Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
The Triumph 

Post Re: The Triumph
Well, it's all out there in the public and people like David Flynn has said it all. The story is that now and then, roughly every 6400 years, civilizations are wiped out on this planet. This specific time signature is written in the stars and is further referenced in architecture, in art, in symbols, etc. It's not difficult to see that things are fallen apart at this moment and that we are approaching a new clean up of the planet. How to deal with these upcoming events, actually I have no idea. In addition, the records of these old civilizations and those who survived it seem to be lost. The situation is quite desperate or as Martin Heidegger said in one of his interviews: "Only a god can still save us." What can or should we do as a united people? Should we turn ourselves to Janus, the god of gods, and pray that he will take us safely to the other side?

Sun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Site Admin

There is the very real probability that there are periodic events that occur in the galaxy and/or solar system that have catastrophic effects on our planet. Our history is woefully incomplete, and there is evidence that much of history is deliberately rewritten to hide the true story from the masses. We have even seen that occurring in front of our eyes in our own lifetime. We are ignorant and ill-prepared.

I question the interpretations, but I do not dismiss them. There is evidence that there is something there that we need to investigate. It should be studied extensively, in my opinion. The implications may be critical to our survival.

On the other hand, we can see how distorted and incomplete our modern knowledge is. Was ancient knowledge just as distorted and incomplete? Why should we assume that they had perfect knowledge? Even if the source of that knowledge is extraterrestrial in nature, is it without error?

With all that being said, I think there's a change coming.

Sun May 08, 2011 6:18 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I question the interpretations, but I do not dismiss them. There is evidence that there is something there that we need to investigate. It should be studied extensively, in my opinion. The implications may be critical to our survival.

An important question is: What can or what should we do? The study of the origin of man is difficult, because of the lost or hidden records. In addition, many different theories are nowadays out there in the alternative media. Some of the information might be true but most of them is false. We simply don't know, while the evidence to back-up our theories is missing. As far as I can see it we are here in a field of full speculation. However, if there are any "survivors" out there, I invite them to step forward and share their knowledge. I'm sure that some "guardians" of this ancient knowledge care about humanity as a whole and not just about a happy few.

Last edited by skippy on Thu May 12, 2011 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:47 pm
Site Admin

Skippy, your link didn't show up. Did you use the "URL" tag?

OK, I see you got it fixed with the "youtube" tag. Well done.

Last edited by Chicodoodoo on Thu May 12, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Follow-up comment

Mon May 09, 2011 4:04 pm

We can say that we are all on the same boat and that it will sink. Those happy few who are in the know and who plan for arks will probably survive. But isn't the rule women and children first? A world without true human values, without respect, without noblesse can it really exist? "When I say to a wicked man, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn him or speak out to dissuade him from his evil ways in order to save his life, that wicked man will die for his sin, but I will hold you accountable for his blood" (Ezekiel 3-18). What was Cameron trying to say us with his master piece?

Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 pm
Site Admin

skippy wrote:
A world without true human values, without respect, without noblesse can it really exist?

The world is being deliberately steered in that direction by the sociopathic controllers. That is why I oppose them. It is not the kind of world I want for humanity.

Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
The world is being deliberately steered in that direction by the sociopathic controllers. That is why I oppose them. It is not the kind of world I want for humanity.

Yes, we wholeheartedly desire a better world, but at the same time humanity is deliberately accepting its fate. Every day we are a bit more locked in this prison, called divide and conquer. How to break out-off this catch 22? Is it really possible to unite and triumph? What does the United People mean from a spiritual point of view? Do we define here "United" from a "self-interest" or "material" point of view? If so, what's holding us together? Below an excellent interview with the author of "Fingerprints of Gods" Graham Hancock.

Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm
Site Admin

skippy wrote:
Do we define here "United" from a "self-interest" or "material" point of view?

Excellent video! I had not seen it before. Thank you for posting it, Skippy.

Yes, I think we define "united" from a self-interest point of view, but not based on the narrow-minded definition of "self". Instead, we use the concept of "all life" as self. Humans are simply one manifestation of life. We would surely do better than we do now if we could only succeed to define self as "all humanity". But the danger there is one of the parasite ignoring the well-being of the host. If I were to argue that humans are parasites of other plants and animals, our emphasis on ourselves at the expense of the hosts that nourish us could damage the necessary balance of nature, ultimately impacting our survival.

It's really a question of balance. The problem we face now is that we are severely out of balance.

Sat May 14, 2011 5:01 am

Chicodoodoo wrote:
It's really a question of balance. The problem we face now is that we are severely out of balance.

Imagine sacred economics. Living in the gift...

Mon May 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Lets put it this way. The occultic symbology and information is all there out in the open. You will get the meanings once you find your own unique logos. All the modern day cities were built on it, industry, religion, media, entertainment, Zodiac etc...Im glad everyone is exposing it but giving interpretation is possibly changing perspective. Yes there were advanced civilizations before us. Look at ancient sites and precession if you will. Maybe its like the moth and the flame analogy.

Thu May 19, 2011 8:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next