Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Understanding the Global Pyramid 
Post Understanding the Global Pyramid
We throw around the term ''sociopaths" as though we were talking about the weather. Unless we understand how the ''pyramid'' is set up, we are just blowing in the wind of ideas. The main question here is...WHO is at the top of the pyramid? Please don't say, ''the sociopaths'', or who you think has the most money. WHO has "motive'' enough to want to do away with the rest? WHO is arrogant enough?

We are conveniently sidetracked into thinking that the Muslims and Jews are the ones to watch out for. All Matrix 101 stuff. WHO is the REAL enemy to watch out for? WHO does the devil even like to do business with?

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Post Re: Understanding the Global Pyramid

Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm
Site Admin

It really doesn't matter who is at the top of the pyramid. If we test everyone for sociopathy / psychopathy and retire those in positions of power that don't pass, and we continue to do that on a regular basis with constantly improving testing procedures, the problem is solved. We don't have to get lost in the minutia of trying to guess who is at the top of the pyramid. Remember, these people are masters of deception. Trying to identify them without an accurate test is an exercise in futility.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:15 am

I think there is a long list of names and addresses of all who belongs at the top. The ones that make these laws, the ones that support these laws, the ones at the top of the corporations, the ones at the top of the judicial system.

A very accurate picture has been drawn. If they are only the ones doing the bidding, then they still will be the ones to take full responsibility for their actions and betrayal of the human beings.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:41 am

Quote:
It really doesn't matter who is at the top of the pyramid.

Well I have the opposite response to this Chic and a contrast of our different styles. Knowing the Top person is essential as this is where all the Lies are coming from, But in order to do this you would have to venture out of your comfort zone of "knowing" which isnt really knowing its that mix of knowing uncertainty with certainty. :jest:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Im pretty certain its Lucifer and im awaiting other evidence to the contrary. If you can get people to believe its lucifer its easier to explain the true Deception and therefor easier to deprogram. Just a thought.....

Not that I wont take Nuremberg 2 or a local Patsie Lynch Mob with US Executive branches. Hell I would take a Gietiner, Paulson lynching too. But there is a flip side to this.
in the end there just heads on the hydras, and worse then that, just the Fat off the Beasts Turds. In that sense they are just redirections and misconceptions.
Im more of a man to go for the Heart........

Last edited by magamud on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Knowing the Top person is essential as this is where all the Lies are coming from

I doubt there is a top person. What we have are many organizations of sociopaths in positions of power and control, IMO. They cooperate in order to maximize the benefits they receive as masters of the world. But I could be wrong.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Quote:
They cooperate in order to maximize the benefits they receive as masters of the world. But I could be wrong.

Ya your right Chic, but even if you changed the whole Economic system, killed all the Psychopaths, it would grow again and probably like your Evolution, a lot better...

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:14 pm

There is a top person, if you believe in a Singularity with Consciousness, Matter, space time etc...Of course this ties into your consciousness which seems Non sensical and extraordinary, to you, but perfectly reasonable to me. This is the gift of simplicity on this level for humans in general. Its the Devil who is making it complicated. This wedge in our true self actualization is an Ancient MK Ultra program at work and at a point yielding its rewards. Its good that your law of knowledge requires you not to dismiss this and in time, I hope to put your laws to the test....

Last edited by magamud on Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:21 pm
Quote:
Im more of a man to go for the Heart........

I hear you about going for the heart. It's what the greatest lovers do and also the greatest assassins do.

The problem we have is that it is not a "situation' that can be "taken out". There is no man that can be killed to change anything. Those who think that anything will be ok, really don't understand all the 'players" on the board. Hell, most still think that "Lucifer" is a religious "symbol". If the Bible is true, that means there is indeed a "Lucifer'' who controls armies of demons which run the course of the sociopaths. Getting rid of the sociopaths would change nothing, and we sure aren't gonna drag demons into court and have them brought to "justice". :lol:
If there are no Elohim who aren't in the least bit stirred by it all and aren't able to make a happy ending of it all, we can consider ourselves...history. :shock:

Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next