Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
magamud wrote:
Here is a more tangible road on how our world has been usurped.

Great summary, that video! There's lots of important info in there that I wasn't aware of.

The club of ruling sociopaths has certainly been busy, and their progress is impressive. I almost feel like a slave already! :(

Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:37 am

:(

Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:09 am
Site Admin

On this last day of 2013, instead of my New Year's Eve party hat, I want to proudly wear my tin foil hat, the very tin foil hat the shills claimed I must be wearing to believe the ridiculous tripe I apparently entertain, which only a demented lunatic would believe. The tin foil hat is an attempt to shield the brain from EMF manipulation by clandestine forces of sociopathic persuasion. Shills, of course, need no shielding. They are already brain dead, so they have nothing to protect.

A technocracy requires a Total Surveillance Society, according to the excellent video Magamud posted here. Only someone in a tin foil hat would believe we are being constantly surveilled. Messengers Edward Snowden and Julian Assange were subjected to some rather derogatory criticism on this forum, from Uncle Zook for example, who was strongly pushing the notion that Assange was 100% controlled opposition and gatekeeper. As time passes and more is revealed, that notion is looking rather silly. Which brings us to the latest evidence that what the tin foil hatters among us are claiming is just the tip of a very ominous iceberg. Things are much, much worse than we could ever imagine in our monstrous state of ignorance. We are being played, sociopaths are well on their way to controlling us like slaves, and the technocratic state envisaged in the 1930s is becoming a nightmarish reality in the 2010s.

Buckle your seat-belt, Dorothy, because once again, Kansas is going bye-bye.

Quote:
"I'll basically be available until I'm assassinated to answer questions."

Yes, we've come to that point. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty, and we may have fallen short of that necessity.

Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:22 am

On this last day of 2013, instead of my New Year's Eve party hat, I want to proudly wear my tin foil hat, the very tin foil hat the shills claimed I must be wearing to believe the ridiculous tripe I apparently entertain, which only a demented lunatic would believe. The tin foil hat is an attempt to shield the brain from EMF manipulation by clandestine forces of sociopathic persuasion. Shills, of course, need no shielding. They are already brain dead, so they have nothing to protect.

A technocracy requires a Total Surveillance Society, according to the excellent video Magamud posted here. Only someone in a tin foil hat would believe we are being constantly surveilled. Messengers Edward Snowden and Julian Assange were subjected to some rather derogatory criticism on this forum, from Uncle Zook for example, who was strongly pushing the notion that Assange was 100% controlled opposition and gatekeeper. As time passes and more is revealed, that notion is looking rather silly. Which brings us to the latest evidence that what the tin foil hatters among us are claiming is just the tip of a very ominous iceberg. Things are much, much worse than we could ever imagine in our monstrous state of ignorance. We are being played, sociopaths are well on their way to controlling us like slaves, and the technocratic state envisaged in the 1930s is becoming a nightmarish reality in the 2010s.

Buckle your seat-belt, Dorothy, because once again, Kansas is going bye-bye.

Quote:
"I'll basically be available until I'm assassinated to answer questions."

Yes, we've come to that point. Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty, and we may have fallen short of that necessity.

I wasn't sure I was going to post on this forum again, especially due to the restricted free speech nature of this forum. Remember, I got banned because I upset one of the three votecasting voting members, Mags ... he took some peptoBismol and turned pinko before initiating a vote to get rid of the resident critical thinker. Chico was already upset at me because of my certainty on some matters (which upset his principle of uncertainty). 2/2 votes were thus cast. Andy, who had a falling out with Chico and Mags ... had stopped posting for about a month ... but then, he put his yellow skin on and returned _JUST_ to cast the needed third vote to evict me. Kinda funny when you think of it: a member who had ceased being a functional member - and had vowed not to return - returned to evict the resident critical thinker of United Peeps.

My banning properly set in its factual narrative, e.g. I had seen it misrepresented in another thread, let's forward to the now and here. I'm posting again because Chico's trying to resurrect a Zionist shill, Jacob Applebaum, that I had exposed a while back as being a pied piper (more or less).

Three facts that stampede Chico's Uncertainty Principle: Snowden is controlled opposition ... Assange is controlled opposition ... Applebaum is controlled opposition. And all have lateral connections with each other <------ a fourth element in the preponderance.

These agents of the system operate to shift focus away from the alphabet soups by using the king-archer template ... they turn their arrows against the alphabet soups but use rubber-tipped arrows so as not to injure the soups. The result is that the soups are left uninjured, and you have three agent-wolves walking around pretending to be sheep-avengers in fleece, but actually spying for the king. The king-archer template is as old as monarchies.

Thanx in advance for the red carpet and the welcome backs, guys! Happy 2014!!!

Pax

ps: Here's another element in the preponderance:
http://www.democracynow.org/appearances/jacob_appelbaum

Not only is Democracy Now a proven CIA-funded gatekeeper's enterprise, but it promotes other gatekeepers, e.g. Daniel Ellsberg and the Pentagon Papers.

Wake up Sheeple!

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Last edited by UncleZook on Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Applebaum is pointing to the unlimited tyranny of the technocratic spying. What is wrong with that?

You should sift out your opinions better Zook. Show some balance instead of following the narrow pov of race baiting. We are way beyond that…

Tyranny transcends race, culture etc…

Its oppression vs liberty.

And you can think they are shills just prioritize what is most important in a prison planet. Welcome back!

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:15 pm

magamud wrote:
Applebaum is pointing to the unlimited tyranny of the technocratic spying. What is wrong with that?

You should sift out your opinions better Zook. Show some balance instead of following the narrow pov of race baiting. We are way beyond that…

Tyranny transcends race, culture etc…

Its oppression vs liberty.

And you can think they are shills just prioritize what is most important in a prison planet. Welcome back!

Race-baiting??

Where did I mention or imply that?

Pax

ps: United Peeps' uncritical thinkers are getting there knickers in a knot, again, it seems. What else is new?

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 pm

Quote:

Everyone is a Zionist shill with you Zook. Critical thinking? Then you wind up discrediting the much needed message.

Our species is being oppressed to brutality. Its a principality. If a liar and a beggar told you the sky is blue does it make that false?

Or more to the point, recognize the sociopathy and then the liberty first. Once you can hold that priori in your extrapolation then you can begin detailing the Character and the integrity of that person.

Another example. If your in a prison cell with your enemy and one of them is trying to get free of the cell. The enemy of my enemy?

Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:52 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:

Everyone is a Zionist shill with you Zook. Critical thinking? Then you wind up discrediting the much needed message.

Critical thinking doesn't identify Zionists as a race, but as adherents of an ideological movement.
Agendaed-thinking does.

Quote:
Our species is being oppressed to brutality. Its a principality. If a liar and a beggar told you the sky is blue does it make that false?

Nope, it points out an an exception to the rule of lying.

Quote:
Or more to the point, recognize the sociopathy and then the liberty first. Once you can hold that priori in your extrapolation then you can begin detailing the Character and the integrity of that person.

Applebaum has been convicted on several ethical grounds, hacking being one of his lesser sins. Succumbing to the temptation of hacking ... is an early indication of character (and integrity).

Pax

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:06 pm

Quote:
ideological movement

Nothing more destructive then sociopathy. Race or culture will follow that. Cart before the horse.

Quote:
Applebaum has been convicted on several ethical grounds, hacking being one of his lesser sins. Succumbing to the temptation of hacking ... is an early indication of character (and integrity).

Redeemed by exposing the technocratic sociopathy. Exception to the rule?

Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:10 pm

magamud wrote:
Quote:
ideological movement

Nothing more destructive then sociopathy. Race or culture will follow that. Cart before the horse.

Non sequitur. Race, culture, sociopathy ... concepts unrelated to the given narrative and discussion of ideological movement.

Quote:
Quote:

Redeemed by exposing the technocratic sociopathy. Exception to the rule?

Exposing the empire's technocratic sociopathy using imperialist archers and rubber-tipped arrows ... is not exposition at all and it contains no redemption.

Pax

Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 36  Next