Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 

Post Re: How they fool us
Nice video post with Shining a light on Black Operations. Here is the you tube link

Objects appearing closer then they appear, is a very good concept.

I wonder what would happen if people realized that their moral landscape was not what it seemed to be.

Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:52 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I stand corrected.

What a surprise, and how refreshing! Well done, Zook. That's one baby step forward.

Now, it gets harder. It is rare that you "stand corrected". Is that because you rarely need correcting, or is it because you rarely recognize your errors?

As a binary thinker prone to oversimplification, you will immediately seize upon the first option and dismiss the second. It's a "no-brainer" from your traditional point of view. But wait. If you rarely recognize your errors, wouldn't you end up believing that you rarely need correcting?

Let me remind you of the many times I have stated that I can be fooled. You chalk that up to piss poor discernment. I see it differently. Every error I can recognize is another opportunity to take a giant step forward and learn something valuable, especially if I am focused on minimizing my tendency to err. I have made a lot of errors in my life, though most people that know me would claim otherwise. There is no lesson more valuable than recognizing that we err all the time! How could it be otherwise, when we are born into a Matrix of deception and manipulation constructed by the most sociopathic minds humanity can produce! Jordan Maxwell tells us, "Everything you know is wrong." Well of course, it would be in a Matrix of deception and manipulation!

I see your errors clearly and draw attention to them, not because I want to diminish you, but because I want to build you up. That may be an error that I am making. If so, then I will learn from it when I finally recognize it. But at this point, I feel that even if I do you no good, maybe others will benefit from the lessons, even if the lessons are drawn from my own errors.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:07 am

UncleZook wrote:
I stand corrected.

What a surprise, and how refreshing! Well done, Zook. That's one baby step forward.

Subtle messenger attack noted. Proactive tampering via condescension. Chico's on his game, folks.

Quote:
Now, it gets harder. It is rare that you "stand corrected". Is that because you rarely need correcting, or is it because you rarely recognize your errors?

Compared to you, I rarely need correcting. (Zook's reactive temper in the awakening.)

Quote:
As a binary thinker prone to oversimplification, you will immediately seize upon the first option and dismiss the second. It's a "no-brainer" from your traditional point of view. But wait. If you rarely recognize your errors, wouldn't you end up believing that you rarely need correcting?

Chico sets a trap so he can get the desired result. Zook ignores the trap, trusting the good folks to measure Chico's integrity by his propensity for game-playing.

Quote:
Let me remind you of the many times I have stated that I can be fooled. You chalk that up to piss poor discernment. I see it differently. Every error I can recognize is another opportunity to take a giant step forward and learn something valuable, especially if I am focused on minimizing my tendency to err. I have made a lot of errors in my life, though most people that know me would claim otherwise. There is no lesson more valuable than recognizing that we err all the time! How could it be otherwise, when we are born into a Matrix of deception and manipulation constructed by the most sociopathic minds humanity can produce! Jordan Maxwell tells us, "Everything you know is wrong." Well of course, it would be in a Matrix of deception and manipulation!

Condescension and prevarication in a two-for-one deal. NIce touch.

In any event, Chico's argument of uncertainty is rolled in to steamroll all uncertainties into a uniform roadway in advance of a drag race for turnip trucks ... warranted uncertainty, unwarranted uncertainty, warranting uncertainty, unwarranting uncertainty, trivial uncertainties, significant uncertainties.

The so-called Matrix imported as a catch-all to stop discovery and promote pasture munching, as well, to demote greater purpose.

Quote:
I see your errors clearly and draw attention to them, not because I want to diminish you, but because I want to build you up. That may be an error that I am making. If so, then I will learn from it when I finally recognize it. But at this point, I feel that even if I do you no good, maybe others will benefit from the lessons, even if the lessons are drawn from my own errors.

You will not learn much from me, Chico. I'm only a know-it-some. You're a know-it-all.

Know-it-alls invariably suffer from disproportionate understanding of their abilities ... and consequently, make many many errors, not just errors of discernment. And because they know it all, any fact that doesn't fit their inexhaustible knowledgebase, is immediately bent into a new configuration that does fit and given a new identity. For instance, Assange, who called 9/11/2001 a false conspiracy ... could have meant any number of things by that remark, at least according to Chico's knowledgebase, perhaps exclusive to Chico's knowledgbase (and its founding philosophy of uncertainty).

The Matrix, in Chico's World ... is so complex we cannot say anything about it without being oversimplistic, binary, arrogant, mistaken, naive, etc. etc.

Pax

ps: FWIW, my error in this thread derives from my mistaken substitution of the argument of hypocrisy for the argument of feigned hypocrisy. I meant to argue the latter but I used an incorrect argument to do so.

ps2: For that slight mistake, the king himself came down from the throne, waving a death warrant in the air and demanding that I should get on my knees should I wish that he not sign it. Or something akin.
:jest:

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:35 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Proactive tampering via condescension. Chico's on his game, folks.

How unfortunate when a sincere effort is mistaken for game-playing. For you to make that assumption is simply more confirmation of your sociopathic tendencies. What's that old saying? "You can't change a leopard's spots."

You are missing a golden opportunity here, Zook. What's that other old saying? "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:57 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Proactive tampering via condescension. Chico's on his game, folks.

How unfortunate when a sincere effort is mistaken for game-playing. For you to make that assumption is simply more confirmation of your sociopathic tendencies. What's that old saying? "You can't change a leopard's spots."

You are missing a golden opportunity here, Zook. What's that other old saying? "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."

Lecturing someone who's seen a half-century of human behaviors; who has reasonable intelligence and wisdom ... and calling it a sincere effort, not to mention following it up in the next paragraph with more accusations of oversimplification and binary thinking ... is the craft of a shyster trying to sell a quick portrayal to roadside buyers.

"Sociopathic tendencies" ... is Chico's shibboleth. The Zionist's have "Anti-Semitism!" as theirs. Both have as much merit as pigs with wings ... and swans with snouts.

Pax

ps: I realize that my sharp discernment is not allowing you to play your games as you like, Chico. But your gaming
is so egregious that even poor discernment should be able to pick it up without too much effort.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:00 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
I realize that my sharp discernment is not allowing you to play your games as you like, Chico. But your gaming is so egregious that even poor discernment should be able to pick it up without too much effort.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just perfect, Zook. Still focused on the "games". There's no hope for you, my friend. You will always think like a sociopath, and nothing that I can do will change that.

They tell me there is no cure for sociopathy, but I keep hoping "they" could be wrong. Why can't the physician learn to heal himself? Then Zook shows me exactly why that is. My mistake, "I stand corrected", but I'm sure I will test the "no cure" maxim again and again. That's what I get for having empathy. Thank goodness.

Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:46 pm

UncleZook wrote:
I realize that my sharp discernment is not allowing you to play your games as you like, Chico. But your gaming is so egregious that even poor discernment should be able to pick it up without too much effort.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's just perfect, Zook. Still focused on the "games". There's no hope for you, my friend. You will always think like a sociopath, and nothing that I can do will change that.

In your brain, I'll always be a sociopath. I can live with that. After all In your brain, war is peace; freedom is slavery; ignorance is strength; etc. You have been completely assimilated with the Orwellian mindset (which is essentially the mindset of the Matrix). And you obey the Matrix-imposed borders on the range of free thought. Your thought has been captured. No doubt it's been tortured. And now you're paying back your tuition fees by torturing the rest of us.

How many times can one hear the scream "AntiSemite!" before feeling pity for the poor sap bellowing on a broken record?

How many times can one hear the scream "Sociopath!" before feeling pity for the poor sap bellowing on a broken record?

You have my pity.

Quote:
They tell me there is no cure for sociopathy, but I keep hoping "they" could be wrong. Why can't the physician learn to heal himself? Then Zook shows me exactly why that is. My mistake, "I stand corrected", but I'm sure I will test the "no cure" maxim again and again. That's what I get for having empathy. Thank goodness.

Yup. We know the state of your empathy, Chico ... just like we know the state of my sociopathy. Alas, altered states of reality are like shattered voyages on the open sea, without anchor, plenty of drifting, and if you don't find land soon enough, you may get salty between the ears.

Pax

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:24 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You have my pity.

:thumbup:

Hey, wait a minute! Sociopaths don't feel pity for others, because they lack empathy!

Oh. I get it. You're deceiving us again.

If only I didn't have such piss poor discernment, I would have seen that coming.

:thumbdown:

Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:58 am

We are intelligence without wisdom. And people wonder why we love machines? How are survival instincts have been cut from not actualizing this I do not know, but our reason can get us back.

Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:10 am
Site Admin

The real story of Flight 370 will not be revealed by the mainstream media. They will do everything in their power to feed us the "official" explanation that is a cover for the true story.

Jim Stone speculates on some very interesting possibilities based on a published news item (original, translated) yesterday in the Dutch media of a 777 being intercepted in their airspace.

There is a sophisticated Matrix in place designed to make us blind to the truth. The reason for that is that the truth being hidden is ugly beyond comprehension to empathetic non-sociopaths. Sociopaths find that very same truth to be excellent game play and highly advantageous to their interests of exercising increasing power and control over humanity.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 36  Next