Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next
Censorship 

Post Re: Censorship
Zook here is one of your problems.

You miss the points of moralism because you are angry. Anger stampedes the individual, therefore missing the points of moralism. Reducing your speed will help you become aware of your surroundings. This points to trauma based MK, shock and awe type stuff. This is why the bankers stampede the public.
Dummkopf! Dramatist! Sadist!

:jest:

Masochist...

Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:20 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Zuckerman never had a grip on Facebook that was greater than was allocated to him by the intelligence agencies.

That's right, as Rappoport indicated, Facebook is an intelligence operation. It has twists and turns and illusions designed to give the desired appearance to the outside observer, including Zuckerman's "loss" of control. Zuckerman is just a patsy. So you are not contradicting Rappoport when you say Facebook is a CIA operation, as if you thought of it first, when he clearly indicates as much in his article.

Quote:
The differences in your perspective and mine are subtle, Chico but important all the same.

The difference is that you claim to have complete comprehension, and then fail to demonstrate it. I make no such claim, and merely point out your bumbling.

Quote:
Type "Criticism of Obama" in the google galloper and see how many mainstream articles come up. For me, 115,000,000 results come up with those keywords.

What the heck is that supposed to prove? Type in "Obama" and you get 732,000,000 results. So?

Quote:
If Obama's approval rating is 52% today ... then what about the 48% that disapprove of him? Are they being stifled?

Are you for real? Obama's approval rating isn't 52%. That's mainstream media propaganda. We don't know what people really think of Obama, because it is being whitewashed. Plus people are being fooled, lied to, manipulated, and mind controlled, so an accurate polling would only indicate the success of the brainwashing.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:27 pm

UncleZook wrote:

ps2: As I already stated, I address Banana Boy - a proven discord dweller - at my leisure and pleasure. He's a child by any standard of intellectual pursuit ... and you can go fcuk yourself if you pose here otherwise, e.g. against the voluminous evidence exposing the sundry games played by the yellow weeble of the clan of Wights, not least, the occasional toxic PM sent in an infantile attempt to stir discord in the membership.

First I would like to thank you for demonstrating for everyone here your present level of intellectual maturity, although I must say I'm a little disappointed in the weak and disingenuous reasons you gave for not wanting to engage me, which without doubt has been one of your smarter moves.

I do hope though that you find a more fulfilling intellectual pursuit in that tiny controlled spectrum of ever diminishing space where you can censor and ban members to your heart's content!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:39 pm
Site Admin

Facebook does the "Avalon", the "Nexus", and the "Universal Spectrum".

And then some.

That same night and wanting to achieve some measure of privacy, Lorie and I decided to take the conversation off of Facebook to the phone. This is where our evening became very weird. Lorie and I were talking about the possibility of discussing these censorship events on my show and our call was immediately terminated (I was on a land line) and we could not re-establish a connection.

And to all of us, we have bigger fish to fry than Facebook. Venting our indignation against such a tool of censorship and oppression is a waste of time. We need to keep directing our attention on the gardeners, not their tools. For it is the gardeners who are trying to erase most of humanity from the planet.

Just so that things are clear, "gardeners" is what I call "sociopaths". If we don't call a spade a spade, we won't be able to fight our way out of a wet paper bag.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:16 am

UncleZook wrote:
Zuckerman never had a grip on Facebook that was greater than was allocated to him by the intelligence agencies.

That's right, as Rappoport indicated, Facebook is an intelligence operation.

No. He has indicated that Facebook has become an intelligence operation. He still abides the narrative of whiz kids finding a diamond in the grass, and then forced to sell low so that others can buy low and sell high. That is a false narrative.

Quote:
It has twists and turns and illusions designed to give the desired appearance to the outside observer, including Zuckerman's "loss" of control. Zuckerman is just a patsy. So you are not contradicting Rappoport when you say Facebook is a CIA operation, as if you thought of it first, when he clearly indicates as much in his article.

The problem with you Chico is that you read what you want to read ... and not what is necessarily written.

Quote:
Quote:
The differences in your perspective and mine are subtle, Chico but important all the same.

The difference is that you claim to have complete comprehension, and then fail to demonstrate it. I make no such claim, and merely point out your bumbling.

Never claimed complete comprehension, Chico ... sufficiency and preponderance are not absolute evidence, but evidence to make a determination with a high degree of confidence. But I understand your tactic of pushing things to the extreme to make a point. A binary thinker often projects his behavior on others. Just like a sociopath often projects his behavior on others. You are both a sociopath and a binary thinker ... and that explains quite a bit.

:jest:

Quote:
Quote:
Type "Criticism of Obama" in the google galloper and see how many mainstream articles come up. For me, 115,000,000 results come up with those keywords.

What the heck is that supposed to prove? Type in "Obama" and you get 732,000,000 results. So?

It shows that dissent against Obama is not being stifled, as you claim ... but is being archived rather prodigiously at Le Goog. Indeed, the power pyramid wants an even mix of Obama supporters and dissenters ... that way, the riff raff gets entrenched in trivial pursuits (e.g. like a stuffed rabbit POTUS hopping beyond the reach of greyhounds around the running track) while the significant operators push levers behind the scenes.

Quote:
Quote:
If Obama's approval rating is 52% today ... then what about the 48% that disapprove of him? Are they being stifled?

Are you for real? Obama's approval rating isn't 52%. That's mainstream media propaganda. We don't know what people really think of Obama, because it is being whitewashed. Plus people are being fooled, lied to, manipulated, and mind controlled, so an accurate polling would only indicate the success of the brainwashing.

The American dumbed-down class is large enough to hold 52% approval numbers.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:20 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
It shows that dissent against Obama is not being stifled, as you claim ... but is being archived rather prodigiously at Le Goog.

It shows no such thing! It doesn't show whether Obama is receiving criticism, or dishing it out (the "of" is ignored by Google). It doesn't show if people are critical of his haircut or his policies, or if Obama is critical of his own children or his perks. It doesn't show squat. If anything, it shows Google, another CIA operation, can find millions of examples where "criticism" and "Obama" show up on some website or webpage. The number of results is just a number being manipulated for purposes of statistical legerdemain by UncleZook. Watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat!

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:31 pm

UncleZook wrote:
It shows that dissent against Obama is not being stifled, as you claim ... but is being archived rather prodigiously at Le Goog.

It shows no such thing!

Even after putting "criticism of Obama" (within quotes), there are still 2,800,000 results. Without quotes, 134,000,000 results.

It shows that the internet is rife with criticism of Obama, contrary to the protestations of surface thinkers, one of whom squawked the following in a prior post:

"What planet are you living on, Zook? Here on Earth, Obama criticism is not plastered all over the Internet. Look at Yahoo News, or Google news, both echoing the mainstream media which treats Obama as a good and respectable man. And the well-controlled mainstream media (TV, newspapers, magazines, and books) is still the major media currently, not the Internet."

You made a half-assed statement ... 134,000,000 results (and here, we can assume a good chunk of those are extremely animus towards the suited stooge-on-a-leash Soetoro) has found the lost half and stapled it back on ... but you seem smitten with partial rump dynamics. So be it.

Quote:
It doesn't show whether Obama is receiving criticism, or dishing it out (the "of" is ignored by Google). It doesn't show if people are critical of his haircut or his policies, or if Obama is critical of his own children or his perks. It doesn't show squat. If anything, it shows Google, another CIA operation, can find millions of examples where "criticism" and "Obama" show up on some website or webpage. The number of results is just a number being manipulated for purposes of statistical legerdemain by UncleZook. Watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat!

TUGPOOT strikes again!

Pax

ps: Obama is half Uncle Tom and half Golda Meir. <------------- there, I just criticized Obama! They're gonna close your site down now, Chico! Well, perhaps not ... after all, you've enlisted in their cause.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:19 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
It shows that the internet is rife with criticism of Obama

If that's what the number of Google "hits" causes you to believe, then you have a very bright future in front of you as a genuine truth-seeker! :giggle:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:38 am
Site Admin

I sent out a message on Facebook about the censoring of all of Jon Rappoport's writings, with two relevant links, and Facebook censored one of them! So I had to get creative and reword my message:

Quote:
Facebook is censoring people that raise real criticisms about Obama. Info here:

Dang, Facebook censored that, too! I'll give you the link in English:

jon rappoport (as one word) dot wordpress dot com

Find his blog for Feb 17, 2013.

And it get worse:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/ ... -facebook/

The real enemy of freedom walks amongst us.

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:54 am

I sent out a message on Facebook about the censoring of all of Jon Rappoport's writings, with two relevant links, and Facebook censored one of them! So I had to get creative and reword my message:

Quote:
Facebook is censoring people that raise real criticisms about Obama. Info here:

Dang, Facebook censored that, too! I'll give you the link in English:

jon rappoport (as one word) dot wordpress dot com

Find his blog for Feb 17, 2013.

And it get worse:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/ ... -facebook/

The real enemy of freedom walks amongst us.

I can't wait to read UncleZook's response to this post Chico!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 24  Next