Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next
Censorship 
Site Admin

Post Re: Censorship
I was just having an email exchange with my friend Truthunter that I thought was quite appropriate for this thread on censorship. Take a look:

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Truthunter wrote:
I think FEAR is really our greatest enemy and the elite know it. How do you get even the caring folks to not be afraid to talk?

You and your online "friends" need a safe place to talk.

We can examine the United People forum for a lesson in "safe" (and "friends"). In the beginning, many people felt very safe at UP because there was no censorship. No censorship was the forum platform. People felt they could speak freely, and they were delighted. Then certain information was posted that some people felt should be censored. The forum became divided into two camps -- those that wanted censorship, and those that didn't. A battle ensued, and in the end, I was forced to censor those that insisted on censorship. Can you see the irony in that?

It was a nightmare position for me to be in, I can tell you that.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:18 pm
Site Admin

Public enemy #1, Barack Obama, has renamed censorship to "sanctions". OK, I realize Obama is just a puppet, serving even greater public enemies that are hidden in the shadows, but you have to admit he is unconstitutional in so many ways, including this flagrant violation of the First Amendment and freedom of speech.

Why isn't he impeached? Because the criminals pulling his strings have also infiltrated and taken over all three branches of the government (executive, legislative, and judicial). As a result, government no longer serves the interests of the American public. Not even close.

Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:25 pm

Censorship alibis racism. Racism can exist disguised as Nationalism.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:58 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Censorship alibis racism. Racism can exist disguised as Nationalism.

Very much so. All of my black friends support Obama because he is black! You would think that blacks would be well aware of the dangers of racism. Instead, they are as racist as any group of humans can be. It is so depressing to see. But it too is a deception and manipulation foisted onto them by the masters of psychology, the sociopaths.

Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:52 pm

Quote:
Instead, they are as racist as any group of humans can be

The benefits of using oppression for so long on our species. We are not flexible enough to know this Tyranny cares not what race, creed or color you are.

And like a Tai Chi master uses your own reactionary force against you.

Capture the mind and the ass will follow...

Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:43 pm
Site Admin

The Internet is the last bastion of free speech. You had better believe that the ruling sociopaths are targeting it. Are we risking our freedom by speaking freely on the Internet? I think that day is coming soon unless we act to prevent it.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:28 am

Censorship starts by dismissing people. Calling them names and discrediting them. Condescension and claiming insanity. Coincidentally the political system is like that.

Censorship is inevitable not because Tyranny needs to cover its tracks, but because its in the very fabric of human interaction, unbeknownst....

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Censorship starts by dismissing people. Calling them names and discrediting them. Condescension and claiming insanity. Coincidentally the political system is like that.

I disagree. That is part of freedom of speech.

Quote:
Censorship is inevitable not because Tyranny needs to cover its tracks, but because its in the very fabric of human interaction, unbeknownst....

Lost me there.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:32 am

Freedom is not free.

My point is, that when people label other people this is a form of censorship. Minute but there anyways. So if its in peoples daily habits what makes anyone think you will get rid of it.

Just an observation....

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:41 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
My point is, that when people label other people this is a form of censorship. Minute but there anyways.

I still disagree. People can label me whatever they want, or call me names, or try to discredit me. As long as I and others can speak freely in my defense, there is no censorship.

magamud wrote:
So if its in peoples daily habits what makes anyone think you will get rid of it.

It's an attitude, a philosophy, a natural right that flows directly from empathy and the Golden Rule -- "Do not do to others what you would not have them do to you."

Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next