Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 

Post Re: How they fool us
andywight wrote:
Seeing how this topic is about being fooled, you never did post any rebuttals or counterevidence to the evidence I posted proving your deceit here, do you need more time?

What evidence?

You see how easy it is to provide evidence when asked! :D

andywight wrote:
Well I guess it boils down to your word against mine!

So lets examine Chicodoodoo's word!

• Chicodoodoo caught lying about Bill Still's Quark wallet history. (documented evidence posted here)
  • Chicodoodoo caught lying about deleting an ex-members account. (Which he later admitted to after I offered to provide Skype logs as evidence to these lies)
  • Chicodoodoo caught lying about his relationship with this ex-member. (I have copy's of public records that
    prove Chicodoodoo owns land/property in the same town as this ex-member gives as his address, but who doesn't show up in those same public records as owning any land/property in this area)
  • Chicodoodoo has accused me of lying on several occasions but has never provided any evidence to prove this, which can only lead to the conclusion that he is in fact the one lying.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 pm

The nature of man is self awareness. Either he will fight his own inner battles or he will project them out into the world and cause others to fight for him.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

That's not evidence. That's just your opinion. :D

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:54 pm

andywight wrote:

That's not evidence. That's just your opinion. :D

I now see why you've failed to produce any evidence to support your allegations as you're unable to distinguish evidence from opinion!

Lets examine where Chicodoodoo's confusion come from!

Here is a proven statement, backed up with real evidence that Chicodoodoo claims is merely opinion:

andywight wrote:
  • Chicodoodoo caught lying about Bill Still's Quark wallet history. (documented evidence posted here)

Here is this lie:

There are larger transactions further on in the data you quoted, with Bill Still's balance having exceeded 3.9 million Quarks on October 26, when nearly 2 million Quarks were deposited in his account. The same amount was withdrawn on November 15. Would you now agree that millions of Quarks are passing through Bill Still's wallet, if the data you quoted is to be believed?

And here is the evidence proving Chicodoodoo's deceit:

andywight wrote:
Taken from todays blockchain record of Bill's QRK wallet: :D

Attachment:
Chico's Brain Fart!.PNG

Source...

And just in case you still can't do the math please read where is states "Received: 484470.90239 QRK" which is hardly "MILLIONS" now is it?

Mr Still's present balance worth approx $18,525.54 by today's market value and in Nov when these transactions took place... a massive $28.19!!! :lol:

Link to QRK market value Nov 20th 2013

Chicodoodoo, can you please explain how this is "opinion"???

Be advised, that failure to do so again proves your deceit!!!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:59 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Lets examine where Chicodoodoo's confusion come from!

Lets examine where your deceit comes from.

While it was a mistake for me to assume that all the accounts in question belonged to Bill Still, it is also wrong for you to assume that they don't belong to him and accuse me of lying. In fact, we only know that one account is unquestionably his, and the transactions in that account alone are more than sufficient to strongly suggest Still was being bribed. Combined with other evidence, including Kolin Evans' admission that he was bribing others to "contribute" to Still's account, it becomes quite clear that unethical and illegal influence was taking place under the covers.

In a nutshell, your deceit comes from your unfortunate condition of being a sociopath. You have my pity.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Lets examine where your deceit comes from.

While it was a mistake for me to assume that all the accounts in question belonged to Bill Still, it is also wrong for you to assume that they don't belong to him and accuse me of lying. In fact, we only know that one account is unquestionably his, and the transactions in that account alone are more than sufficient to strongly suggest Still was being bribed. Combined with other evidence, including Kolin Evans' admission that he was bribing others to "contribute" to Still's account, it becomes quite clear that unethical and illegal influence was taking place under the covers.

In a nutshell, your deceit comes from your unfortunate condition of being a sociopath. You have my pity.

Nice attempt at spin Chicodoodoo, but that is not what I asked you. I asked you to explain how the evidence I presented could be construed as merely "opinion"!

Your failure to do this proves your deceit!!!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:22 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:

How comforting it must be to be able to "prove" whatever you want via another's "failure" to perform as you demand. Add to that that no one can prove anything to you, because you "don't see any evidence", and you have a sociopath's dream strategy come true for the ultimate in deception and manipulation.

You expose yourself with every post, Andy.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:24 pm

andywight wrote:

How comforting it must be to be able to "prove" whatever you want via another's "failure" to perform as you demand. Add to that that no one can prove anything to you, because you "don't see any evidence", and you have a sociopath's dream strategy come true for the ultimate in deception and manipulation.

You expose yourself with every post, Andy.

You made an accusation, I simply asked you to present some evidence to back up this accusation!

Considering the ample opportunity's you're been given so far to present this evidence and your complete failure to do so can only point to the fact that YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE, which means your accusations are only based on conjecture.

Conjecture is not evidence!

If I'm unable to see any evidence and ask you to highlight or explain this evidence and you refuse, what does this say about this alleged evidence???

You've now painted yourself in a corner with your deceit, you have nothing left but unsubstantiated BS!

You are a sad little man and an embarrassment to this forum!!!

Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:02 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
“I’m focused on the propaganda that is being laid on the public these days. There was no better example of this type of propaganda than a report I read over the weekend from the Associated Press headlined ‘What is making the U.S. economy a world beater? 5 factors.’....

They cited the increase in jobs (288,000). But anyone who takes the time to examine those jobs would say that statistic is preposterous -- 523,000 full-time jobs were lost and part-time jobs surged by 840,000.

My daughter has a part-time job and she would love a full-time job but she can’t get one. Employers don’t want to give full-time jobs because they can pay next to nothing for part-time jobs and the employees don’t get benefits. So the idea that a job is a job is absolutely bogus.

I’m more interested in incomes, and incomes are stagnant, particularly in the lower 70 percent of society, even as the price of necessities is rising. So the standard of living of most people is falling and the idea that the U.S. economy is a world beater is an insult to anyone with an IQ higher than a gerbil's." -- John Embry (source)

Paul Craig Roberts examined the bogus national job statistics as well here.

How do they fool us? Deception via propaganda.

The deceptive article mentioned in the above quote is here and well worth studying with an eye for how they fool us. Note that it claims our "aggressive central bank" is one of the heroes responsible for our "world-beater" economy. Sorry, the Federal Reserve is sucking the life out of our economy as it devalues the dollar through obscene money creation. The "roaring stock market" is another deception, as true inflation is outpacing stock market growth, meaning the gains are illusory. The lies are nearly blatant, yet how many of the Followers will believe them since they come from the official Ministry of Truth.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:03 am
Site Admin

Some media insiders are not Sociopaths, Minions, or Followers. They can feel the dishonesty, the lack of integrity, and the basic "evil" of the deception and manipulation that they are paid to promulgate to the public. Some will rebel and "blow the whistle", exposing the controlled media and the general program of propaganda that they feed us. We should listen and learn from these valuable exceptions who actively oppose the sociopathic model.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 36  Next