Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next
Censorship 
Site Admin

Post Re: Censorship
Censorship, in your face! UK news organization Sky News interviews a retired British general who backtracks on the prompted question and starts asking the really tough questions. Do you think the controlled media will let that slide? Not on your life! The general is cut off on the air less than 45 seconds into his commentary.

Syrian Chemical Attack SKY NEWS Censorship!!
(duration 1:01)

"Thank you very much indeed," says the pretty blond newscaster, with obvious displeasure.

Note that the posted video was recorded playing on the TV by a viewer, so the sound is faint. A better video with better sound is located at the "cut off" link underlined above.

The subject of the interview is the illegal April 14, 2018 missile attack on Syria by the US in response to another faked chemical attack in Douma.

Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:19 am
Site Admin

Quote:
But social media has developed in such a way that the channels of communication are dominated by corporations – Facebook, Twitter and Google – which can in effect turn off the traffic to a citizen journalism site in a second. The site is not taken down, and the determined person can still navigate directly to it, but the vast bulk of the traffic is cut off. What is more this is done secretly, without your being informed, and in a manner deliberately hard to detect. The ability to simply block the avenues by which people get to see dissenting opinions, is terrifying.

Furthermore neither Facebook nor Twitter contact you when they block traffic to your site to tell you this is happening, let alone tell you why, and let alone give you a chance to counter whatever argument they make. -- source

The censorship is practically invisible. That's how clever and insidious the ruling sociopaths are. Their goal is to censor you in a way that is hardly detectable.

Quote:
There is a widespread and coordinated operation by the major media against any independent sites which document things that the Establishment, the aristocracy, the “Deep State,” or however you call the controlling owners of the corporations that advertise in and own the media, hire their journalists and editors to block from reaching the public. This is a multifaceted but coordinated operation, of censoring-out the key truths, which are those truths that none of the controlling owners want the public to know. This is how they are enabled to use the government so that it serves them, and not the public-at-large. This is, likewise, the source of the obscene inequality of wealth that results, the vast economic inequality that they all benefit from at the public’s expense. Money is power, and they have it. And they use it, against the powerless. Though the controlling owners compete amongst themselves to sell to the public, they all suppress these key truths from reaching the public; because, if they did not, then the ‘wrong’ politicians would get elected to public offices. -- source

Yep. Censorship is all about power and control. Bill Ryan does the same thing in miniature in the Project Avalon forum. Sociopaths can't help but do the same thing, even at the global level. By hook or by crook, they will dominate others. It is always about the pursuit of power and control via deception and manipulation, and that manipulation includes censorship.

Quote:
Wikipedia is an example of this. Wikipedia is edited by the CIA, not only in the sense that anyone (including you) can edit what is on Wikipedia, but also in the sense that Wikipedia itself blocks edits or changes that introduce facts and evidence which disprove some of the allegations that are made in Wikipedia articles, and that Wikipedia doesn’t tell such a person why a revision or addition to the article was rejected and will not be considered by Wikipedia: the secret people who control the articles, and the secret process by which they do it, are secrets, disclosed to no outsiders, but known to the people who control Wikipedia. The perpetrators know what the key truths are, but the public do not, because the media hide the key truths. -- source

I have exposed Wikipedia and Snopes many times in this forum as "controlled opposition" censorship platforms. Controlling information is the key to controlling people.

Wed May 02, 2018 6:41 am
Site Admin

Who controls Donald Trump?

Well, I'm sorry, but you can't know. The web page has been censored. It's gone. See for yourself here (http://thezog.info/who-controls-donald-trump/).

The answer to who controls Donald Trump appears to be rich Jewish people. I am guessing that they don't want non-Jewish people to realize this, and that's why they have used their influence to get the web page scrubbed from the Internet. The web page was also an important link on the Zionist Watch YouTube channel, but it's all in vain now.

The Wayback Machine still has a snapshot of the page as it existed on August 15, 2017 here. It basically lists many of the Jewish people who have a role in "handling" Trump. The list is so long that there is a second web page as well, but it is also censored.

So needless to say, censorship is alive and well. It is thriving, actually. It is a critical part of the omni-present mind control that we are all subjected to without our realizing it.

Sun May 13, 2018 12:04 am
Site Admin

Censorship is primarily the domain of sociopaths, because it helps them maintain power and control over the gullible. That means Israel and its leaders and minions are major sources of censorship. David Icke has seen it first hand and confirms where it is coming from.

Israel's Global Censorship & How Police & Governments Are Helping Them Do It
(duration 1:14:46)

Sun May 13, 2018 4:06 am
Site Admin

Censorship is getting extremely sophisticated and subtle.

I have exposed both Snopes and Wikipedia as "controlled opposition" type psy-ops on numerous occasions in this forum. Here is more evidence that Wikipedia is a controlled mouthpiece of the ruling sociopaths:

Quote:
It is undeniably true, in fact the government has boasted, that both the MOD and GCHQ have “cyber-war” ops aiming to defend the “official” narrative against alternative news media, and that is precisely the purpose of the “Philip Cross” operation on Wikipedia. The extreme regularity of output argues against “Philip Cross” being either a one man or volunteer operation. -- source

Philip Cross is a prolific editor of Wikipedia, so prolific that he is unlikely to be a real person. Instead, Philip Cross is a sockpuppet used to mold the information on Wikipedia to support propaganda operations against the public.

When a so-called public encyclopedia is clandestinely manipulated to support private agendas, we are in the advanced stages of George Orwell's 1984. We end up believing lies as a direct result of clever and insidious mind control.

Wikipedia cannot be trusted as an authoritative source of information. I am a Wikipedia editor myself, and I have encountered this very kind of manipulation used against my own contributions to Wikipedia. Pro-Jewish forces are particularly bold about controlling the narrative to fit their agendas. They are not concerned in the least about truth. Their goal is to influence opinion and belief in a particular direction by removing information that interferes with this goal.

Wikipedia leads to what? Conformity. Programming. Mind control.

Sun May 20, 2018 7:17 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
How many other “Philip Cross”-like accounts are there on Wikipedia? Has the site always functioned as an establishment psyop designed to manipulate public perception of existing power structures, or did that start later? I don’t know. Right now all I know is that an agenda very beneficial to the intelligence agencies, war profiteers, and plutocrats of the western empire is clearly and undeniably being advanced on the site, and its founder is telling us it’s nothing. He is lying. Watch him closely. -- source

From my perspective and experience with Wikipedia, it has always been "an establishment psyop designed to manipulate public perception of existing power structures". I was completely fooled about this early on, thinking that Wikipedia was exactly what it presented itself to be. But Wikipedia was being deceptive to encourage me and others to believe its deception. Now I have seen plenty of evidence, much of which I have documented in this forum, that allows me to see past the deception. Despite presenting a lot of legitimate information, Wikipedia also presents a lot of disinformation, and it omits a lot of critical information needed to separate the legitimate information from the disinformation. In other words, it is a classic propaganda source designed to deceive and manipulate the public.

What classic propaganda looks like -- the Information Pie

Tue May 22, 2018 7:29 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The Jewish Chronicle seems dismayed that the singer-songwriter Alison Chabloz has escaped jail time, at least for the time being. But the message conveyed by Ms. Chabloz’s conviction is devastating for Britain. This kingdom has, in just a short time, become a crude authoritarian state.

For posting so-called ‘grossly offensive songs’ on the internet, Chabloz was sentenced by District Judge John Zani to 20 weeks imprisonment suspended for two years. It seems that now music is deemed a major threat to Britain.

Chabloz was also banned from posting anything on social media for 12 months.

According to the Jewish Chronicle, Judge Zani told Chabloz that :“The right to freedom of speech is fundamental to a fully-functioning democratic society. But the law has clearly established that this right is a qualified right.” -- source

Limited freedom of speech is not freedom of speech. It is simply limited speech.

And who decides if your speech "qualifies" to be protected under freedom of speech laws? With ever-increasing power and control, it is the Jewish cabal that decides via front companies that they own. You know how that is going to work out...

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:45 am
Site Admin

Wikipedia pretends to be an encyclopedia, but it is not. It is an information control system.

Quote:
Wikipedia editors opposed to Earth expansion have deliberately deleted the page from Wikipedia describing the work of the celebrated German scientist Ott Christoph Hilgenberg... one of the founders of the expanding Earth theory.

Perhaps none of us should be too surprised by this deletion. After all, opponents of expansion have already infiltrated Wikipedia to deliberately eradicate a major portion of Earth expansion history. -- source

Wikipedia is controlled by the Jewish sociopathic cabal, just like Hollywood, most publishing houses, and the mainstream media. The Jews have a near monopoly on all information control systems. Coincidence?

Hilgenberg was German. We all know how the Jewish sociopathic cabal feels about Germans, and we also know how Jews discriminate against non-Jews. Others supporting the expanding earth theory were not targeted for censorship, just the German Hilgenberg. Coincidence?

Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:09 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Several Libertarian figures, including the Ron Paul Institute director, have found their Twitter accounts suspended.

Radio host and editorial director of antiwar.com Scott Horton, former State Department employee and author Peter Van Buren, and Dan McAdams, the executive director of the Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity, found their twitter accounts suspended on Monday, according to Antiwar.com.

The suspensions come a day after Alex Jones, and his podcast InfoWars, was kicked out from several popular media platforms, including Facebook, YouTube and Spotify. -- source

Freedom of speech is being systematically dismantled. Now who benefits from such actions?

The ruling sociopaths.

Sociopaths need secrecy. They need to censor any who would expose them. And like all criminals, they do not want their crimes and con-games to become visible to their victims or their followers.

I am reminded of Bill Ryan, the criminal con-artist who still runs the Project Avalon forum. His loyal and deluded followers keep supporting him, oblivious to the censorship on the forum that goes on behind the scenes to help ensure the loyalty and delusions of those very followers — for Bill Ryan's benefit, of course.

With about 80% of the population composed of Followers, it's like taking candy from a baby for the Sociopaths and their Minions.

Bill Ryan, con-artist extraordinaire.
"Don't you think I'm sexy, ladies?"
-- source

Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:45 am
Site Admin

PewTube, the YouTube alternative created because of the rampant censorship at YouTube, is no more. Score another one for the ruling sociopaths!

I had a channel on PewTube with a couple dozens videos that were always being targeted by YouTube for removal. I was about to add another one about the Clintons when I discovered that PewTube had disappeared without a word. Just as people are "renditioned" and disappear off the planet, so now do websites.

The control grid is tightening. Free speech is being destroyed. The tyranny and dystopia of Orwell's 1984 is our future.

PewTube Down
(duration 17:22)

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 24  Next