Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
The Triumph 

Post The Triumph
Vincent Bridges explaining the portail of the St. Trophime basilique in Arles, France. Disclosure in plain sight?

Last edited by skippy on Sat May 07, 2011 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 am
Site Admin

Post Re: The Triumph
I'm scratching my head on this one. What did you see that was important in the video? Or was this just a test, like the video I posted?

Sat May 07, 2011 6:25 am

Good question Chico! As this website is still in an embryonical phase, it's interesting to see where things will take us from here. I've posted this video to see how big this house is or will eventually be? Do we want to limit this virtual meeting place to the discussion on the United People and some related subjects or do we want to cater for the needs of all human beings to join, express and discuss? Do we want here adherents-only to the Declaration of the UP or do we want to build a broader community which is open for any subject to be discussed, including religion, spirituality, ET's, etc. It might be good, to have an idea right from the start on what's in and what's out. Personally, I think we should try to build a true open environment, but i'm keen to know how you see these things... We are in a design phase and it might be interesting to discuss the design principles and scope of this initiative. "Nothing is more practical than a good theory" and "life is design". Talking about design, I'm happy to find out that Buckminster has joined. Buck, don't hesitate to take us to the drawing boards!

Skip

Sat May 07, 2011 7:50 am
Site Admin

skippy wrote:
Do we want here adherents-only to the Declaration of the UP or do we want to build a broader community which is open for any subject to be discussed, including religion, spirituality, ET's, etc.

That's an easy one! My choice would be "a broader community which is open for any subject to be discussed, including religion, spirituality, ET's, etc." But since I am not a dictator here, the United People forum will become whatever the members wish it to become. It is OUR forum to do with what WE wish.

Sat May 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Interesting... In the same spirit, let's continue with Aletheia (ἀλήθεια), also translated as "unclosedness," "unconcealedness," "disclosure" or "truth". The literal meaning of the word ἀ–λήθεια is, the state of not being hidden; the state of being evident, sincere. Here the naked truth according to Botticelli:

Sat May 07, 2011 8:32 pm
Site Admin

Full transparency works for me, Skippy! Everything has to be out in the open for a united people to function. As soon as things are hidden, equality and liberty are lost.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Ok Chico, let's move on then with a presentation of David Flynn. David suggest a time signature for an important event written in the stars.

Sat May 07, 2011 9:38 pm
Site Admin

At 5:27 he says, "You know that something big is going to happen."

That's like saying, "When the big hand on the clock covers the little hand, you know something big is going to happen."

I know no such thing, and I suspect no one else does either.

Why do we as humans assign special significance to arbitrary but repetitive events? And why don't we learn that it is silly to do so?

Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Chicodoodoo wrote:
I know no such thing, and I suspect no one else does either.

I agree with you Chico on this, but is someone trying to tell us something here?

Attachments:
e.GIF
e.GIF [ 157.61 KiB | Viewed 2259 times ]
Sat May 07, 2011 10:57 pm
Site Admin

skippy wrote:
but is someone trying to tell us something here?

Probably, but is what we imagine they are telling us the same thing as the story they had in mind? And is that story important, fiction or non-fiction?

What do you think the story is?

Sun May 08, 2011 12:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next