THE EVIDENCE. Andy and TALKS SHIT.

I'd be happy to post mine.

DO NOT TALK SHIT and attempt to INTIMATE that I'm interested or ever was in YOUR ASS when in point of fact? Certain entities have far too much spare time on their hands. Bored house-husbands for instance, taking care of toddlers. Things get burned when things hot up online on soooo many boards. Some addicts have trouble geting into the kitchen to check on the roast chicken.

While youngsters are plunked in front of the tube watching cartoons all the live-long-day.

The "baby-sitters".

Time for certain entities to get their asses off their chairs, off the internet, and back to their real life responsibilites.

Wives and Ficticious Libel Letters notwithstanding.

Before more people get hurt in this Comedia Alternativa.

The truth is out there.

All recorded.

For my protection because you never KNOW who these people REALLY ARE or if you can REALLY TRUST THEM.

So record EVERYTHING.

Just in case they ever try to fuck with YOU like they're fucking with me. It's a dangerous viral world kids.

Don't try this at home unless you can protect you and yours with THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

XXX Gypsy

Fri May 04, 2012 6:13 am

Nice try Gipsy, but you need to find some else, I'' m not interested in your bull shit games! :lol: and in the mean time I think are go down to the Exuma's for a spot of sailing.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri May 04, 2012 11:44 am

:wave:
GW your credibility is a washed up beach. I would not be surprised if your whole pity party is but just a Ruse.

Have fun though!

Would you like to admit that Oh Yeah was one of your sockpuppets?

Have you still concluded im a misogynist from your thorough investigation?

Could you please list all of your aliases?

Fri May 04, 2012 4:53 pm
Site Admin

Disinfo reigns on United People.

Much, much less now that you've been booted, GW. Oh, how rude of me! Now that we are on a first name basis, I mean "Milena".

By the way, that is information your sockpuppet King Art2 posted here to set me up for public crucifixion. Since you released it, and since it is a permanent fixture on the Internet, it's not private information, is it. I see it as no harm to you, just as you saw it as no harm to you when you posted it.

I'm glad we're agreed.

xxxgypsy wrote:
Penzin is against the wall, reputation in tatters, no friends in all the wrong places, no money to her name, barely able to feed and clothe her teenage son (we’re just repeating her own words here) and it appears to us that from that position she doesn’t have anything to lose.

Wait, what about her reputation? Oh right, "in tatters".

Don't worry, there are still some members at United People that believe in you! Or serve you.... Or work with you.... Or something.

Sat May 05, 2012 5:56 am

You asked for it now Chico.

Are you drinking? If so, get some coffee into you fast.

Sat May 05, 2012 6:03 am

Chico,

That post, above, you made linking to that blog (I'm not going to link it here again), is just plain childish and very nasty. You are playing petty politics. I thought you were bigger than that. That is sinking SO low - so low you now have to reach up to touch the ground. Lost me man. Disgusted.

And do me a favour, don't draw me into your lab rat games of intellectual posturing debating ad nauseum. I have a real life and going to make lasagne. Go and talk with yourself.

Just to clear things up regarding if I 'work' for Gypsy that yourself and Zook have cooked up? Not everything is a conspiracy! That notion is so ridiculous that somehow I am alphabet soup. Christ almighty! Now I've heard everything.

:evil:
Lily

Sat May 05, 2012 6:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next