Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Making war 

Post Re: Making war
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Lee wrote:
Are they simply an elite group that has risen to the top, or mere mind controlled puppets?

The insanity of it has often seemed so inhuman to me that the thought has occasionally crossed my mind that the real controllers are non-human. So when Phil Schneider claimed to have attended secret underground U.N. meetings that were presided over by aliens, my first reaction was to believe it. I still haven't found a good reason to dismiss it.

Thanks for the link Chico, interesting read. Have read some info about Dulci - with the state of the world it seems plausible.
Lee

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:52 am

Peter Joseph presentation in Israel - Feb 6 2012

Defining Peace:
Economics, The State and War

I think Peter is a true humanitarian. Haven't watched it all yet, but thought I would post for you all as it just came out.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:32 am

Ron Paul on war with Iran...

I agree - people don't see sanctions as an act of war, but they are.

Thanks to Calz who posted this vid on Avalon..

Warm wishes,
Lee

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 pm
Guys, one thing I can say is that we have no worry about Israel going to a nuclear exchange. Trust me here.
I was invited to meet with certain members of the Knesset last Nov. I do know a little bit about what Israel is planning. Yes, they will strike back if attacked, and yes the can wipe Iran off the map, but that won't happen because the controllers who are also over the Middle East can't afford any "loose canons".

Our main concern ought to be our own survival where we live. That is the deep "do do" (as Chico put it) that we will have to deal with. Interesting enough, America is on everyone's hit list. Even it's own Government has America on the hit list. :shock: Don't you folks think we better be getting our pants on?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:52 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
Guys, one thing I can say is that we have no worry about Israel going to a nuclear exchange. Trust me here. I was invited to meet with certain members of the Knesset last Nov. I do know a little bit about what Israel is planning.

Who is to say that those certain members have any control or influence in the decision by Israel to have a nuclear exchange? Who can even say that the decision will only be made by Israel? Who is really in control of Israel?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:49 am
Quote:
Who is really in control of Israel?

You ARE a THINKER Chico, that's for sure.
Good questions.

I think there has been enough money changing hands to keep Israel "bought" for the time being. Also, the Muslims have enough problems just getting along amongst themselves. Sure they hate the Jews, but they are also afraid, because they know Israel can send them all into oblivion. As crazy as we may think the Muslims are...they are really cowards. Western Media has us to believe in all these terror Muslims, when the head man is actually an "actor" making the world think there is a real enemy. Forget the Muslims, as they are not the big bad wolf to watch out for. They are but a distraction. The "tension" has been there for a long, long time, and neither wants a "Mexican stand off". It's the European power play that we better keep a close eye on, for the next "Hitler" will come from a country that controls the rest. Even Israel must watch out for such a "Hitler" over the Arabs, for a European "Hitler" can summon many countries together and have Israel "cornered". Again, it's all chess masterminding.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:27 am

Quote:
Guys, one thing I can say is that we have no worry about Israel going to a nuclear exchange. Trust me here. I was invited to meet with certain members of the Knesset last Nov. I do know a little bit about what Israel is planning.

There is so much gasoline over there with Idiots lighting Cigars from every country. This statement sounds outlandish. The Chessboard is done and over with, its CheckMate we are just in the space between moves when the King is knocked over. This could happen at any time or take another couple of years. Its the work of good people giving us more time.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 pm

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
Who is really in control of Israel?

You ARE a THINKER Chico, that's for sure.
Good questions.

I think there has been enough money changing hands to keep Israel "bought" for the time being. Also, the Muslims have enough problems just getting along amongst themselves. Sure they hate the Jews, but they are also afraid, because they know Israel can send them all into oblivion. As crazy as we may think the Muslims are...they are really cowards. Western Media has us to believe in all these terror Muslims, when the head man is actually an "actor" making the world think there is a real enemy. Forget the Muslims, as they are not the big bad wolf to watch out for. They are but a distraction. The "tension" has been there for a long, long time, and neither wants a "Mexican stand off". It's the European power play that we better keep a close eye on, for the next "Hitler" will come from a country that controls the rest. Even Israel must watch out for such a "Hitler" over the Arabs, for a European "Hitler" can summon many countries together and have Israel "cornered". Again, it's all chess masterminding.

Israel is a Rothschild virtual estate.

A modern Synagogue of Satan, as it were ... the house of usury, deception, perfidy, profiteering, etc. ... that the putative righteous illustrative Jew (Jesus) allegedly warned the people about.

The narrative is not about heroes and cowards ... Davids and Goliaths ... Jews and Arabs ... etc.

Nay ... the real narrative is about gangsters and the populations they prey upon. Organized crime versus righteous human organization. Machiavellian princes versus the masses and the majesty of high principles.

To wit, Hitler, Stalin, Saddam, bin Laden, etc. - or any such modern equivalent waiting to be hoisted onto the world's stage - are just spotlit dummies sitting on a ventriloquist's lap.

Humble opinions all around.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:11 pm

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:05 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Israel is a Rothschild virtual estate. ... the real narrative is about gangsters and the populations they prey upon.

I agree with you, Zook. This is a criminal enterprise, or a parasitic one, or a sociopathic one. Actually, it's all three, as they are mutually inclusive.

To know who is really in control of Israel, perhaps we should ask who is really in control of the Rothschild power pyramid.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next