Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Are we ready to be convicts in our own country? 
Post Are we ready to be convicts in our own country?
Chatting away on forums is fun stuff. We get to share opinions about whatever we like, and get to be 'ourselves". As we are doing just that, the sociopathic machine is almost ready to begin the "threshing" process, which includes covering all exists. Are we ready to be convicts in our own country? Have we even considered the life of a "convict" and what is involved? Have we thought about our children and what they will be left with? Are we ready to defend them against those who are blind to innocence and care only for "results' for their fallen pyramid? Do we have any clue what our survival requires? Are we ready to literally kill for our ideals as those who are ready to kill us for what we believe? :shock:

Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:27 pm

Post Re: Are we ready to be convicts in our own country?
That is what they plan, to have us kill each other. These are old strategies, that they used over and over again throughout history.

This has to be done with arrests and hangings for the guilty by the people for the people.

This will surely come one day. Have hope, have hope.

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:58 pm

We are already in prison, were slaves with benefits....

Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:23 am

You are free to take the shackles off.

Like the Devil in the Tarot pack, the shackles were able to be slipped off their necks.

People just do not understand that they have free will. It has been stolen and you
have to get it back.

Become resolute in your mind - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

The only problem is when is enough enough?

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:03 am

I am not worried about myself, the comment was more to our species, but I do like your enthusiasm LG....

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:33 am
I believe I was born for such a time as this. WHEN DOES THE SHOW BEGIN?

Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:43 am

The threshing has been going on for eons IMO only the people have just thought it was normal and all apart of life. Now that it is getting more intense there are some rumblings going on but not enough yet to start a revolution.

Support for each other is an important issue right now and to keep the support alive and well for when the SHTF. We will need each other to stay strong to help those who so wanted to stay asleep and can't handle the rude awakening!! :o

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:43 am
Quote:
Support for each other is an important issue right now and to keep the support alive and well for when the SHTF. We will need each other to stay strong to help those who so wanted to stay asleep and can't handle the rude awakening!! :o

SO SANDY, ARE YOU READY FOR THE SHTF?

Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:51 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:

Well probably not like you are Truthunter :oops:

However I'm sure my situation and dynamics are quite different than yours. Being a single female senior on her own who moved from a large city to an isolated rural district was a big enough change for this old lady :lol:

Learning what rural life is all about has been interested for sure but I'm learning the ropes, have preparation plans implemented and underway. Do not plan to arm myself or create a public awareness about what I'm doing but present a friendly, helpful nature as always to all I encounter. If I pay the price for this then so be it...........as life is just a ride anyway as Bill Hicks would say :lol:

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:15 am

truthunter wrote:
Quote:

I'm working on it with my neighbours. Luckily, most of them are waking up (some faster than others) and we've discussed it at our neighbourhood meetings. We know are in it together. We've worked out the the water situation, protection, food, etc. We are fortunate because our land is perfect for growing food (used to be an apple orchard) and we all have large vegetable gardens.

Hope for the best but expect the worst is all we can do right now, and go local. Talk to you neighbours.

(We have a lot of single seniors here, and we take care of them now, even before the SHTF. Sandy, you are welcome to join us. I've always admired you from afar......you can come here too TH....I sense you have some serious survival skills.)

Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next