Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Censorship 
Site Admin

Post Re: Censorship
Quote:
I got my first rude awakening about censorship when I wrote an email to a friend in Germany. I was using Yahoo mail as a backup. For many years I traded occasional emails about classical music and culture with him. This time I typed an email concerning the corona virus and I expressed some doubt about what our ‘authorities’ had been asserting.

I sent the email and a few minutes later it got kicked back to me by Yahoo. They said my mail had been censored for spreading ‘misinformation.’ That’s hard core censorship. It was as if the Post Office had opened my private mail, and returned it as undeliverable because the post master didn’t agree with my opinion. -- source

The entire video site of Bitchute was just shut down by conspiring and coordinated Jewish organizations! If you want to know where the attack on free speech is coming from, it could hardly be more blatant. Look to the Jewish sociopaths. It was a division of the Jewish ADL (Anti-Defamation League) that was given censorship powers by Jewish-owned Google back in January 2019, and censorship has been exploding ever since. Talking frankly about Jewish control is not to be tolerated. It's "dangerous", say the Jews. Besides, it's just conspiracy theory, say the Jews.

BS! It's conspiracy fact, and that's why it's all being censored!

Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:56 am
Site Admin

Quote:
... Facebook ‘fact-checkers’ flagged as ‘false’ an Oxford professor’s report citing a Danish study on the effectiveness of masks against Covid-19.

“[What] has happened to academic freedom and freedom of speech? There is nothing in this article that is ‘false,’” Carl Heneghan, the director of the Center for Evidence-Based Medicine at Oxford University, said on Friday.

He posted a screenshot of Facebook flagging his article for the Spectator magazine as ‘False information’, citing “independent fact-checkers.”

Heneghan was discussing the long-delayed study on the effectiveness of facemasks, conducted in Denmark and finally published this week. One of the few randomized controlled trials on masks, it suggested that masks alone don’t work to stop the spread of Covid-19.

Monitoring 6,024 adult participants for a month, half of them issued with masks and instructions on how to use them, Danish scientists found 1.8 percent of mask-wearers got the virus, compared to 2.1 percent in the control group. -- source

So science shows that high-quality masks are practically ineffective at protecting against COVID-19, and big-tech social media platforms want the science suppressed. Hmm, now why would that be?

Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Cumulus Media, America’s third largest owner of AM and FM radio stations, is threatening to fire show hosts who question the results of the 2020 Presidential Election on air. -- source

Well there it is, in-your-face internal censorship. That is the controlled media showing its true colors. We will pretend to be a free press, when in actuality we will be a controlled press. Nah, forget about pretending. We don't need to do that any more. We'll just tell you what to think.

Any questions? No, of course not. No questioning is allowed anyway.

Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Parler was booted off AWS starting Monday morning, and although its archive of content has been saved, the platform is officially offline, marking the first time a social media network has been nuked by Big Tech. -- source

Wow. I saw a report yesterday on the Internet that Parler, the Twitter alternative being used by the Trump legal team that is fighting the 2020 election fraud (because they were banned from Twitter, like the President himself), was going to be snuffed by Amazon. I didn't quite believe it or have any way to confirm it, so I didn't post about it. And here, now, I see that it actually happened!

I think this is another indication that the crooks behind the election fraud have tremendous power to control the media, and they are using that power to hide their criminality. It's pretty much an admission on their part that they are guilty, guilty, guilty!

Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:31 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Norway Launches Crackdown Against Anti-Semitism, Conspiracy Theories

The newly-announced series of measures includes a close monitoring of the Internet for what is deemed to constitute hate speech and raising awareness among schoolchildren about the dangers of racism and anti-Semitism.

The Jewish cabal of sociopaths is eliminating free speech under the guise of policing the world. This is an insidious and diabolical agenda which is part of the Jewish plan to rule the world and enslave all non-Jews. Yes, the hate and discrimination of Jews towards non-Jews is that intense and developed. You need only look at how the Jews "police" Palestine to see what this plan really looks like.

The entire world is being played like a fiddle by these self-proclaimed Holocaust victims. They are not Holocaust victims. They are Holocaust directors.

Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Google has quietly escalated censorship of its market-dominating search engine, adding a range of new topics where human moderates are allowed to manually penalize websites, suppressing them in search results. -- source

Google is evil. It now controls the information you are allowed to have. This is blatant censorship coming from the world's largest purveyor of information. It doesn't matter if the information is out there on the Internet if you can't find it. If Google won't tell you it is there, then it's effectively been erased.

Google is EVIL.

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:37 am

Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:12 am

Image[

Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:18 am

Sometimes, apparently, it takes purchasing 3 hours of air time on a like-minded streaming cable news network now to get heard these days.
I applaud those who have the wherewithall to do this for the good of all in these days of fake news & censorship.

Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:50 am

Project Veritas versus Twitter...

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next