Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Making war 
Site Admin

Post Making war
War today is orchestrated. The war against Iran has been prepared step by step. We are being led to the slaughter.

This picture is from 1946. A nuclear weapon was first tested in 1945. A lot has changed in 66 years.

For a huge "blow-up" of the picture, click here.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:31 am

Post Re: Making war
I could argue that there has not been one War that has not been orchestrated in our history. War destroys evidence, constructs a new societal narrative and Centralizes power. It might be said that our entire timeline is nothing more then Distilling The Devils work....

Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:07 pm
No question about if wars are orchestrated. The real question is, those who are in power who wage WAR grew up just as we did. How is it that "they" turned into such sociopaths? Is this a "trait" of the human race?

I think on a much smaller level of a example: A guy has been working on a paint job on his prized car. He has invested $10,000 in just the paint job alone (yes, I just saw such a car), and a very jealous "friend" decides to ruin the paint job with some course sand paper. The proud owner of that car finds out who did it and bashes his "friend's" head into a brick wall...48 times!!!! Another guy tries to break in on the beating and get's beat up too. Why, because the car owner feels he has a "right" to do what he is doing. His CAR became his "idol" and idols have to be protected. Idols keep us from being able to live according to the Golden Rule.

Apparently idols can be things like POWER, POSITION, MONEY and such that give justification for WAR. The Golden Rule considers the welfare of others. Idols we may embrace have no consideration of anyone.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Its complex, but the truth will not suffer platitudes of supposed Idol virtues. This is where the Atheist is challenged the most in his Eternal Vigilance. Unaware of the Celestial narrative he is required to use his Reason of what is the most excellent Truth to not go down the wrong path. This is quite hard because you will have a group of alibis, while being challenged with your own belief system. Courage is the name of the game and many choose comfort....

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:52 pm

War is the syndrome. Who is the cause? Same people doing the same things.

I am going to say it. ...... War is for Israel. Always has been. This is documented throughout history.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:26 pm
Site Admin

loveandgratitude wrote:
War is for Israel. Always has been. This is documented throughout history.

It does appear that the people behind the state of Israel are the ones pushing for war. There seems to be this Nazi-like class of sociopathic elites running not only Israel, but most major governments, the banking system, the media, the educational system, the health system, the military, the arms industry, the intelligence agencies, etc.

In other words, we're in deep, deep doo-doo.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 pm

Yeah we are :!: :!:

Are they simply an elite group that has risen to the top, or mere mind controlled puppets? Many suspect the real controllers remain hidden and go to great lengths to stay that way. Implying they must (so far) do this for their own safe keeping.

Warm wishes,
Lee

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 am
Site Admin

Lee wrote:
Are they simply an elite group that has risen to the top, or mere mind controlled puppets?

The insanity of it has often seemed so inhuman to me that the thought has occasionally crossed my mind that the real controllers are non-human. So when Phil Schneider claimed to have attended secret underground U.N. meetings that were presided over by aliens, my first reaction was to believe it. I still haven't found a good reason to dismiss it.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:21 am

NATO-Israel Joint Operation: Access Codes

In recent days, two bits of information disclosed that Israel is intensifying its cooperation with NATO. One of them is quite trivial, the second implies an unprecedented level of cooperation and has already generated protests from Turkey, a former Israel ally.

Once Israel gets that, it would be able to manipulate NATO’s communications (for example by disguising one of its missile-ships as an Iranian one) in a credible way, and to mimic a false flag attack on NATO. Is that what Mr. Vilnai defined as “Israel’s big interest?”

To be More -

http://www.roytov.com/articles/throughforce.htm

Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:48 am

loveandgratitude wrote:
War is the syndrome. Who is the cause? Same people doing the same things.

I am going to say it. ...... War is for Israel. Always has been. This is documented throughout history.

Right on sister!

Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next