Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Larry Grathwohl interview about William Ayers,Obama's Mentor 

Post Larry Grathwohl interview about William Ayers,Obama's Mentor
This video shows an interview of Larry Grathwohl who was an FBI agent assigned to investigate the Weather Underground. William Ayers is the founder of the Weather Underground. This man is speaking about William Ayers. It was in William Ayers' livingroom that Barack Obama launched his political career.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:40 pm

Post Re: Larry Grathwohl interview about William Ayers,Obama's Me
From my recollection, Obama would have been around 7 years old when the Weather Underground were in their hay days protesting the Vietnam Nam war.

Bill Ayers was a University Professor at the Univ of Chicago (home of Milton Friedman, hardly a hot bed of commies) specializing in Education.

Obama served on some non profit board with Ayers as they knew of each other from U of C.

His career wasn't started in his living room......there was a fundraiser held there.

This is a Fox news/breitbart type sensationalist wedge issue news item that they use on slow news days.

I no huge fan of Obama ..... I think his presidency is captured by the Zionist money masters.

But this and the birth certificate is more distraction.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:29 pm

Centralized, who is the Weather underground, communist, extreme left wing Democrat, George Soros, agenda 21, occupy wall street Gang?
In this sense this is not Distraction, but trying to Identify the opposing force to the Zionistic agenda. The Zionist Cabal seems easier to trace then this other Cabal.
Both Cabals are intertwined in both US political parties and the council on foreign Relations, CNP, Trilateral etc....

So in a sense what is this Cabals ideological agenda? To destroy boundaries, to attain an homogenized form of co-existence? A forced singularity?

Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Maybe a divide and conquer strategy financed by the same people.

George Soros is a dickhead.

(I'm on iPad which is a pain in the butt to write long posts on....I'm going to put some thought into it and get back to you)

Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:17 pm

Ya no doubt divide and conquer. With the Zionist agenda you can at least get a grasp on it. But what is the Core Idealism of the other opposing force. Not to say that there are not other Hats in the Pile, but im interested in Identifying it. My first impression is an homogenized world thought agenda.
In the lines with the Secular Humanism. They have an Empire all by themselves....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secular_humanism
This also ties into with the Lotus Eaters thread over in Philosophy. Its with attaining a World Religion. Its more nefarious then that but I will just stay with this level.

Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]