Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Where's the evidence boys and girls? 

Post Re: Where's the evidence boys and girls?
Lily de Cuir wrote:
Chico,

That post, above, you made linking to that blog (I'm not going to link it here again), is just plain childish and very nasty. You are playing petty politics. I thought you were bigger than that. That is sinking SO low - so low you now have to reach up to touch the ground. Lost me man. Disgusted.

And do me a favour, don't draw me into your lab rat games of intellectual posturing debating ad nauseum. I have a real life and going to make lasagne. Go and talk with yourself.

Just to clear things up regarding if I 'work' for Gypsy that yourself and Zook have cooked up? Not everything is a conspiracy! That notion is so ridiculous that somehow I am alphabet soup. Christ almighty! Now I've heard everything.

:evil:
Lily
Chico,

That post, above, you made linking to that blog (I'm not going to link it here again), is just plain childish and very nasty. You are playing petty politics. I thought you were bigger than that. That is sinking SO low - so low you now have to reach up to touch the ground. Lost me man. Disgusted.

And do me a favour, don't draw me into your lab rat games of intellectual posturing debating ad nauseum. I have a real life and going to make lasagne. Go and talk with yourself.

Just to clear things up regarding if I 'work' for Gypsy that yourself and Zook have cooked up? Not everything is a conspiracy! That notion is so ridiculous that somehow I am alphabet soup. Christ almighty! Now I've heard everything.

:evil:
Lily

Don't take it personally Lil: Chicko is just trying for a world record, the fastest time ever a man had abandoned all his principles when his ego was butthurt. So much for members determining through process..all it took to unravel was Chico gots an ego boo boo!! :crybabe:

Sat May 05, 2012 5:54 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Where's the evidence boys and girls?
Canzirka, Lily, Dsimon, your double standards are showing. GW posted the same information, and you fell all over yourselves to applaud her while saying how justified her actions were. Should I come along behind her and do the same thing with the exact same information, your outrage has no limits.

Hypocrites.

Sun May 06, 2012 5:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2