Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
The neocon-CIA house organ Washington Post operates as a mouthpiece for Langley. A fake news report accused Russia of waging a “disinformation campaign” against the so-called White Helmets.

WaPo lied calling them “civil defense…rescue(rers),” falsely claiming they “rescued tens of thousands of civilians from the rubble of Syrian and Russian airstrikes.”

Fact: The largely US/UK-funded White Helmets foster terrorism and imperial ravaging on the phony pretext of providing humanitarian aid.

The Syria Solidarity Movement earlier called them al-Qaeda “with a facelift,” their ranks infested with jihadists, involved in atrocities against civilians, including CW attacks.

There’s nothing humanitarian about their mission, just the opposite, complicit in high crimes of war and against humanity where they’re deployed.

We see this kind of deception over and over again, because Americans fall for it over and over again. Americans believe the mainstream media lies. The Asch experiment and the Milgram experiment both explain why this is so. Two thirds of the test subjects will follow the lead of authority figures or even overrule their own senses to go along with group consensus. These two effects combined will result in the majority being easily herded like stupid sheep.

The mind control tricks are also evident. White Helmets = white hats = good guys. In fact, they are wolves in sheep's clothing. It's a trick, a con, a clever deception. It's how they fool us, over and over again.

Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"It's all true: Everything is fake," tweeted Former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao regarding a Wednesday New York Magazine article which reveals that internet traffic metrics from some of the largest tech companies are overstated or fabricated. In other words; they're bullshit. -- source

It's not just Internet traffic metrics that are fake. There's fake democracy, fake transparency, fake money, fake economics, fake elections, fake news, fake history, fake health care, fake food, fake advertising, fake justice, fake education, fake leadership, fake people, fake appearances, fake truth, fake empathy, fake sincerity, fake concern, and fake facts.

That's how they fool us — with fakery.

Who are "they"? The fake people. The chameleons. The deceivers. The sociopaths.

Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:45 pm
Site Admin

Milgram experiment. Asch experiment. Mind control. Propaganda. Deception.

The ruling sociopaths know what they are doing. They also know to keep us from knowing. They are succeeding.

Dane Wigington has been instrumental in educating the public about the insidiousness of our predicament. If you are not listening to Dane Wigington, you are probably already lost. You are probably already a confirmed victim of the above methods of sociopathic control. The sociopaths don't want you to hear what Dane has to say. It's why he was censored from Google search results on geoengineering.

This is SOP now for the sociopaths. Standard Operating Procedure.

Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, December 29, 2018, #177 ( Dane Wigington )
(duration 55:00)

The reason it is SOP is laid out by Richard Dolan in the lecture below. The ruling sociopaths don't need us any more (@ 58:00 in the video below). They are taking steps to get rid of us. It is the covert and deliberate genocide of non-sociopaths.

That means most of you are being targeted.

Presentation by Richard Dolan (USA) on Cost of The Cost of Secrecy — Part B
(duration 1:33:00)

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:37 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Alas, the recent news that Japan's labor ministry published erroneous statistics for years, has raised doubt about not only the accuracy of economic analysis released by the Bank of Japan, but prompted investors to doubt absolutely every economic report published by Tokyo. -- source

So they lied. All the time. For years.

The U.S. government has been doing the same thing on an even greater scale and for much longer. In effect, all governments are doing it. It's one big con game. Why? Because sociopaths run the show, and they don't see anything wrong with lying to us all the time, about almost everything.

There was a government once that didn't lie to its people. It straight-up told the truth. This was the government of Adolf Hitler, the one our lying governments say completely bamboozled the German people using pervasive propaganda.

Those lying governments are simply accusing their opponents of their own malfeasance. It's what sociopaths do.

Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:24 am
Site Admin

I even posted (on another forum that banned me) about the radio transmissions from Neil Armstrong when he almost let the ET secret out in his excitement on the Moon.

I posted a number of posts on other forums, now defunct, about the strangeness of Neil Armstrong after his experience on the Moon. He was quiet, reserved, withdrawn, cryptic, and conflicted. He was not at all like a confident, cocky, hot-shot test pilot who had just flown to the Moon. There was something desperately wrong with that picture. Linda Moulton Howe adds more confirmation to the strangeness with her account in the video below starting at about 1:19:30.

Linda Moulton Howe Discloses Huge Whistleblower Testimonies That Will Change Everything
(duration 2:41:40)

Neil Armstrong has dropped plenty of clues that the real story is being deliberately hidden from the public. One of my lost posts about Armstrong's strange behavior included this video:

Neil Armstrong's cryptic speech
(duration 0:50)

What could possibly make a no-nonsense, test pilot nervous and tentative in front of the camera only after the Moon flight? Maybe being an honest person who is forced to withhold critically important information from the public?

nervous neil armstrong
(duration 3:34)

Neil Armstrong Expose’
(duration 6:50)

Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The interest in mining asteroids and bringing their valuable minerals back to Earth has increased in recent years, possibly encouraged by NASA’s 2016 estimation that there’s enough rich minerals in space rocks to give each person on Earth $100 billion. -- source

First of all, the sociopaths running this planet are never going "to give each person on Earth $100 billion." They wouldn't even give 100 billion to one person on Earth. So why is NASA printing BS like this? To "encourage" us? Encourage us to do what? Chase after money? Chase after a carrot on a stick that they suspend in front of our eyes?

Does NASA have an agenda to deceive and manipulate the public? If this little ditty is any indication, it would appear so.

I am wondering if the California gold rush of 1849 was encouraged in a like manner by the ruling sociopaths. They do tend to repeat the same successful methods...

Quote:
Gold fever kicked off there in earnest, however, after December 1848, when President James K. Polk announced the positive results of a report made by Colonel Richard Mason, California’s military governor, in his inaugural address. As Polk wrote, “The accounts of abundance of gold are of such an extraordinary character as would scarcely command belief were they not corroborated by the authentic reports of officers in the public service.” -- source

Hmm, that is suspicious...

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:08 am
Site Admin

One way they fool us is with bogus polls.

Quote:
At least 87 percent of the United Kingdom citizens believe that the country's leadership does not care about the public, a fresh poll revealed on Tuesday. -- source

But not all polls are bogus.

If this particular poll is bogus, it would be because the real percentage was higher than 87%.

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:54 am
Site Admin

I well understand that it's a mistake to think that I can't be fooled. I have been fooled all of my life. I am being fooled today. The ruling sociopaths are masters of deception! It's what they do. They do it as easily as the rest of us breathe. Am I somehow immune from their illusions? Obviously not, if my past is any indication.

The deception is not a new structure being built fresh with each new sunrise. No, it is an enormous construction already, on a solid foundation, that prior generations of sociopaths have spent their lives expanding and improving. We stand before this Great Pyramid of Giza and think it is a natural structure, because all prior generations have known it, as will all future generations, in all likelihood. Reality cannot be found when the deception dominates our horizons. And with our attention being directed constantly towards the Great Pyramid, reality becomes alien to us.

So what is our role in maintaining the deception? How are we being used? What kind of pawn are you, and what kind am I?

This one can't wait
(duration 53:20)
Quantum of Conscience

My first question: If my role is to spread the virus that creates the Hell-hole the sociopaths want, why is my voice suppressed and censored? Why am I shadow banned from Google? Why have trolls come here in the past to destroy the cohesiveness of the forum? Why are reference links and videos being scrubbed from the forum (and the Internet) with such regularity and efficiency?

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:17 pm
Site Admin

They fool us with politics.

Politics is just theater. It is one of the most significant forms of deception and manipulation used by the ruling sociopaths. It is another type of façade, or mask, to give people the illusion that they are in control, when in fact they are not.

Politics - The Great Irrelevance to Human Life - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
(duration 32:11)

Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:39 am
Site Admin

They fool us by hiring professional con-artists to dupe us:

Quote:
Why does John Bolton keep coming back to power in the US? Because he represents America’s billionaires no matter what, and because the US Government does, too — it doesn’t represent America’s public; it represents only the individuals who overwhelmingly finance America’s politicians; and those politicians, in turn, represent the 585 US billionaires’ interests, and not the interests (the priorities) of the American public. The public are merely to be manipulated, not represented. That’s why we invaded Iraq. That’s why we invaded Libya. That’s why we invaded Syria. That’s why the US regime took over Ukraine. That’s why it now is trying to take over Venezuela. The public don’t learn from history but instead are constantly being manipulated — the public are constantly gullible. A gangster-led nation hires professionals to fool them, constantly. This is serious business, not for amateurs. The naive view of ‘democracy’ makes it sound natural, but it’s not — not at all. Sometimes things that are unnatural are essential; and this is increasingly coming to be the case. Calling the US a ‘democracy’ is to support this government that the entire world (in the only polls that have been done of the matter) recognizes to be the most aggressive and dangerous regime on Earth. This Government is natural, but it’s rotten, through and through. -- source

I was just telling a friend of mine today that the U.S. government is rotten to the core. The professionals hired to fool us have done a superb job, because most Americans think the U.S. government still has some legitimacy. It does not. That we think it does is more than sufficient proof to show how badly we have been fooled.

Many people are waiting for the current president to save us. Others are waiting for the next president to save us. But the harsh reality is that our government is not part of the solution; it is part of the problem. And sadly, this will not change until we develop and implement an effective way to screen out the sociopaths from government positions.

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next