Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Just telling it like it is! 

Post Re: Just telling it like it is!
Misperceptions is the word of the Day Zook! Everyone is responsible for themselves my friend. All the information is out and about. You will just fall prey to co-dependent dynamics in guise of helping another. People are hiding and alibing each other to not face themselves. Its a big Ponzie Scheme mixed with seeming unlimited Virtues, Love and light and a warm Bosom.

Be careful!

Magamud

Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 pm
"Peacekeeping" is demanded by all who seek to get to the same place. As an example, the main reason why Arabs and Jews find it impossible to find "peace" is because they don't have the same goal. It seems Jews could care less about all those wonderful "virgins"...lol. What in the name of ALLAH is wrong with those people? :lol:

My friends, the pursuit of truth can not include assumed agenda. TRUTH is like a virgin who can not be "manhandled". It can even be said that we don't find it...it must find us, and it finds only those who stick around long enough to be found by her.

It would be a pleasure to do more and more digging to get a handle on things in order to try and contribute "truth" here. What else is worthy of our attention and waking hours? I know of nothing.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:00 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Zook has lost his integrity as far as im concerned with his Dialogue, too much peackeeping, redirection and towing the line to Sift what is true or not. He is indebted to the Nexus Forum and uses longetivity and Friendship as means to keep his comfort zone.

Remember, integrity is on a sliding scale. We usually don't lose it -- it's just that others re-adjust their perception of where your slider is on the sliding scale.

I can easily respect Zook's stance on loyalty and friendship. Although I hold up the pursuit of truth as my most lofty goal, I also value trust. Trust depends on truth, for without truth, you are likely being deceived and manipulated by some clever con-artist. Likewise, loyalty and friendship depend on trust.

I was just summarily dismissed from Nexus. I was being perceived as disloyal, unfriendly, and untrustworthy. All because I pursued the truth. Was I those things, or was that their perception?

The mods at Nexus share loyalty, friendliness, and trust between them. On one side of the coin, this strengthens them into a more cohesive team. On the other side of the coin, it biases them towards a single interest. When called into conflict with truth, the result can be a conflict of interest.

As I was trying to explain in the "Mirror, mirror" thread, we must be wary of summarily dismissing our fellow humans because of their perceived flaws (or their unperceived benefits). All of us have value. We must find that value, put it to use in the service of the common good, and lift up all humanity.

A rising tide lifts all boats.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:20 pm

Well said Chic. It is a scale for sure and you pointed out the two headed coin with trust. I am not afraid to dismiss people or just move on, when I have seen enough. The door to get back in is just a twist of the wrist so perhaps its a language barrier with dismissal. Nexus is a Pyramid with a strong integrity of assuredness on this scale from my POV. I have been watching the leaders on that board for almost a year and I have seen enough.

Now telling it like it is and I dont expect many will like it but their is a Singularity coming down the Pike. Im sure at one point many did not want to know the earth was round or that were the only beings in the universe but none the less it is a fact of life. Now I do believe the Holy Father is coming back hard so I am in line with this narrative. This ties to consciousness and matter. I can share space with any creed as long as that creed has respect for my space. The interesting thing is I can share space with an Atheist easily, but most people cant share space with me because they perceive a hostile takeover. In essence I would submit that this is a tell of a persons integrity and conviction of what they believe...

Last edited by magamud on Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Just to create more context on boundaries. If I was on a deserted Island with no food, I would not be arguing my core belief system with someone wasting time while not hunting for food if you get my drift. So there is relevance with the application of relativity on issues...

Secondly with Zook, he has found himself unfathomably in a bind. If he leaves there he has broken trust. He could negotiate a Binary board posting system or more but is that hedging your bets???
But of course this could be my Bias, as I am rather monogamous when it comes to Posting on Boards....

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:54 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
But of course this could be my Bias, as I am rather monogamous when it comes to Posting on Boards....

Made me laugh! I too am "rather monogamous when it comes to Posting on Boards." Funny that. Thanks for your contributions here, Magamud!

Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:09 pm

I hope I can Model a respectful space, while tellings my Truths upon thee.
Good Tidings and gratitudes of Respect...

Magamud....

Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:35 pm

magamud wrote:
Just to create more context on boundaries. If I was on a deserted Island with no food, I would not be arguing my core belief system with someone wasting time while not hunting for food if you get my drift. So there is relevance with the application of relativity on issues...

Secondly with Zook, he has found himself unfathomably in a bind. If he leaves there he has broken trust. He could negotiate a Binary board posting system or more but is that hedging your bets???

I hope there ain't no laws against bigamy?! Never been a bigamist before. But if I like it enough, I might even try my luck at trigamy! LOL.

:jester: <--------- this would render as a jester icon on Nexus.

Thanx, Chico. Your post says it all for me. Loyalty and friendship are trusts that are too important to be trifled with. Truth is the ultimate prize ... but in our zeal for truth we should not toss aspects of it that we had earned and which give meaning to our lives. If I turned my back now on my friends at Nexus, then I would not be worthy of that high truth called friendship. Indeed, the friend I always claimed to be to them, would not really have existed. The friendship would've been a lie. I would be forced to forfeit any claim to integrity. So you see ... I'm trapped in a conundrum. Don't beat it too hard, or my ears will burst. :lol:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:16 am
UncleZook wrote:
magamud wrote:

I hope there ain't no laws against bigamy?! Never been a bigamist before. But if I like it enough, I might even try my luck at trigamy! LOL.

:jester: <--------- this would render as a jester icon on Nexus.

Thanx, Chico. Your post says it all for me. Loyalty and friendship are trusts that are too important to be trifled with. Truth is the ultimate prize ... but in our zeal for truth we should not toss aspects of it that we had earned and which give meaning to our lives. If I turned my back now on my friends at Nexus, then I would not be worthy of that high truth called friendship. Indeed, the friend I always claimed to be to them, would not really have existed. The friendship would've been a lie. I would be forced to forfeit any claim to integrity. So you see ... I'm trapped in a conundrum. Don't beat it too hard, or my ears will burst. :lol:

Zook, we must try our best to keep peace with all men. You are on the right course my friend. :D

Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm

truthunter wrote:
[...]
Zook, we must try our best to keep peace with all men. You are on the right course my friend. :D

True. At times, we are given reason to wonder why we should even bother. Those same times test our resolve. And this speaks to eternal vigilance.

To wit, the easiest kind of existence is one without friends ... and precisely because no additional energy is required other than for searching for food and keeping the shelter. Keeping the peace is akin to accommodating humans that require high maintenance.

:|

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next