Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
'Change is on the Horizon' - 3 Part Film by James Rink 

Post 'Change is on the Horizon' - 3 Part Film by James Rink
Hi All,

I've just stumbled upon an absolutely fascinating film. Never heard of it before. I've just watched part 1, which is one hour. Can't wait to watch Part 2.

It's basically about economic history starting from Count Saint Germaine, to Sir Francis Bacon, links to Transylvania (The British Royals are related to Dracula), right up to The Bushes, Kennedy's signing of Executive Order #11110 (there are those 11's), his assassination, the prosperity funds :roll: (always thought that was a load of horseshit).

All in all, a fascinating watch...lots of connecting the dots for me, leading to me to question if some of the stuff I've been following, which I thought was total crap, is in fact truth. And that perhaps Wilcock is onto something.

Keep and open mind and enjoy! Would love to know your thoughts.

Here is the link to part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MCfTLzFMtg

Cheers,
Lily

Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:29 am

Post Re: 'Change is on the Horizon' - 3 Part Film by James Rink
Hi All,

I've just stumbled upon an absolutely fascinating film. Never heard of it before. I've just watched part 1, which is one hour. Can't wait to watch Part 2.

It's basically about economic history starting from Count Saint Germaine, to Sir Francis Bacon, links to Transylvania (The British Royals are related to Dracula), right up to The Bushes, Kennedy's signing of Executive Order #11110 (there are those 11's), his assassination, the prosperity funds :roll: (always thought that was a load of horseshit).

All in all, a fascinating watch...lots of connecting the dots for me, leading to me to question if some of the stuff I've been following, which I thought was total crap, is in fact truth. And that perhaps Wilcock is onto something.

Keep and open mind and enjoy! Would love to know your thoughts.

Here is the link to part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MCfTLzFMtg

Cheers,
Lily

Just like some of the kids video games are based in history, like Assassin's Creed, some or most of the conspiracy theorists and alt media gurus ideas are based on historical data. Spinning spirals within circles like a wheel within a wheel at times however I never throw out the baby with the bathwater.

I will watch this and post my feedback when time allows Lily. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mouse

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:10 am

Post Re: 'Change is on the Horizon' - 3 Part Film by James Rink
Hi Mouse,

Yeah, I getcha...

Just watched part 2, a bit dry, very economic and legal in content (my eyes tend to glaze over with all that stuff), but I stuck at it. VERY different from part 1.

Some highlights of part 2: Schiff/Bush/Nazi connection, I know I heard Ron Paul's voice in there, talking about the FED, but they didn't show him visually, gold and silver - @51 minutes, birth certificate bondage @ 56 minutes (and how we are enslaved to the system). Also of interest, in the closing 5 minutes he talks about cloning of Ronald Regan after the real RR was assassinated.

Truth mixed with disinfo? Of course, what else would we expect, lol... :giggle: but very interesting all the same.

Cheers,
Lily

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]