Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Big Brother is watching 
Site Admin

Post Big Brother is watching
The dystopia of George Orwell's "1984" is here, and Big Brother is watching you!

Let us count the ways. I'll start with this one, since it directly impacts what we do here. Feel free to add other ways we are surveilled, monitored, tracked, and more.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Post Re: Big Brother is watching
The dystopia of George Orwell's "1984" is here, and Big Brother is watching you!

Let us count the ways. I'll start with this one, since it directly impacts what we do here. Feel free to add other ways we are surveilled, monitored, tracked, and more.

Heres one from today:

In France Sarkowsy (who is an American Illuminati apologist) today declared that in order to prevent the future behavoir of such horrendous villians as the shooter (who was allowed by french authorities to commit so much Mayhem, to become such the scapegoat....) internet censorship and site monitering will become mandatory law in France.

So instead of going after this fucker immediately and putting a bullet in his head, they let this guy get cornered and continue to become more and more hated....so when the guy truly is as despicable as can be, the French let him almost escape, and finally put a bullet in him. So now? the public in a frenzy of hate will naturally agree to a little moderation on the net....Bingo, censorship becomes a legitimate response to this conflict.....

Does anyone ask What the net has to do with France's incompitance and the hateful relationship between immigrants and French society? Of course not!!! why have conversation and dialogue when a little censorship can be put into place so the new world order can watch the net.

PS the different minority factions in French society actually had the sense to unite and issue a statement that hate would not divide them. Sarkosy is a war mongering puppet. French has not attacked a sovereign nation in any guise including the UN before this puppet.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:57 pm
Guys, I am seriously wondering about banana man.

Last edited by truthunter on Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:46 pm

"Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you."

Post Edit:

I posted this due to TH's now heavily edited previous post where he accused me of being a "government operative" and that he was going to "check me out" by "making some calls" :crazy:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:39 am

Not long ago on another forum, one of its members was being messed with big-time, similarly to the way Andy was messed with on Nexus.

She was being re-directed to the CIA site upon logging in.

This woman,known as Cottage Rose on Avalon, and Houdini on Atticus1, was also a member of Nexus. She took her case to the alternative media public, in this case, to Project Avalon, via this thread and several You Tube videos.

She was mocked. This woman was the deliberate target of electronic harassment on a forum, so she blew the whistle. Like Andy did. Cottage Rose was ridiculed and humiliated on 2 forums, thrown "under the bridge" on Atticus1, but to her credit she didn't lay down.

She persisted with her case on Atticus1 and was eventually vindicated.

I was quite astonished and embarassed at the way supposedly enlightened people on a "truth" forum treated Cottage Rose at Avalon.

A former member of Nexus and Avalon, an I.T. named David who goes by the screen-man of Icecold, was responsible for this malicious redirect as admin of Atticus1 and the investigation performed by members of Atticus1 proved he was guilty of doing exactly what Cottage Rose claimed.

Icecold was forced to step down in his position as administrator of Atticus1. He is now just a regular member but still exerts a lot authority there.

It's not just Big Brother keeping an eye on dissenters. It's the very forums we join to dissent in which attempt to control us and censor our free speech in any number of insidious ways including this example, and in micro-managed moderation, in the case of Avalon censorship.

Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 am

We police ourselves very well.....
Some problems occur when the intellectual like to keep things complex when its actually simple. This occurs visa versa too...
Good discernment happens when both areas are balanced....

Our ability not to be Unified is then compensated by someone else Unifying you. This would be in proportion to Big Brother. So its pretty bad....

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 am
Quote:
Our ability not to be Unified is then compensated by someone else Unifying you. This would be in proportion to Big Brother. So its pretty bad...

I think some folks have done a very professional job already in a very short amount of time on here in ''ununifying''. We are all fast proving that humanity is unfit to govern anything at all. As in any Garden, there are flowering plants, edible plants and weeds. Which usually take over the Garden? Which one drowns out the rest?

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:41 am

That depends on the Gardner.....

Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:42 am
magamud wrote:
That depends on the Gardner.....

That's just it Mag, on here there is no Gardner. :shock:

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:08 am

He works in mysterious ways....

Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:10 am