Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Shite is going down 

Post Re: Shite is going down
Dangermouse, I was just eating my din dins when I scrolled down and saw Ryan's ugly mug :sick:

Damn sorry about that.

Here's a better one:

Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Quote:
Wonder what other numbers they've been crunching and for what sinister purpose?

I have been able to catch this type of dialogue often there. Breaking it down to numbers indeed...

Schmucks of the highest order....

Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:57 pm

I could think of some digits they could crunch...

Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:05 pm

Lets put it in another perspective.

The internet connecting humans at this time could be said, a significant point in awareness, in evolution. A Mirror of who we are.
A New global system, in which we all have an equal space in. A chance at world equality with humanity.
To gutter this Present is a Crime to our species.

Ive got an easy job to just click in try to see if I can keep my corner of Cyberspace free from not Mirroring our corrupted Society.
I think its pretty easy and if people are going to use Ideas as Truth, justice and self awareness to promote their stuff in Cyberspace they better mean it or GTFO!

These Assholes running these boards should be abandoned and left as examples of Fraud for proclaiming to Represent Humanity and upholding Virtue.
We just started this system can we keep it in check before the Tyrants control all forms of communication?

You hear the word disengage a lot, especially from Spiritual people. How ridiculous is it to expound that very Philosophy when it redirects from the Heart of the Matter?
Disengage from these sites!

I cannot think of a better endeavor for self awareness...

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Quote:

My self awareness has grown exponentially from watching these boards. It's not actually all from some of the mind blowing articles and discussions that you can find or participate in.

It is the drama.

For me, it exposes how people play others. How people allow themselves to be manipulated. The cognitive dissonance. The delusion. My own included.

It has really opened my eyes.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Quote:

My self awareness has grown exponentially from watching these boards. It's not actually all from some of the mind blowing articles and discussions that you can find or participate in.

It is the drama.

For me, it exposes how people play others. How people allow themselves to be manipulated. The cognitive dissonance. The delusion. My own included.

It has really opened my eyes.

I agree. One can learn a lot just by hanging around alternative media forums. Not the news sites but the forums where all the drama is happening.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 pm

It makes me realise how naive I am too! When you surround yourself with decent honest people when you go out of your bubble and come accross sociopaths/narcissists etc in real life, watching these boards make more sense out of those encounters in real life, for me.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:34 pm
Site Admin

It is the drama.

What we call drama is actually human behavior. There is no better way to understand humans than to observe their behavior.

Other truth-seeking forums attempt to squelch drama, thinking that it interferes in the truth-seeking process. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:59 pm

Yes you're right, Chico. Part of forum conditioning. Interpret all controversy in forums as drama, thus belittling it and giving it a status of a soap.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:01 pm

It's the behavior I find most interesting. And yes the drama. To watch how people react, respond and interact. How they deal with conflict. Sometimes it's best to walk away.
I occasionally do get some good info and try to share what I find so others may see. It's up to them to decide for themselves.
I don't like being manipulated or bullied. There seems to be a lot of that going around.
I observe people in real life too. Interacting is part of my job. Over the years, I've found most to be quite nice. A few are miserable.
The dynamic of these boards presents unknowns sitting behind their keyboards. Anonymously. Many of these discussions would be much different face to face.

Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3