Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Big Brother is watching 
Site Admin

Post Re: Big Brother is watching
truthunter wrote:
That's just it Mag, on here there is no Gardner. :shock:

In nature, things grow pretty well without a gardener, and they do so in a stable and sustainable fashion.

In the 1930s, human farmers turned the grasslands of mid-America into a big "garden". The natural environmental cycle was undermined, and the result was the devastating Dust Bowl.

This combination of human arrogance and ignorance has played out countless times, like when the National Park Service tried to manage Yellowstone by eradicating the wolves, creating another ecological disaster that eventually had to be undone.

Do humans really know what they are doing? Most will say yes, but the answer is clear to me.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:42 am
Site Admin

Strenia wrote:
Cottage Rose was ridiculed and humiliated on 2 forums, thrown "under the bridge" on Atticus1, but to her credit she didn't lay down.

I was a witness to this. I even contacted Cottage Rose privately to get more details of her electronic harassment. I believed her side of the story from the beginning. I knew her from my Avalon days, and she had never been one to exaggerate or lie in my experience.

IceCold is a devious sociopath, and I also knew him from my Avalon days. I had often tangled with IceCold there as he worked tightly with a couple of other trolls to disrupt, ridicule, and intimidate. That he could even become one of the 18 at Atticus1 or be made an administrator of that forum illustrates how sociopaths can quickly rise to the top by deception and manipulation.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:54 am

The 18 were a joke. More like 18 henchmen to protect the King...
Right hand knows not what the left hand is doing. Good Cop, Bad Cop kind of thing.
Same ole bullshit you see in everyday life...
TGIF!!!!

Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:48 am
Quote:
Same ole bullshit you see in everyday life...

Not to single you out here, but one thing I appreciate about Chico and some others is that he/they doesn't use ''garbage talk'' which makes one question intelligence. I would love to see a forum here of respect for intellectual minds that care to climb above the culture.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Bite Me TH! My IQ is 65 so I cant express myself any other way. :lol:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:24 pm
Strenia wrote:
Cottage Rose was ridiculed and humiliated on 2 forums, thrown "under the bridge" on Atticus1, but to her credit she didn't lay down.

I was a witness to this. I even contacted Cottage Rose privately to get more details of her electronic harassment. I believed her side of the story from the beginning. I knew her from my Avalon days, and she had never been one to exaggerate or lie in my experience.

IceCold is a devious sociopath, and I also knew him from my Avalon days. I had often tangled with IceCold there as he worked tightly with a couple of other trolls to disrupt, ridicule, and intimidate. That he could even become one of the 18 at Atticus1 or be made an administrator of that forum illustrates how sociopaths can quickly rise to the top by deception and manipulation.

David is much more than a devious sociopath Chico.

He is a professional with many years of forum experience.

People like Icecold infiltrate forums, with specific agendas. They normally identify the weakest links there. They easily tap the noggin of those weak links. When it's required, the weakest minds seem to do the most damage on threads they wish to destabilize.

Fan the flames and watch the bushfires rage.

Case in point: Banning for Dollars.

What did your original OP seek to discuss? I forget now. The track was deliberately fire-bombed using simple detonation tools of the trade.

A new track must now be built, and potent truths plastered in full view of all interested parties.

I wish you strength and endurance.

Strenia

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:33 am
magamud wrote:
Bite Me TH! My IQ is 65 so I cant express myself any other way. :lol:

Mine is only 48, so what is your excuse? :roll:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 am
Post Fallujah, Fukushima & Secret Nuclear Weapons Exposed
The dystopia of George Orwell's "1984" is here, and Big Brother is watching you!

Let us count the ways. I'll start with this one, since it directly impacts what we do here. Feel free to add other ways we are surveilled, monitored, tracked, and more.

Big Brother is watching, tracking and trolling.

When light pressure does not work, amp it up and try character assassination.

Whatever it takes to destroy the credibility of whistle-blowers, in this case Dr. Chris Busby:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 am
Site Admin

Strenia wrote:
What did your original OP seek to discuss? I forget now. The track was deliberately fire-bombed using simple detonation tools of the trade.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten. The OP of "Banning for dollars" was just setting the stage. The fire-bombing was not exactly unexpected. I didn't suspect it would come from UncleZook, but hey, I can be naive sometimes too. But it worked out better than I could have hoped. That whole thread is priceless, and I thank all that contributed to it.

And it's not over yet. :thumbup:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:06 am
:roll: Who has time to worry about Big Brother when you have folks here that do the same? :crazy:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next