Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
andywight wrote:
I seem to recall that the only members accused of trolling there were you and Thule, in fact you were so insulting to members that there was even talk about banning you. Does that not strike you as a contradiction Chicodoodoo?

Thule and I were practically the only active dissenting voices in the Quark forum. We were indeed both accused of being trolls by the belligerent Quark cheerleaders, though we did not engage in any troll behavior (I certainly didn't, as that's not my style). The "insults" you attribute to me are simply accurate descriptions of what I was observing in the forum. If you compare my so-called insults to the real insults that jpmorgansnose, cm78mill, kmonk (that's you), and digitalindustry delighted in delivering to both me and Thule, there is simply no comparison. So no, there is no contradiction. There is only sociopathic maneuvering on your part, trying to stack the deck in your favor.

andywight wrote:
My count is 20 insults and character assassinations!

But of course. :lol: You continue to reveal yourself, Andy. I love how you can't even see it. That must be one of the drawbacks of being a sociopath -- low ability to self examine.

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:25 am

So no, there is no contradiction. There is only sociopathic maneuvering on your part, trying to stack the deck in your favor.

:lol: Finally, you actually answered a question! :lol:

andywight wrote:
My count is 20 insults and character assassinations!

But of course. :lol: You continue to reveal yourself, Andy. I love how you can't even see it. That must be one of the drawbacks of being a sociopath -- low ability to self examine.

This was just one example Hugh, but it's fascinating to observe how you're now trying play to the victim, should I also assume that you also don't see any attacking of the messenger instead of the message?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:38 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
it's fascinating to observe how you're now trying play to the victim, should I also assume that you also don't see any attacking of the messenger instead of the message?

Andy, please, stop talking! You're destroying yourself. I'm feeling bad for you now.

I assume you meant to say that I am now trying to play the victim. You obviously aren't even paying attention. You're just reaching into your bag of tricks, much like 9eagle9 does, and pulling out the next "card" to use on your opponent. You've already clearly demonstrated that you don't really understand the concept of attacking the message instead of the messenger, and you want to pull that one up again? And turn it around on me, which you've already failed to do at least twice? Are you daft?

Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:51 am

andywight wrote:
it's fascinating to observe how you're now trying play to the victim, should I also assume that you also don't see any attacking of the messenger instead of the message?

Andy, please, stop talking! You're destroying yourself. I'm feeling bad for you now.

I assume you meant to say that I am now trying to play the victim. You obviously aren't even paying attention. You're just reaching into your bag of tricks, much like 9eagle9 does, and pulling out the next "card" to use on your opponent.

I understand the concept well enough Hugh and by bringing in these comparisons to 9eagle9 clearly shows your understanding of it, aren't you now attacking two individuals in an attempt to distract from my message?

Isn't that called a Double Whammy?

You've already clearly demonstrated that you don't really understand the concept of attacking the message instead of the messenger, and you want to pull that one up again? And turn it around on me, which you've already failed to do at least twice? Are you daft?

Please refer to my answer given in the above post...

Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:18 am

They fool us by creating a big enough sociological landscape to capture us. This points to how time incrementally is used and how programmed behavior is intertwined with human behavior.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:50 am

andywight wrote:
andywight wrote:

I assume you meant to say that I am now trying to play the victim. You obviously aren't even paying attention. You're just reaching into your bag of tricks, much like 9eagle9 does, and pulling out the next "card" to use on your opponent.

I understand the concept well enough Hugh and by bringing in these comparisons to 9eagle9 clearly shows your understanding of it, aren't you now attacking two individuals in an attempt to distract from my message?

Isn't that called a Double Whammy?

You've already clearly demonstrated that you don't really understand the concept of attacking the message instead of the messenger, and you want to pull that one up again? And turn it around on me, which you've already failed to do at least twice? Are you daft?

Please refer to my answer given in the above post...

Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:08 am

They fool us by giving us meaning. When true meaning comes form the unique individuals connection to existence. This is at least philosopher deep as to why the machine, magnetizes the subject to superfluous ideas as a moth to a flame. This is why TV is a LED weapon. It is consciously, receptively, attacking peoples meaning without giving it value, but giving it fantasy. The matrix works because people buy into its meaning. The rarest commodity is human value...

Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:40 pm

magamud wrote:
The rarest commodity is human value...

:lol: Especially on this forum! :lol:

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:00 pm

:(

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:12 pm

magamud wrote:
:(

Don't be sad mags!

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 36  Next