Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Are we ready to be convicts in our own country? 
Post Re: Are we ready to be convicts in our own country?
Quote:
Sandy, you are welcome to join us. I've always admired you from afar......you can come here too TH....I sense you have some serious survival skills.

I have done enough homework to know that almost no one has things planned for the worst case. One of the reasons is that they don't think out what the worst case can be...and probably will be. Location is the most important thing. If that is all "wrong" then it doesn't matter what else you have. Protection is another, as it doesn't matter what "provisions" you have if they can be taken from you. Protection also includes being able to disappear within minutes where dogs can't sniff you out or detection devices can't home in on you. You have to know and understand IR technology and others. What about sound pulses? You have to be prepared for those as well. You have to have access to some devices for your own survival. How will you deal with darkness and those in the night?

I appreciate the invite, but I am betting I am far better off where I am.

Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:48 pm

Just remember to duck.

Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 am

Canzirka wrote:
truthunter wrote:
Quote:
Support for each other is an important issue right now and to keep the support alive and well for when the SHTF. We will need each other to stay strong to help those who so wanted to stay asleep and can't handle the rude awakening!! :o

SO SANDY, ARE YOU READY FOR THE SHTF?

I'm working on it with my neighbours. Luckily, most of them are waking up (some faster than others) and we've discussed it at our neighbourhood meetings. We know are in it together. We've worked out the the water situation, protection, food, etc. We are fortunate because our land is perfect for growing food (used to be an apple orchard) and we all have large vegetable gardens.

Hope for the best but expect the worst is all we can do right now, and go local. Talk to you neighbours.

(We have a lot of single seniors here, and we take care of them now, even before the SHTF. Sandy, you are welcome to join us. I've always admired you from afar......you can come here too TH....I sense you have some serious survival skills.)

Dear Canzirka,

Oh you fill my heart with joy and love. I feel so valued just from your post and care which gives my heart much strength and courage. Where are you Canzirka>>>Canada?? Maybe I could come and see what your all about if your not too far away.

Your community sounds wonderful but then if it is full of people like you, no wonder :)

Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2