Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Big Brother is watching 

Post Re: Big Brother is watching
We are all trapped in this netherworld. Perhaps we are just doing endless loops of human behavior. Repeating large grand cycles of time and space. Im sure that could be well managed. To what end can deception be used to take advantage of others?

Time travel will be conquered and when it does, is it bound by time?

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:52 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
We are all trapped in this netherworld.

Yes, I'm hearing that from many quarters. Your other questions are good ones, and it won't surprise me if the correct answers turn out to be stranger than the wildest fiction man can imagine.

One thing is for sure -- I personally don't know squat. And there are plenty that know less than I do. Like these two very fine examples of human ingenuity:

This is my species? :face:

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:05 am

Our species has been driven to the underworld. And the longer we are here the more the sociopaths will try to control it and they will use their knowledge of bio ethics to insert tech into us, with empathy being used as the driving force. Well empathy mixed with terror. Very primitive emotional bases, with not a lot of intellect. And thats the trick, move us using our emotions, or the other side, pure intellect. They will never let us get that balance, because we would then move into a singularity of truth and justice.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
And the longer we are here the more the sociopaths will try to control it and they will use their knowledge of bio ethics to insert tech into us, with empathy being used as the driving force. Well empathy mixed with terror.

No, empathy is not the driving force. Deception is. The deception is sociopaths pretending to have empathy and pretending to act in our best interests, when in fact they have no empathy and no intention of acting in our best interests!

And behind the deception is the quest for greater power and control over the masses. And that is driven by the selfish desires of greed and self-indulgence, all in the pursuit of a master/slave dynamic. And all of that springs from a decided lack of empathy.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:11 pm
Site Admin

A good primer on the ways Big Brother watches us can be found here. This is a guide on steps to ensure your privacy online. My first thought on seeing its title (The Ultimate Online Privacy Guide) was "There is no privacy online." The examinations there of how the NSA can and does record everything makes my observation quite astute. But I had already realized the reach of the NSA because of Bitcoin, which the intelligence agencies were hired to produce in the first place by order of the international moneymen who want us to switch to a one-world digital currency. Naturally, they would sell it to the public as a secure crypto-currency that will upset the international moneymen, which is 180 degrees from the truth.

Ya gotta love those ruling sociopaths -- always deceiving us!

Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
While Amazon troubles me the most, all the tech giants are deeply problematic and present a real threat to freedom, privacy and human dignity. Yes, the situation is that serious.

Unbeknownst to many, these companies so dominate how the internet itself works, it’s virtually impossible to get away from them. For example, a Gizmodo journalist recently tried to stop interacting with Amazon for a week and found it was impossible. Essentially, if you want to use the internet at all, you can’t really avoid Amazon. -- source

Yes, Big Brother is watching us, and we can't get away from it.

But note how it is much more subtle and complicated than Orwell's 1984 dystopia. That was rather simple and one-dimensional compared to the fuzzy surveillance we have today. But I have to admit the surveillance is coming into sharper focus all the time. I have Internet bots watching and recording everything I do in this forum, and my posts are carefully omitted from search engine results. The eSet anti-virus suite even actively blocks computer access to this site! It wouldn't surprise me that other products do the same. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:45 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In 2017, San Diego became perhaps the U.S. city most invested in surveillance street lighting, teaming up with General Electric to install cameras, microphones, and sensors in more than 3,000 lampposts. Other locales, as well as federal agencies, have ordered recording equipment for installation in street lamps. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) have purchased such devices, Quartz reports, based on government procurement documents. -- source

When we say Big Brother is watching you, it's not a joke.

The same government that doesn't represent the people also secretly surveils the people. It's not hard to figure out why that is. If you need a hint, recall that our nation's leadership is comprised of a tightly controlled private club of sociopaths.

Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6