Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
Quote:
With large-scale protests against war and austerity engulfing the streets of Western (EU) countries, the political elite, in full-fledged panic mode, launched a propaganda stunt by indicting Russian President Vladimir Putin and Maria Lvova-Belova, at the International Criminal Court (ICC).

Lvova-Belova is the Russian Commissioner for Children’s Rights. She and Putin are accused of kidnapping children from what the West calls Ukraine, but what according to new Russian law, obtained by a referendum, is actually now part of Russia. -- source

The ICC is a joke, a false facade for the private club of criminals known as the ruling sociopaths. They know that if they own the courts, they can never be brought to justice, and can thus get away with any crime they desire to commit.

Indicting Putin just makes it even more obvious that the ICC is a criminal enterprise. Biden should be indicted, or Trudeau, or Macron, or especially Netanyahu, but no, they are members of the criminal cabal, and they are never a target of the fake justice system. But Putin certainly is, because he is not Israel's lapdog, nor is he a Rothschild stooge. He pursues what is best for the Russian people, and not what is best for the ruling sociopaths.

If only my country had a leader of principles, morality, and empathy. But alas, I suspect it never has.

Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:30 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
President Joe Biden condemned the attacks by Hamas on US ally Israel as “sheer evil” in an emotional speech Tuesday and said Washington is ready to deploy more military assets to the region.

The Palestinian militant group had carried out atrocities including murders of entire families and rapes of women, an indignant Biden said from the White House, also mentioning “stomach-turning reports of babies being killed.”

“There are moments in this life — I mean this literally — when a pure unadulterated evil is unleashed on this world,” he said in a hushed voice during a televised speech.

“This is an act of sheer evil.” -- source

Biden is just an actor pretending to be president. His Jewish handlers have scripted this "sheer evil" theater-of-the-absurd in order to convince Americans that Israel is the good guy in this battle. But it is not. Israel is the bad guy, and they are fooling us to justify their false-flag attack (on themselves) and give convincing justification to their desire to genocide the Palestinians.

How is it that the world is so easily fooled? Because the ruling sociopaths do this kind of thing to us routinely, and it always works on the bulk of the population, especially since the news media is controlled by the same sociopaths.

Easy as pie.

Wed Oct 11, 2023 2:14 am
Site Admin

Wow, I wish I could find this astounding video to copy and preserve, but I cannot find it. Wait, I have another idea of where to look...

Et voila, I found it, no thanks to DuckDuckGo. It's amazing how the search engines won't present this stuff, but suppress it. That's because the results search engines return nowadays are tightly controlled.

Laura Aboli's speech - Better Way Conference, June 3, 2023 - Transhumanism - The End Game
(duration 12:17)
Also found here.

Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:08 am
Site Admin

Ah yes, they fool us with fake polls.

Quote:
I don’t want to ruin your appetite this Thanksgiving, but I am compelled to report on a new Harvard CAPS / Harris poll which has some indigestible findings, namely, that if octogenarian Joe Biden steps down from his presidential reelection campaign, voters would prefer Kamala Harris or Hillary Clinton to be his replacement. -- source

Right, we really want Joe Biden to continue being our president, even after his lifeless body begins to dehydrate and disintegrate. He would be just as good a president as he is now, without a doubt! But if we must have a replacement, Kamala Harris or Hillary Clinton are clearly the criminals we want to rob us blind! Having a woman abuse the nation will be something new for us, so of course that's what we want. Personally, I'm looking forward to the day a circus monkey is our president, and after that, a pet rock! The future of our country is so bright, it feels like the brilliant illumination of a nuclear explosion!

Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:40 am
Site Admin

They fool us with body doubles for fake president Joe Biden. You see, they don't want us to know how deteriorated Biden really is. He's just a puppet, and they don't mind using other puppets to imitate the original puppet.

Don't forget, Michelle Obama is a transgender that they have been passing off as a woman to the public for decades now. Barack Obama is a drug-using, homosexual whose sordid history is sealed by the corrupt courts. Do you really think they wouldn't use body doubles in this massive and on-going deception of the truly mind-controlled American people?

Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:35 pm
Site Admin

The complete disappearance of commercial airliner Flight 370, without any physical trace and with massive disinformation media campaigns, is an intelligence operation of the Minions of the ruling Sociopaths.

We don't get the "why" behind these operations, because the Jewish-controlled media is there to keep the truth from us. But the disappearance of Malaysian Airlines MH370 is about power and control, which are the things that matter most to the ruling sociopaths who "own" this planet.

EXCLUSIVE DICK GREGORY INTERVIEW. EXPOSING FLIGHT 370 Malaysia disappearance. 
(duration 2:42)

Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:28 am
Site Admin

Do they fool us with fake deaths? Jeffrey Epstein? Osama bin Laden?

Maybe Joan Rivers?

Joan Rivers - Another Faked Death
(duration 12:41)

Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36