Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Big Brother is watching 
Site Admin

Post Re: Big Brother is watching
Sibel Edmonds is one of my heroes. Here she asks the often forgotten question, "How do they know that?"

We know the answer, of course. Big Brother says it is so.

Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

This place wins the award for deception and deceit. Personally I think its so deep that people like Sibel are used to create Dialectic.
And thats the idea to create White vs Black hats and who would have thunk whistleblowers would deepen the Lie.
:ugeek:

If the information was really "real" it would be assassinated, erased and given a cover story. IHMO....

They use supposed deep thinkers to strengthen the Box they keep our consciousness in.

Thu May 17, 2012 10:20 am
Site Admin

As America slowly but steadily morphs into the new Nazi Germany, most Americans, like most Germans in the early 1940s, remain blissfully ignorant of the horror rushing up to devour them. The government steadily sheds its obligations to obey the Constitution (though they still publicly swear the Oath to do so, the hypocrites!) to arrive at the point where official assassination czars hold our lives in the balance. And we still support the system with unbridled patriotic fervor!

Sieg Heil!

Thu May 24, 2012 4:21 pm

Good find Chico!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 am
Site Admin

The translation for the German on the Hitler salute picture is "One People, One Empire, One Asshole." I had to look that last word up and laughed out loud when I found it. I wasn't expecting it (though in retrospect, I should have).

Sun May 27, 2012 5:49 am

The apex of gestapo tactics in WW2 could never even have dreamed of such centralization and information available now.
And also the power to wield it with such justified legitimacy. Where is the memory from Nuremburg?

Sun May 27, 2012 6:50 am
Site Admin

Things are even worse than that. The Nuremberg Trials were just for show, meaning a propaganda circus to distract the masses. All of the useful Nazis were quietly incorporated into the USA and Russia. Their crimes against humanity were completely forgiven by the authorities, who were just as criminal and have proven that over and over ever since. Nazis still run the world, only now we can better label them as sociopaths.

Sun May 27, 2012 5:04 pm

Yes it would appear that any gesture of peace was being used by disguised parasitic sociopaths to further their supposed philanthropic agenda to better the people.
I wonder how much the dead turn over in their graves...

I am of the disposition lately that anyone in a place of authority is suspect and due a thorough questioning....

Mon May 28, 2012 12:51 am

This is scientific technocracy at its finest. They are way ahead of the game. They have your number and process route duly noted. This is no game.
I don’t want to get Renditioned!

They have such a huge advantage, their literally generations ahead and can use, will use and reuse, Social rebellion as fuel to push a new Empire.
This is done by burning the Present like coals.

Mon May 28, 2012 3:34 am

Just to give my POV some more context as I see a trend of people using the concept of Paranoia as a way to not be in Reality.

I see a lot of people accepting that this Empire has been around for centuries if not millennia, with unlimited Militarized resources and if I dare say it, occultic science at their disposal.

Yet these very same people don't think they can be targeted or their information Personalized with the Homeland?

It's how you integrate this very horrid truth in your daily lives that I think is confusing and rightfully so.

Most people disassociate themselves from it at that core personal level. Their happy putting their feet in it but if it hits a little to close at home, they project Paranoia or delusion.
Coincidentally the Homeland does that very same dynamic.

Tue May 29, 2012 11:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next