Reply to topic  [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Censorship 
Site Admin

Post Re: Censorship
Quote:
Because the purpose of this study was to assess the ranking of misinformation, we compared the frequency of vaccine-negative webpages across the different search engines. Table 2 shows that Google is consistently returning less misinformation, although the Italian and Spanish versions of Google, as well as its UK English version, returned more vaccine-negative webpages than the English-US version (Google.com). Other search engines return more vaccine-negative webpages with some, like Mojeek in English and French or Arianna and Virgilio in Italian, more likely to rank higher webpages with misinformation. -- source

This is indicative of how search engines censor COVID-19 vaccine information. Google is said to consistently return less "misinformation" because it filters out results that are "vaccine-negative". In other words, it doesn't include websites in the result list that are critical of the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines.

In other words, it censors in order to emphasize a narrative that is vaccine-positive. Censorship is an important factor in mind-controlling the public.

Quote:
Google, Inc., isn't just the world's biggest purveyor of information; it is also the world's biggest censor.

The company maintains at least nine different blacklists that impact our lives, generally without input or authority from any outside advisory group, industry association or government agency. -- source

Ya, this forum is on at least one of those blacklists. Commercial anti-virus programs that use Google's blacklists block access to this forum. Not because there are viruses here, but because there is lots of information here that the controllers of our world want censored.

Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:49 am
Site Admin

Take a look at the website of the Anti Zionist League, if you can. As I write this, the website exists, though all the text is gibberish, and the links have been removed or sabotaged.

Isn't that bizarre? What you are looking at is Jewish censorship of the Internet. Not the censorship of a Twitter post, or a Wikipedia entry, or a Facebook account, or of Google search results, but of an entire website on the Internet. This is censorship of the Internet, which only 10 years ago would have been considered impossible.

The WayBackMachine Internet Archive will show you that an extensive website existed from 2012 to 2020 in readable English. I didn't have time to determine exactly when the website was destroyed, but it was sometime after October 27, 2020 and before January 13, 2021.

The only group that would have the interest and the power to pull off such an impressive feat of censorship would have been the Jewish Zionist sociopaths, the very people the Anti Zionist League website was regularly exposing.

It's been reported, by both Jews and non-Jews, that the mainstream media (radio, TV, newspapers, magazines), the major book publishers, the major on-line social media groups (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube), the on-line encyclopedia Wikipedia, and the search engine giant Google are all owned and controlled by the Jews.

To all of that, we now have to add that the Internet is also owned and controlled by the Jews.

The Most Dangerous Enemy in The World
(duration 49:08)

Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:17 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Tech giants are shutting us down. You know this. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Adsense, Pinterest permanently banned us. Facebook, Google search et al have shadow-banned, suspended and deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. We will not waver. We will not tire. We will not falter, and we will not fail. Freedom will prevail. -- source

My postings have been there for many years already, so I must be targeting the truth. If I were just spouting nonsense, they wouldn't bother to shadow-ban this entire forum.

We are following in the footsteps of great men. Hitler was there 100 years ago. Check out the first nine minutes of the video below and see if you don't recognize the echoes of the above quote. Just as in 1920s Germany, the Jewish sociopaths dominate and control the government, the media, the education system, the medical system, the banks, the economy, and the people. They bleed the nation like unrelenting parasites. Organized sociopaths are killing us, literally, with their lies and fake vaccines.

When will we rise up like Nazi Germany, throw off the parasites, and return to vigorous health and prosperity?

The Ultimate Red Pill (longer version)
(duration 1:22:35)
Censored almost everywhere. Why?

Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:20 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Facebook has banned former congressman Dr. Ron Paul for 90 days.

Facebook alleges that the Liberty Report host has shared “false information.”

Paul took to Twitter to announce the censorship, saying, “Facebook has restricted my Ron Paul Page for ‘sharing false information.’”

The video that appeared to trigger the censorship was Paul’s interview with the Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla.

“I shared an interview with the Pfizer CEO saying in his OWN WORDS that two shots offers “very limited protection, if any,” Paul wrote on Twitter. “it was HIS OWN WORDS! What say you @Meta? You call that a ‘fact check’?” -- source

They don't even bother to disguise the censorship nowadays. It is blatant, in-your-face, and totally un-American. It is anti-freedom and pro-tyranny. It is, at its core, criminal.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:13 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The coordinated wiping out of existence of RT News continued Tuesday night as DirecTV terminated its contract to show RT America news broadcasts with immediate effect. -- source

Now that the U.S. government has passed laws to allow it to use propaganda on the American people, we also get free censorship of opposing ideas!

Quote:
The European Council announced a decision on Wednesday to ban all broadcasting activities by RT and Sputnik in its jurisdiction. It accused the channels of spreading disinformation to their audiences. -- source

Yes, it's a global script that all western governments are commanded to follow by the ruling sociopaths. They did it with the fake COVID-19 pandemic, they did it with the fake COVID-19 vaccines, and they are doing it with the fake "global" conflict in Ukraine. It's standard operating procedure now. We are not allowed to hear the other sides of the story. Why? Because that would expose the lying sociopaths who are fabricating the story.

Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:57 am
Site Admin

Well, it is confirmed, on-line articles from Russia Today News are being censored. Here is what I get when I click on the link to this news article:

Russia claims it obliterated Ukraine foreign weapons depot Including US Javelin Anti-Tank Missiles

Quote:
403 - Forbidden . That’s an error.

Client does not have access rights to the content so server is rejecting to give proper response. That’s all we know.

If I use a VPN service, the article loads, but if I use my normal IP address, my access to the article is blocked.

Thank goodness I live in America, land of the free and home of the brave. No censorship here, no siree!

Sun Mar 06, 2022 7:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Nina Jankowicz, who advised the government of Ukraine on strategic communications, was recently appointed by Biden to police free speech in the United States (officially, to “challenge and contradict misinformation about homeland security, with a special concentration on Russia and irregular migration.”) -- source

Who would have thought, 50 years ago, that we would see the U.S. government setting up a 1984-style Ministry of Truth?

What the criminal Biden administration has done is unconstitutional.

It's also treason. The penalty for treason is death.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:25 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
President Joe Biden’s new disinformation chief Nina Jankowicz argued online mockery of Vice President Kamala Harris and other women in public life was a threat to national security. -- source

No, it's a threat to criminal security, not national security. Only the criminals that occupy our nation's highest offices, like Joe Biden and Kamala Harris (and their controlling puppet-masters) will see free speech as a threat. Those are the bosses of Nina Jankowicz. Conflict of interest? Absolutely! It's also treason.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:33 pm
Site Admin

Amazon wrote:
We apologize but Amazon has noticed some unusual reviewing activity on this account. As a result, all reviews submitted by this account have been removed and this account will no longer be able to contribute reviews and other content on Amazon.

Here it is many years later, and I am still censored from Amazon! There was never any "unusual reviewing activity" on my account, just honest reviews of books I had read and products I had used. I keep that in mind whenever I read reviews on Amazon. Instead of being able to see all reviews that people take the time to write, I only get to see the ones Amazon wants us to see.

I don't recall ever making Amazon my nanny.

Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:13 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Without warning, Facebook on Wednesday de-platformed (unpublished) the Children’s Health Defense (CHD) account. Simultaneously, Instagram suspended CHD’s Instagram account.

Each of these accounts had hundreds of thousands of followers.

Commenting on the move, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., CHD chairman and chief legal counsel, said:

“Facebook is acting here as a surrogate for the federal government’s crusade to silence all criticism of draconian government policies. Our constitutional framers recognized this peril of government censorship.

“We don’t need the First Amendment to protect popular or government-approved speech. They incorporated the First Amendment specifically to protect free expression of dissenting opinions. They understood that a government that can silence its critics has a license for every atrocity.” -- source

The ruling sociopaths are behind all of these outrageous censorship efforts. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and Children’s Health Defense have been revealing the deception behind the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccines, which the ruling sociopaths do not welcome. In fact, the ruling sociopaths persecute their critics by every conceivable clandestine and underhanded method, as sociopaths always do. This is just another example of such unethical censorship.

Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 234 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next