Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next
Censorship 
Site Admin

Post Re: Censorship
Quote:
When a group of people gets together and conspires to deliberately restrict access to points-of-view, opinions, ideas, personalities and information, then those people are engaged in a struggle to control other’s perception of the world. -- source

This is the connection between censorship and mind control.

Both are methods the ruling sociopaths use to bolster their power and control over the masses. Remember, the pursuit of power and control over others using techniques of deception and manipulation is the very essence of the sociopath's perceived purpose for existing. It is their raison d'etre (literally "their reason for being").

Why is censorship being expanded so conspicuously in today's world? The ruling sociopaths are feeling their control over the masses weaken. They are worried and afraid. They are desperate to regain peak control. We must not let them succeed. Now is the time to push back, to condemn censorship, and to pursue those who condone censorship in the name of "hate crime", "community standards", "racism", and "fake news".

Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:06 pm
Site Admin

Google and Facebook and You Tube, for example, the largest social media corporations, are not “free companies.”

They’ve been in bed with the intelligence community for a long time, and they favor wall to wall surveillance of the population. They favor the “liberal” version of a policed State, where correct opinions are let in the door and incorrect opinions are shut down.

So how do they implement that version of a policed State? Censorship.

Political Censorship by Twitter, Facebook, Google, Youtube & Reddit
(duration 9:20)

Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:48 am
Site Admin

In the beginning of this video, we hear the extent of censorship that has been used against the video's creator (Jan Lamprecht), who like myself, investigates and researches the taboo subjects of Hitler, international Jewry, and black racism towards whites in South Africa, as well as the relationship between those three subjects.

Youtube banned ALL 12 of my channels and stopped me from creating new ones. My videos have been banned in: France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Poland and Israel. I’ve also been banned off Paypal.

The ruling sociopaths obviously want Jan silenced, but he is resisting. I am impressed. Who is Jan Lamprecht?

I am a Boer, whose family moved from South Africa to Rhodesia in 1947. My parents came from the Transvaal (It had been the biggest Boer Republic prior to being crushed by the British Empire). I was born in Rhodesia and grew up there. I moved to South Africa in 1981 after the black racist communist Robert Mugabe came to power in a rigged election at the end of the Rhodesian Bush War. I have lived in South Africa since then and am currently in Johannesburg. I am 54 years old.

In my work career I first joined the South African Navy when I came to South Africa. I was there for 13 months then I got into I.T, where I became a computer programmer. I worked in IT my entire life until I was driven out of my job at the end of 2016.

At the age of 25 I began working for myself for 7 years as a consultant and I had my own clients. However the deteriorating situation in South Africa caused many of my clients to go bankrupt, so I had to return to the corporate world to find employment.

In the bank I worked for in my final years I was also a finalist in a bank-wide competition among 30,000 staff for new ideas. I invented some software the bank had never had. In September 2011, I was a finalist and was invited to the finals which was for employees ONLY (you could not bring your spouse or any family member). It was very hush hush because they handed out a lot of money to the people who won. Even though I was a finalist I did not get a prize. They secretly flew in the American magician David Blane to perform magic at the tables where we sat.

I was always interested in spiritual things, especially prophecy for much of my life, especially End Times types of prophecy. By the early 1990s I became fascinated by the Hollow Earth theory. I researched it and in 1999, I published my own book: “Hollow Planets”. It was my analysis of the history and especially the science around this idea. I appeared on Jeff Rense’s show as well as Art Bell (Coast to Coast AM) several times. I was invited to speak in Amsterdam, Holland at the annual Nexus convention there.

In recent years I have been surprised to find that my work is still being quoted and that some of the science I was questioning the most, like the theory of gravity, has caused other people to do new work on it. I am impressed at what some people have proceeded to do after having read what I wrote. Some time after Hollow Planets an engineer from Lockheed Martin contacted me and invited me to take part in a science brainstorming group. I turned the offer down because I became concerned by the attacks on white farmers in Zimbabwe.

In 2000, the black communist, Robert Mugabe began invading white farms in Zimbabwe and whites were attacked and murdered. I realised the danger to the whites there as well as the whites of South Africa. So I stopped doing Hollow Planets and I wrote a book called: Government by Deception and I started a website called: AfricanCrisis in August 2001. (See: africancrisis.org or africancrisis.co.za). I published Government by Deception at my own cost. I tried to warn the whites of South Africa that the blacks would come after their property, their assets and would ultimately want to drive them out.

Jan is obviously an Independent, and a truth seeker. No wonder he is so heavily censored.

Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:08 pm
Site Admin

You won't find the information documented in this forum on Google. Nothing contained in the Hitler thread, the Holocaust thread, or the Jewish Religion thread will ever show up in any Google search. United People has been shadow banned from the Google search engine.

Almost no one will ever read that this censorship has occurred. That's how effective the censorship is today.

Google is not about finding information. It's about controlling access to information.

Shadow banning is not taken seriously by the mainstream media, but is instead painted as a conspiracy theory to be ridiculed. Most legitimate indications of shadow banning are themselves shadow banned.

Do as we say, not as we do.

Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:33 pm
Site Admin

This business of censorship, especially by the cartel of Jewish sociopaths, is an old business with standard operating procedures designed to control the flow of information. Listen to best-selling author David Irving describe many of the strategies that the Jewish sociopaths employ to censor the truth and enforce their lies. David Irving writes the history of WW2 as he finds it in the original documents issued at the time. This kind of history is often completely at odds with the false history written by the victors. The victors of both WW1 and WW2 were the Jews, and it is the Jews that control the media and the publishing houses. They are violently opposed to people like David Irving, meaning historians who write the truth.

Why should they be opposed to the truth?

Because they are lying.

David Irving - The Biggest Lie
(duration 1:53:51)

Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:53 am
Site Admin

David Icke explains the censorship better than anyone so far.

The Internet Is A Scam - And This Is Why - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast
(duration 50:00)

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:34 am
Site Admin

I was visiting a friend in Denver today, and I wanted to show him a video of a singer posted in the United People forum. So I typed in the URL "united-people.tk" on his computer, and guess what?

Yep. Censored. The whole UP web site. :shock:

His anti-virus program from ESET had blocked access to United People. I wasn't even offered a choice. ESET would not allow access to my site, period, no questions asked. I had to track down a copy of the video on YouTube in order to show it to my friend.

No wonder no one reads the posts on this forum. This forum is too dangerous. It allows free speech, it does not censor, and it searches for truth. This forum is a threat to the ruling sociopaths.

Who knew?

Quote:
The DARPA-created internet remains firmly in the hands of the military-industrial complex and they are using it as a massive brain-washing operation to achieve full-spectrum dominance through a process which involves turning lies into a sort of fuzzy puppy consensus which meets “community standards”. Wikipedia is part of this Illuminati New Age Wiccan witchcraft.

The lies are then vigorously defended by “verified fact-checkers”, who are either intelligence operatives or below average C students who didn’t get enough love from their parents... -- source

The Internet is now being changed into a control mechanism to essentially enslave the public. Quiet, please — sociopaths at work. Protesters will be silenced.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:27 am
Site Admin

My son verified last night that ESET does indeed block access to united-people.tk, as he happens to use the same anti-virus program as my friend in Denver. So it's not some fluke that I couldn't access my web site from my friend's computer. It is policy. I am on the equivalent of the government's "no fly list". My freedom is being restricted, because somebody doesn't like what I've been saying in my forum posts. Sociopaths maybe? The thing they hate the most is being exposed.

-- source

Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:59 pm
Site Admin

At the moment, I have sixteen bots crawling this forum. Real people rarely show up to read this forum, but bots love it.

Why would bots be so interested in this forum? There is no human traffic here, so why are marketing bots so busy here? Google no longer lists posts here in its search results, so why does the GoogleBot still crawl this forum? Interestingly, I've noticed as time goes by that more and more material that I reference in my posts is disappearing from Google search results.

One possible explanation that occurred to me is that Google uses the information here to identify and flag material on the Internet that its controllers want censored.
:shock:
I don't know that this is the case, but it seems likely. They let people like me do all the work finding critical information revealing the extent of the deception being foisted upon us, then they censor that information from search engine results or from the Internet.

The censorship movement is clearly expanding.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:08 pm

Quote:
Post Re: Censorship
At the moment, I have sixteen bots crawling this forum. Real people rarely show up to read this forum, but bots love it.

Why would bots be so interested in this forum? There is no human traffic here, so why are marketing bots so busy here? Google no longer lists posts here in its search results, so why does the GoogleBot still crawl this forum? Interestingly, I've noticed as time goes by that more and more material that I reference in my posts is disappearing from Google search results.

One possible explanation that occurred to me is that Google uses the information here to identify and flag material on the Internet that its controllers want censored.
:shock:
I don't know that this is the case, but it seems likely. They let people like me do all the work finding critical information revealing the extent of the deception being foisted upon us, then they censor that information from search engine results or from the Internet.

The censorship movement is clearly expanding.

I had tons of them, too Chico. Recently, I attempted to, and partially succeeded in, blocking them all. Why let the vultures feed? For what purpose? I have been relieved of all the busy little spys now, except Baidu. Apparently Baidu somehow gets around standard robot rules. I even attempt blocking the individual IP's Baidu uses as they show up. But, it is of no use because in a matter of minutes Baidu is back with a new IP. (I will get rid of it too eventually.) These robots no longer serve their intended purpose. They are nothing more than thieves in the night, or worse. Unless, you have some type of a contract with their parent or their associates, for monetizing? That is the only purpose these of bots serve. Or, probably, some of them are deep state associate spies with AI capabilities to understand and itemize an entire tranche of information.

Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 24  Next