Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next
Censorship 
Site Admin

Post Re: Censorship
You can't compete with the Zionist Jews when it comes to censorship.

Quote:
Yad Vashem, the World Holocaust Remembrance Center, has called the thought police shots at Amazon. More than 70 books on the subject of the Jewish holocaust and World War II were suddenly removed from Amazon on March 6 following discussion with the British Board of Deputies and a letter from Robert Rozett, Yad Vashem’s director of libraries, to Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos. In the letter Rozett reportedly offered to help Amazon “curb the spread of hatred”.

The 70+ banned books are published by Germar Rudolf’s company, Castle Hill Publishers, and are still for sale on the Holocaust Handbooks website. Some of the titles are available to download free in a variety of formats. We also have a dozen titles in PDF format that you can download from the Jewish Holocaust resource page on GLARING Hypocrisy. -- source

Germar Rudolf wrote one of the books on the Holocaust Lie (Some Technical and Chemical Considerations about the 'Gas Chambers' of Auschwitz and Birkenau). Do you think those crafty sociopaths growing fat on the Holocaust Lie are getting worried that their house of cards might collapse? They must be afraid of something if they have to pressure Amazon to stop selling 70 different books on the Holocaust. I bet Yad Vashem sells books on the Holocaust, but they will be mostly fiction (though they will swear on their mothers' graves that it's all true!).

Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:08 am
Site Admin

Jon Rappoport wrote:
Zero Hedge: The first round of French elections will be held on April 23rd, prompting Facebook to shut down pro Le Pen accounts, which they deem to be ‘fake’. -- source

Now you can clearly see the purpose of the "fake news" agenda. It's to facilitate and justify censorship! Needless to say, what kind of mind thinks of diabolical schemes like this? The mind of a sociopath. It's deceptive, manipulative, brilliant, has perfect plausible deniability, and most importantly, is fundamentally evil.

This tells me the ruling sociopaths cannot afford to have Marine Le Pen as president of France.

This also tells me that Marine Le Pen is without a doubt the best candidate to be the president of France. "Best" in this case means best for serving the real interests of the French people, and not serving the interests of the ruling sociopaths.

Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:31 am
Site Admin

Got censorship? You do if you use the Internet!

Quote:
The report from Middle East Eye also claimed that Alexa O’Brien, an American journalist who covered the US prosecution of WikiLeaks’ whistleblower Chelsea Manning, reported on Twitter that the infamous videos released by Manning that showed the U.S. military blatantly committing war crimes were removed from YouTube. Her Twitter account is currently set to private.

As The Free Thought Project has reported, alternative geopolitical analyst “Partisan Girl” revealed that YouTube removed her video showing the U.S. airdropping weapons to ISIS in July, claiming it contained “violent of graphic content” that violated the platform’s community guidelines. “It documented US military airdrops falling into ISIS hands,” She wrote. “Truth is graphic content.” -- source

YouTube has been censoring content all along, they just keep it quiet so that it won't become much of an issue. Google censors, Facebook censors, YouTube censors ... I think they just want to condition us to believe that censorship is normal and necessary. Freedom of speech cannot be allowed in a society run by sociopaths. Neither can freedom of thought. Censorship and mind control go hand-in-hand.

Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Google has come under scrutiny by free-speech organisations for shutting down neo-Nazi website, Daily Stormer, seemingly too distracted to notice the tech giant has been waging a censorship campaign against news organisations that publish content which conflicts with the narrative of the Washington establishment, along with Facebook and Twitter on the grounds of ‘fake news’.

“Google is deciding what is an acceptable story, and what is unacceptable, whose views and voices are preferenced, and whose are silenced,” she said. -- source

Once again we see how important it is to the ruling sociopaths maintain the Nazi lie, the Holocauset lie, and the Hitler lie.

Google is going to quietly steer us in the direction they want us to think.

Amazon too did this with their recent censoring of materials exposing the Holocaust lie.

John F. Kennedy told us about this 50 years ago, and they blew his brains out.

Quote:
"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day." -- John F. Kennedy (source)

Now, rather than blow our brains out, they silence us with more sophisticated and clandestine methods.

Quote:
Most notably, Scott Adams, creator of the Dilbert comic, recently fell victim to a shadow-ban by Twitter, allegedly for his views on Trump.

So too was Nicholas Sarwark, chair of the Libertarian National Committee who told Renegade Inc that for weeks his own Twitter username does not show up when he searched for it from other accounts. Likewise his tweets disappeared, and were not visible to those outside of his network.

Meanwhile, those on the right claim their web traffic is also being restricted. -- source

There have been hints that this forum is also a victim of shadow-banning.

I must be doing something right, but many of you will never know about it, because of clandestine censorship and insidious information control.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:19 pm
Site Admin

Censorship is a big deal.

"What difference does it make?"

It changes everything. For the worse. Much worse.

Quote:
YouTube has joined the likes of Facebook and Twitter in saying that it will promote more "authoritative sources in search results" going forward. All of which, once again, begs the question of who gets to determine who is an "authoritative source?"

As the Wall Street Journal points out today, YouTube searches for "Las Vegas Shooting" earlier this week included a video from "End Times News Report" with the title "Proof Las Vegas Shooting Was a FALSE FLAG Attack - Shooter on 4th Floor." The video, created by Jake Morphonios who posts YouTube videos in his spare time, quickly went viral and amassed over 1.1 million views in just 27 hours...but all that changed when YouTube decided to censor Morphonios' content and replace it with mainstream media videos...you know, for your protection. -- source

One of my posts on another forum was censored today. "The Universe has an abundant way of responding" to censorship, according to the administrator that resorted to censoring me. I wonder if that includes the comforting rationalization that "everyone does it"...

Quote:
Not surprisingly, YouTube said that the "tweaks" made to their search engines were designed to promote more "authoritative sources," especially when searches are related to "major news events."

Conclusion, YouTube's 'tweaks' have turned it into nothing more than a mainstream media echo chamber. -- source

There's nothing like being swept under the rug. Morphonio knows. So do I. YouTube breaks the links to important videos that I post all the time. It's no accident. They can see which videos are garnering attention, and if those videos are frowned upon by the "deciders" controlling YouTube, something quietly happens, and the video links end up broken forever.

Big Brother is your friend. War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:36 am
Site Admin

Hard Censorship Hits the Internet

I am aware of books by former insiders that describe the CIA’s alliance with members of the media. When I was a member of the congressional staff, I was warned of the Washington Post’s collaboration with the CIA. And we have the case of Udo Ulfkotte, whose book, “Purchased Journalism,” was a best seller in Germany, but the English translation was yanked from the market. Ulfkotte, an editor with one of Germany’s main newspapers, wrote that he and most European journalists post articles handed to them by the CIA.

The way that the One Percent rules is by controlling the explanations. They do that through official statements endlessly parroted by the presstitutes who have sold their souls.

The censorship has been there all along. It's just growing to the point that it's "in your face". It has been in my face for over a decade, and I've been writing about it for at least that long. It is also present in the online forums. I was unjustifiably censored once again just a couple of days ago, for simply reviewing people's behavior that was already recorded in public! How is that much different from Yahoo removing videos that create suspicion about the accuracy of official narratives?

However, it has been brought to my attention that the video made from inside the hospital, which I provided in a link in my article, of what appears to be crisis actors carrying pretend wounded into the hospital has been taken down by YouTube. Clearly, if there are real wounded carried to the hospital, why at the same time have crisis actors acting the part? It seems obvious to me that the video was taken down, because those being carried are clearly not wounded and are not being handled in a professional way.

When forum administrators feel justified in controlling free speech (and they almost all do), the effectiveness of the brainwashing/mind control system that is ubiquitous in our society becomes obvious. We are clearly programmed to "walk this way" by our masters.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 5:43 pm
Site Admin

Vincent Reynouard, historical revisionist extraordinaire, is censored all the time. His recent video on the North Korea "problem" was removed by YouTube (in France) within 48 hours. I watched it a few days ago, and there was absolutely nothing that could possibly merit being censored, unless a powerful interested party has a Big Lie that must be maintained at all costs.

With his typical clarity and succinct presentation, Vincent explains why he is censored and who pays the price. All he does is present potentially valuable information that can help us decide where the truth lies. The censors remove that information to keep us deaf, dumb, and blind. Who loses? The public.

I wish everyone could benefit from this man's message, but alas, not everyone understands French. That's why his videos are censored in France by YouTube but not in the USA (at least, not yet). YouTube knows a video in French will never gain a significant audience in the USA, especially with no translation. It should be clear that YouTube, like its owner Google, is simply controlled opposition. The game is to herd us sheep where the shepherds desire. They do it by controlling the information we are exposed to. Free press? No, that's another deception. It's all about exercising power and control over the masses using the "tried-and-true" sociopathic techniques of deception and manipulation. Organized sociopaths rule. As long as that is the case, humanity will never be free.

Censure de mes vidéos : message à une jeunesse manipulée
(Censorship of my videos: message to our manipulated youth

Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:57 pm
Site Admin

The majority of online forum members simply do not comprehend the evils of censorship. This is often because their online experience occurred in forums that practice censorship, so it's what they know. Typically, they are in denial that censorship is even occurring, because they believe the rationalizations the forum authorities give for their actions. "We're doing this to keep you safe" is not an unusual explanation.

It's the same BS situation with governments. And because people are born into a system that censors, it's what they know, and all they've ever known.

So it's no accident that most people don't understand why censorship is bad. The truth will set you free, so the system makes sure that it censors the truth so that you will never see it. After all, the system can't have you thinking freely, speaking freely, and acting freely.

Quote:
What does free speech mean? What is hate speech? And what laws currently or should exist in regards to speaking freely?

The answers from Americans prove just how successful the media and politicians have been in making Americans less grounded than a satellite.

The powers that be have successfully confused and obscured any hint of rationality in beliefs. There seems to be little method and all madness. People simply make up their minds emotionally, instead of thinking critically. And that is how those in power like it.

When people behave emotionally, they are more easy to control. A rational belief would be something along the lines of Evelyn Beatrice Hall’s “I do not agree with what you have to say, but I’ll defend to the death your right to say it.”

An irrational belief would be that anything that offends you should not be called free speech.

Those who believe the latter fail to understand that practically anything can be considered offensive to someone. Under those circumstances, politicians could limit any kind of critical speech, claiming it promotes violence, offends, or is hate speech. -- source

I was going to post this over at the Earth Empaths forum, but I've already been censored there for the flimsiest of reasons. Plus I am being threatened with more censorship, and the "wise" authorities there are not inclined to even explore the subject. What insanity! Contributing to an online discussion forum that censors is too often unproductive. Besides seeing my posts removed, I've seen entire threads I developed disappear. I've even seen entire forums disappear after I began to reveal the hidden truths they were censoring! Atticus1, Nexus, and The Quark Forum are examples. The lies and unethical behavior were unbelievable, which thanks to censorship, is one of the ways they were able to con the membership for so long.

Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:47 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This platform was created in response to the wide-spread crackdown on free expression happening on the internet and across modern institutions at large.

Development was started from scratch in early August, so the platform is still very young and improving everyday. -- source

YouTube has become a censoring machine, and enough people have seen the need for alternatives, so PewTube was born. Here's hoping free speech can find a home where censorship is not welcome!

Vincent Reynouard, the inspiring historical revisionist who constantly challenges the Jewish Holocaust propaganda, has been censored far too often on YouTube for nothing more serious that revealing Zionist lies. He is moving to PewTube to avoid censorship by the Jewish power elite. I'm delighted that efforts are being made to abandon YouTube. This forum is riddled with links to Youtube videos that are no longer there. While there can be legitimate reasons for this to happen, far too often legitimate reasons are used as a cover to hide deliberate censorship. Freedom of speech is vital. Liberty and justice for all cannot exist where censorship is the norm.

Down with censorship. Down with deception. Down with YouTube. All hail PewTube!

Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:55 am
Site Admin

YouTube wrote:
Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told ~ Full Documentary

In response to user reports, we have disabled some features, such as comments, sharing, and suggested videos, because this video contains content that may be inappropriate or offensive to some audiences.

When the truth becomes "inappropriate or offensive to some audiences", that's their problem. They can simply choose to NOT watch the video. But you don't censor the video so that those who do NOT find it "inappropriate or offensive" cannot watch it, or share it, or comment on it!

Let's face the truth here -- it is a very tiny minority of Jews that don't want this information to be common knowledge, because then the world will understand the extent of the lies that this same minority has deceived us with. That very tiny minority of Jews has the power and control to hold the whole world hostage to their desires, because they own most of the media, including YouTube, Google, Facebook, and Twitter. This censorship is wrong, it is criminal, and the tiny minority of Jews knows it, but they do it anyway, because the crime they are hiding is 1000 times bigger, so they feel the need to protect themselves. Yes, criminals do this.

By the way, this tiny minority of Jews are sociopaths, and their distinctive psychology (sociopathy) explains why they do what they do. We should really call them sociopaths rather than Jews, but there is a reason why we tend to call them Jews. Sociopaths can successfully hide their psychological condition so that it is not visible. But it is typically impractical for them to hide their common Jewish background and culture, when it is present. So naturally people tend to see these people as Jews rather than as sociopaths.

Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 24  Next