Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Making war 
Post Re: Making war
Quote:
A modern Synagogue of Satan, as it were ... the house of usury, deception, perfidy, profiteering, etc. ... that the putative righteous illustrative Jew (Jesus) allegedly warned the people about.

I don't disagree "uncle", the Jews are some selfish people for sure...and yes there is much of the world that the Jews in power have in hand, including politics within America. Israel has been the center of the "volcano" for many years, and I know of hate on behalf of the Jews which is as bad as any that mankind has done. Hitler certainly didn't have the attitude he did because of how the Jews "dressed".

This thread is about the making of WAR and it doesn't seem to matter who starts WAR, for all will be part of it. What matters is who will be the victor, for if it is the sociopaths, then there is no freedom for anyone anyway. Folks, forget the Jews, as we will soon have WAR at our doorsteps. What are we going to do with that?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:01 pm

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
A modern Synagogue of Satan, as it were ... the house of usury, deception, perfidy, profiteering, etc. ... that the putative righteous illustrative Jew (Jesus) allegedly warned the people about.

I don't disagree "uncle", the Jews are some selfish people for sure...and yes there is much of the world that the Jews in power have in hand, including politics within America. Israel has been the center of the "volcano" for many years, and I know of hate on behalf of the Jews which is as bad as any that mankind has done. Hitler certainly didn't have the attitude he did because of how the Jews "dressed".

This thread is about the making of WAR and it doesn't seem to matter who starts WAR, for all will be part of it. What matters is who will be the victor, for if it is the sociopaths, then there is no freedom for anyone anyway. Folks, forget the Jews, as we will soon have WAR at our doorsteps. What are we going to do with that?

With respect, TH, Jews did not create Israel. Zionist banksters and ideologues did. There is a wide gulf between Jews and Zionists.

Here's a post I made on the topic just today at Nexus:
http://nexus.2012info.ca/forum/showthre ... #post63040

Indeed, this is about making war. Israel is at the epicenter of many of the past half-century's wars ... and precisely because the key banksters of the world, the Rothschilds, created modern Israel for their purposes and the specific purpose of keeping the Levant in a constant state of war/agitation. By chaos, they have ruled.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:00 am
Quote:
Indeed, this is about making war. Israel is at the epicenter of many of the past half-century's wars ... and precisely because the key banksters of the world, the Rothschilds, created modern Israel for their purposes and the specific purpose of keeping the Levant in a constant state of war/agitation. By chaos, they have ruled.

I have no disagreement with you Zook, as I know about the "banksters" very well. They play with countries as though they are pieces on their chess boards. America has been "played" as well. Look at all the money spent and the wars Americans have started....and in playing along, who then is less guilty? As I remember, you live in a country that doesn't start much. :) I wish all countries were like that.

Zook, the banksters have us all because we have all played the game with them. What do we really own? They have used us all to make profit from. How many can afford to march against the banksters and not risk losing all the banksters have loaned out to them? We are in quite the predicament my friend.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:43 am
People, so far we have TWICE as many posts on MAKING WAR than ENDING WAR. :roll: At this rate we won't be ending many wars. :roll:

Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:48 am
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
People, so far we have TWICE as many posts on MAKING WAR than ENDING WAR. :roll: At this rate we won't be ending many wars. :roll:

Don't worry, there is no correlation between number of posts and making / ending wars.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 am
Quote:
Don't worry, there is no correlation between number of posts and making / ending wars.

Good to know, I can stop freaking out. :)

Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am

truthunter wrote:
[...]
I have no disagreement with you Zook, as I know about the "banksters" very well. They play with countries as though they are pieces on their chess boards. America has been "played" as well. Look at all the money spent and the wars Americans have started....and in playing along, who then is less guilty? As I remember, you live in a country that doesn't start much. :) I wish all countries were like that.

Zook, the banksters have us all because we have all played the game with them. What do we really own? They have used us all to make profit from. How many can afford to march against the banksters and not risk losing all the banksters have loaned out to them? We are in quite the predicament my friend.

I didn't perceive any real disagreement, TH. I do tend to talk in an active voice when I chase the truths. Merely staking out my arguments, is all.

If I sound hard-edged from time to time, friend ... it's because I'm in the middle of a meal and hadn't eaten for several days. :D

ps: I wish there was a thanks button equivalent on phpBBS ... and better icons. I usually use the thanks button (and the jester icon) on Nexus to soften the hard edge delivery of my arguments. It's almost impossible to deliver hard truths with a feather.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 pm
Quote:
It's almost impossible to deliver hard truths with a feather.

Love the poetry in your logic Zook. What do you think about making WAR on the Elite? Thanks to Lee on her microwave test post, I think we might have some just ammo to start a WAR (fight unjust fire with just fire) in the legal system. The microwave dilemma give us a perfect tool to do battle with as we have all been made to believe something was "safe" and ended up destroying our very molecular human structure. I think it's time to circle the wagons and prepare to defend what right remains of our human existence. What do you think?

Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:11 pm

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
It's almost impossible to deliver hard truths with a feather.

Love the poetry in your logic Zook. What do you think about making WAR on the Elite? Thanks to Lee on her microwave test post, I think we might have some just ammo to start a WAR (fight unjust fire with just fire) in the legal system. The microwave dilemma give us a perfect tool to do battle with as we have all been made to believe something was "safe" and ended up destroying our very molecular human structure. I think it's time to circle the wagons and prepare to defend what right remains of our human existence. What do you think?

Well, I'm not sure we can make war on the elites as a pre-planned thing, TH.

It will have to be a spontaneous combustion of sorts. The elites are aware of this and are probably focusing their energies on preventing this spontaneous combustion a.k.a. critical mass a.k.a. the breaking point.

I have no faith in the legal system which, IMO, is just as corrupt as the governing system.

Critical mass will occur either with awareness in the best case scenario ... or with no milk in the grocery stores to feed the babies, e.g. when push comes to shove in the worst case scenario.

In a way, we are already at war ... an informational war. Truth - as always - is one of the first casualties of war. So it is the case with the informational war. We have to be eternally vigilant against the attacks on truths.

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:43 pm

We have always been at war and on many different levels. For the atheistic/agnostic level one must only spend a Semester at Zooks university to not deny responsibility of the Nefarious System. In a miracle of miracles 6 billion on the planet less a Billion of the conscious parasites, would just cease all activity and begin investigating their own physical surroundings for the psychopathic entity. In real time, only clusters of organic rebellion occur, easily compromised and redirected due to so many heads on the hydra. And in the Meantime of lopping heads, the Beast prepares for a mass critical event to change the Mason Chess Board when the luxury of Rebellion will be reduced and managed more carefully. And to boot the free thinking resources used to maintain safety and resources...

Its an incremental devolution of sovereignty and dissention over time. Time being like the Celestial Orbs that cross the sky, moving to slow to notice in real time, but over time a movement of Miracles....

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3