Post Re: 9/11
You go TH!
:thumbup:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: 9/11
truthunter wrote:
Quote:
It's a mistake to think that you're the only one, Truthunter.

I am in no ''mess'' other than with those I care about who are in a ''mess''.

I think you misunderstood. I meant it's a mistake to think that you are the only one that realizes that we are in a hell of a mess. I think lots of people realize this.

truthunter wrote:
Quote:
Practically everyone on these forums realizes that we are in a hell of a mess.

How many times will we hit the ''snooze'' button on the alarm clocks going off? And if we don't prepare in the most serious manner, what good does any of the knowledge do us?

People on the forums are not hitting the snooze button. You are selling them short by implying that they are. For the most part, they are just not sure what to do. Which scenario out of an infinite set of scenarios should they prepare for? Most of them feel helpless to do anything anyway, as it's like one drop challenging the ocean. So you say "prepare for the worst". But can any one of us really imagine the worst? And if we do, couldn't we imagine something even worse? And as we continue improving our imagination, doesn't it get so bad that we don't even want to consider living in such a world?

Rather than chastise people for not preparing for the worst, maybe you should suggest simple, effective, and practical things that they can do that might help them prepare for a highly likely scenario (not the worst case scenario).

I'm worried that by focusing on the most extreme scenarios, you only succeed at alienating your audience.

Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:55 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3