Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
Another slap in the face example of how they fool us:

Quote:
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson is to hold talks in Moscow after a G7 foreign ministers' meeting in Italy called on Russia to promote a "real and genuine" political process in Syria and to use its influence to end the country's bloody six-year civil war. -- source

The "bloody six-year civil war" is nothing but clandestine U.S. attempts at regime change in Syria, all done at Israel's command. The hypocrisy of calling it a civil war, all while knowing that is just the façade intended for public consumption, clearly points to the psychology of those monsters who are calling the shots, the organized sociopaths.

There is nothing "real and genuine" going on here. It is classic deception and manipulation exactly as practiced by scheming sociopaths. It is in-your-face con-artistry, hidden in plain sight, and business as usual.

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Marine Le Pen: The French Election Was Rigged

The rigged French election was stolen from Le Pen by the establishment who were determined to install Macron by hook or by crook.

It’s not some grand conspiracy, but it’s grand theft all the same. Le Pen voters lost their ballots, their rights, by the millions on Sunday.

In France, if a ballot is damaged, it cannot be cast. So the political establishment, who are desperate to prevent Le Pen from taking office, arranged for the destruction of millions of Le Pen ballots.

Up to one third of all ballots sent out to voters, an estimated 60% of Le Pen ballots, were destroyed at the time of mailing.

Only Le Pen ballots arrived destroyed, there is not one report of a single ballot for Macron arriving destroyed. -- source

Are we still believing that elections are legitimate, fair, and never rigged?

What's that old saying? Oh yeah...

"If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal." - Emma Goldman

The old systems are thoroughly corrupted. It's really time for revolution against the ruling sociopaths! If only we weren't so weak, compromised, indebted, sick, drugged, entertained, dumb, and brainwashed...

Wed May 10, 2017 7:31 am
Site Admin

I passed the above article to a friend in France, and this was her reply:

Quote:
1. The torn ballots are of no importance, they were the ones that are sent to the voters but nobody ever uses them, the polling stations provide the ballots and people take them there. So nobody was prevented from voting Le Pen for that reason.

2. For the same reason if you receive several ballots for one candidate (and for your information my children and I did receive 2 ballots for Marine Le Pen!!!), it doesn't allow you to vote twice !!!!

So it would seem that the article itself is a deliberate deception and manipulation! There are lies within lies within lies, so when it comes to the French elections, we must be dealing with the ruling sociopaths, as usual!

My friend basically confirms this:

Quote:
The scandal, if scandal there is, is that the whole press, all the radio and television channels, and even the chairmen of most French Public Universities, called to vote for Macron. This is the scandal.

But the National Front (Le Pen's party) has been used for years by the oligarchy to remain in place, it is their scarecrow.

Hmm, Hillary Clinton would be the ideal scarecrow if the ruling sociopaths wanted an easily controlled Donald Trump to be the next U.S. president. I wonder ...

Wed May 10, 2017 11:46 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND / 2017

Sorry to rain on your Memorial Day Parade, pops --- but with all respect and affection, you and your buddies got played for chumps. -- source

And all of us are still being played for chumps even today!

When you realize that they fooled us about World War 2, and that it was standard operating procedure to fool us, and has been for over 100 years, and still is today ... what do you do?

Do you do nothing? Or do you do something?

Resist. Resist believing the lies. Search for the truth. Spread the truth.

Be the truth you wish to see in the world.

Sun May 28, 2017 6:36 pm
Site Admin

Paul Craig Roberts wrote:
It is very easy for the government to report a low jobless rate when the government studiously avoids counting the unemployed. -- source

Right, that's how they fool us.

See how easy it is?

In fairness, it's also easy because the Followers never question the data. It is the nature of Sociopaths to lie, and it is the nature of Followers to believe the lies. The Minions dutifully report the lies in a reassuring manner to the Followers. Only the Independents are likely to cast an inquiring eye on the whole dynamic, and most of them won't bother to take any effective action.

See how easy it is?

Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to the UN Environment Programme, the Earth is in the midst of a mass extinction of life. Scientists estimate that 150-200 species of plant, insect, bird and mammal become extinct every 24 hours. This is nearly 1,000 times the “natural” or “background” rate and, say many biologists, is greater than anything the world has experienced since the vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly 65m years ago. -- source

I just heard this figure of 200 species going extinct every day while listening to this podcast. "Scientists" say it, so it must be true. Remember when preachers would say it, and that had to be true too? Hey, the Pope is infallible, so everything he says is true. Same for Bill Nye the science guy, right?

So they fool us just by saying stuff that isn't true but that we can't verify. "Scientists" can't even verify it. They can't name 1% of the 54750 species that supposedly went extinct over the past year, much less prove they are extinct. And they call them scientists? How about naming just one species that has disappeared over the past 24 hours. Just one!

Hey, why don't we hear about all the new species that are coming into existence every 24 hours? How many of them are there? Hundreds? Dozens? One? Or could it be ... none?

Could it also be that the number of species going extinct every day is also ... none?

I've been alive for more than 22,800 days. I haven't noticed one species being missing out of the 3.4 million that are estimated to have gone extinct. Not one!

So how many species went extinct today? My bet is zero. If you believe it is 200, or 100, or even 10, I believe you've been fooled.

Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:48 am
Site Admin

The threat of possible humanity-destroying nuclear war is ominously real - solely because of US imperial madness, more ruthlessly dangerous than any previous power in world history.

North Korea threatens no one - not now or any previous time in its history. Its powerful weapons are for defense, not offense.

America threatens everyone, including its own citizens, exploiting them, harming its most vulnerable grievously, the nation run by militarists and plutocratic tyrants.

Democracy is a practical joke. None whatever exists - not now or any previous time in its history from inception. The founders designed it this way, America to be owned and run solely by its privileged class. Elections are farcical when held.

Feed the masses a phoney story that makes them afraid -- that's how they fool us.

Terrorists attack on 9/11! Destroy Afghanistan!

Weapons of mass destruction! Destroy Iraq!

A terrorist leader! Destroy Libya!

Be afraid, be very afraid! Destroy North Korea!

Kill them all, let God sort them out!

:face:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:39 am
Site Admin

One of the ways they fool us is with hypocrisy that we don't seem to notice.

Quote:
"North Korea's nuclear weapons and missile development is a grave threat to peace and security in our world and it is unacceptable that others financially support this criminal, rogue regime," Trump said as he joined Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and South Korean President Moon Jae-in for a meeting in New York. -- source

So why isn't Trump saying:

"Israel's nuclear weapons and missile development is a grave threat to peace and security in our world and it is unacceptable that others financially support this criminal, rogue regime."

You know why -- to know who rules over you simply note who you cannot criticize.

Why not say this, Trump?

"America's nuclear weapons and missile development is a grave threat to peace and security in our world and it is unacceptable that others financially support this criminal, rogue regime."

Because then accusing others of your own malfeasance becomes obvious, as does the inherent sociopathy.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:24 am
Site Admin

Got distraction?

If you watch TV, you do. Here's the latest idiotic circus designed to distract us from thinking about anything important, like our freedom, which we have less and less of.

The REAL NFL/National Anthem Story that Should INFURIATE You!!

Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:04 am
Site Admin

I'm noticing more and more that the ruling sociopaths have a program in place to "stack" the comments section of online news articles with opinions that the sociopaths want pushed on the public. They use sock puppets, meaning paid agents masquerading under multiple fake identities, to express opinions that are "abnormal", i.e. non-empathetic. It's occurring on the mainstream sites, like Yahoo and FoxNews. I just ran across it again right now and thought it would be an appropriate example of "how they fool us". Here is the subject of the news article:

Quote:
Jennifer Lawrence revealed in a speech on Monday night that she was forced to participate in a “degrading and humiliating” lineup while naked and was told to lose weight when she was starting off her acting career. -- source

And here are a few of the sock puppet comments, from the same article, all with the same anti-empathy theme:

DarthVader wrote:
She looked like she enjoyed and been in many of those special lineups.....what a hypocrite.
Haginalandslide wrote:
I bet when he was pounding you and promising you money, you loved it.
VAMora wrote:
And nothing in your head said, "This is wrong. No job is worth my dignity."? Truly, there are other jobs out there. Go look.
Iamfedupwiththebs wrote:
These poor little rich girls are sickening. Why wait this long to speak out? Why stay in the industry? Why stay when someone told you to get naked and line up? Were you held there at gunpoint? I doubt it.
Understandthelaw wrote:
She is a worthless left wing person. She has no idea of the real world yet makes comments regarding politics. But I find this in all the Hollyweird folks who if they really wanted to help, then donate to a cause. Don't just run your arrogant, ignorant mouth. All should boycott any movie she is in.
Truthvsperception wrote:
Her parents must be so proud of her courage and integrity.

I have already posted about insidious software used to sway public opinion using deceptive and unethical means.

Quote:
The discovery that the US military is developing false online personalities – known to users of social media as "sock puppets" – could also encourage other governments, private companies and non-government organisations to do the same. -- source

That article is from 2011, six years ago, so it looks like that prediction is now a reality.

The underlying message being sent by the sock puppets is that people should be obedient workers, slaves to the money, and leave their ethics and morality out of the picture. Exactly the way the ruling sociopaths want it.

Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 36  Next