Reply to topic  [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
How they fool us 
Site Admin

Post Re: How they fool us
Quote:
Almost 70% of the adult population in England now have Covid antibodies, the latest figures suggest.

An estimated seven in 10 adults (68.3%) in private households were likely to have tested positive for coronavirus antibodies in the week to April 11th, according to the ONS.

The latest estimate is up from one in two, or 53.1%, two weeks earlier.

The presence of Covid antibodies suggests someone has had the infection or has been vaccinated – and the inoculation rollout has now reached more than 33 million people across the U.K.. -- source

No, it doesn't "suggest" that at all. What percentage of the population had coronavirus antibodies before the pandemic scare even started? Maybe 68.3%? Without an accurate baseline, the con-artists are just speculating wildly by attributing the presence of coronavirus antibodies to COVID-19 infection or "vaccination". Since exposure to any coronavirus is common during any person's life, coronavirus antibodies were probably already there in most people. But they don't want us to know that. We would be so much harder to fool if we knew that.

Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:30 am
Site Admin

NASA lies. LIE is their middle name. They doctor photographs all the time to hide the ET presence. They've been doing it since they started taking photographs, before we ever went to the moon. I even posted (on another forum that banned me) about the radio transmissions from Neil Armstrong when he almost let the ET secret out in his excitement on the Moon. NASA grew out of the military space program that resulted from secretly absorbing Nazi scientists with Operation Paperclip. It was founded in secrecy and deception, and it has stayed true to its roots ever since.

Neil Armstrong should have said, "That's one small step for man, one giant deception for mankind."

I didn't think of that. It was at the end of this video that I just watched. I wonder when the video will be censored?

The Moon is Artificial and I Can Prove It: Alien Observatory
(duration 25:31)

Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:14 am
Site Admin

Quote:
A man and his wife decided to test the accuracy of 23andMe’s at-home DNA testing kit by sending in a saliva sample collected from their pet lizard. What they found is that the whole thing is a sham. -- source

Everything is a deception. We are deceived by the ruling sociopaths from the moment we are born, because they have already fooled our parents for their entire lives.

Still think the PCR test accurately identifies COVID-19 "cases"? You have been deceived.

Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:30 am
Site Admin

The ruling sociopaths' plan hatched in 1954 for controlling the public accidentally slipped out into the open in 1979. I first read about it in Bill Cooper's book "Behold A Pale Horse" a dozen years ago or so. I'm re-reading the document, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, now. It is more evident than ever that this document is no hoax.

Quote:
DIVERSION SUMMARY

Media: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

Schools: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

Entertainment: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth-grade level.

Work: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals. -- source

They have been doing all of these things to us the whole time I have been alive! I have watched the program expand continuously during my life until the world seems to have gone insane. The success of the COVID-19 scamdemic clearly shows how easily the public is herded into believing a totally fabricated horror story. Control of the money system and the so-called "free press" are key components, and both were accomplished long before I was born.

Conspiracy theory? No, real documented conspiracy.

Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Zach Vorhies, who previously worked for Google, said in an interview with The Epoch Times that the tech titan specifically tailored its news algorithm to harm the former president (Trump).

Vorhies has written a book about his experience working at Google. He said he wanted to “take conspiracy theory and turn it into conspiracy fact” by sharing the practices he saw as a longtime former employee, working on both Google and YouTube projects. -- source

Yes, they use Google to fool you. Google search engine results are "tailored" to give you only the information they want you to see. By controlling the information you see, Google can tailor how you think. That's not conspiracy theory. It's just plain conspiracy.

Tue Aug 24, 2021 1:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
What we are seeing in Afghanistan right now shouldn’t shock you. It only seems that way because our institutions are steeped in systematic dishonesty. It doesn’t require a dissertation to explain what you’re seeing. Just two sentences.

One: For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

Two: What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

I know because I was there. Twice. On special operations task forces. I learned Pashto as a U.S. Marine captain and spoke to everyone I could there: everyday people, elites, allies and yes, even the Taliban.

I've been saying all along that we live in a world of deception. The U.S. government, the mainstream media, and our history books lie to us all the time! Look at Anthony Fauci, the highest paid government employee. He lies to us about COVID-19 at nearly every opportunity! His proclivity for cleverly spinning the truth into deception is a clear indicator of his sociopathic psychology He is a fraud. He is a sociopath. He is lying to us. He is a criminal!

Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:04 am
Site Admin

As Americans, we are brainwashed every day with all manner of lies. Regarding the Moon landings, at least, I feel that I know the truth. That “proof” has been far more fun to discover. For me, the notion that we may have faked the Moon landings has been laid to rest.

Wade Frazier's "proof" doesn't cut it with me. I can't see Neil Armstrong at all in those pixelated photos, much less his bent knees as he prepares to leap, or his landing point. And how is it that NASA can take detailed, in-focus pictures of the lunar surface from satellites for their own internal use, yet they can't take clear photos to show the public using expensive cameras developed exclusively for close-range use on the lunar surface? I took better photos as a child than NASA could accomplish of Neil Armstrong on the moon.

Wade Frazier gets it that "we are brainwashed every day with all manner of lies", yet he cannot apply that wisdom to his own beliefs. He thinks he has found a Neil Armstrong leap that proves the filming is occurring on the moon and not on some elaborate Hollywood-type set back on Earth. Excuse me, Wade? You can tell that from those ridiculous photos? And while I am at it, let me tell you that your ready acceptance of the lies about Hitler and the Nazis and the Holocaust that I read on your website are strong evidence that your own brainwashing is still very much in play.

I would love to contact Wade Frazier and discuss these shortcomings (of his or perhaps of mine), but alas, I have never found a way to do so. That was the promise of the Internet, i.e. direct connection between two individuals placed anywhere on the planet, but that promise is just becoming more brainwashing as surveillance, censorship, and control dominate our on-line experience more and more.

While I admire Wade for the progress he has made uncovering many of the lies we were all indoctrinated with, I find it disappointing that he missed uncovering so many of the most fundamental lies that are necessary to understand the magnitude (and repetitiveness) of the deception we have been subjected to. The Holocaust deception feeds the WW2/Nazi Germany deception which hides the Jewish/sociopath control of our planet which is the source of all the deception we were born into, buy into, and die believing. All the deceptions, whether it be 9/11, the U.S.S. Liberty, Syria, Libya, the Iraq wars, Iran, Vietnam, the Korean war, the Nuremberg trials, the real Allied holocausts of WW2, and on and on — all of these deceptions originate from the ruling sociopaths. If you don't get to the root of the evil, you will never really understand it or the commonality underlying all of these deceptions.

Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky claimed in an "emotional" speech on Thursday night that Russia intentionally launched an attack on the Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant in the city of Energodar with tanks and warned that the entirety of Europe could be destroyed as a result.

"Right now, Russian tanks are firing upon nuclear units," Zelensky said. "These are tanks equipped with thermal imagers. That is, they know where they are shooting, they have been preparing for this!"

He continued: "I appeal to all Ukrainians, to all Europeans. To all people who know the word 'Chernobyl.' Who know how many grief and casualties the explosion at the nuclear power plant caused. It was a global catastrophe. Hundreds of thousands of people struggled with its consequences. Tens of thousands of people were evacuated. Russia wants to do it again. -- source

The ruling sociopaths and their minions fool us primarily by lying while manipulating our emotions, especially our emotions of empathy and fear. The above quote is a classic example.

Absolutely classic.

Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:57 pm
Site Admin

This is more about why they fool us than how they fool us:

Quote:
At what point will Americans begin to care enough to work together and do something? When the nuclear bombs start falling? America is being mass-murdered by our own Federal Government. And the emerging, new globalized economy will let it happen. Unless Americans take back control of their own government, America will soon end. That’s the plan being executed right now. -- source

Organized sociopaths are plotting our demise right now. When will we stop them?

Tue Jul 05, 2022 3:15 am
Site Admin

The Dutch farmers or Canadian truck drivers affected by health mandates and climate measures would hardly be allowed to voice their opinions. Instead, other marginalised groups are used and provided with pre-printed picket signs and led by UN-loyal activists to gain support for and legitimise the agenda. All this while the UN as an organisation was created from the beginning by and even today is supported by the richest and most powerful actors in the world.

The power and control attained by the ruling sociopaths is beyond belief. It is truly frightening, if you can see through the double-speak and deception that is embedded in the well polished story used to manipulate the public into believing it is in their best interests! It is not in the public's best interests! It is, in fact, the exact opposite. It is in the best interests of the ruling sociopaths and at the expense of the general public.

The ruling sociopaths are parasites upon humanity who feed on us. They use deception and manipulation to get us to believe that parasites feeding on us is normal. It is not normal. We cannot enjoy good health and happy lives when we are being consumed by parasites. The parasites must be removed.

Jacob Nordengård at Northern Light Convention Malmo
(duration 53:52)

Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 357 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next