Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Massive Chemtrail Attack in Annapolis Baltimore 

Post Massive Chemtrail Attack in Annapolis Baltimore
As I was leaving the VA from a medical appointment I looked up to discover this crap… I am a former military pilot folks with over 6000 hours – and this A’INT RIGHT….Another example of the daily Chemtrail Attack that takes place over DELMARVA – the Delaware, Maryland, Virginia skies on a daily basis. This is deliberate attacks – and TREASON the people responsible WILL PAY. Mark my words – if you are behind this NWO poisoning program you will pay here on earth in into eternity… do the right thing and blow the whistle. This has to stop.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:49 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Massive Chemtrail Attack in Annapolis Baltimore
At the heart of all these vile programs is secrecy. The policy of secrecy is literally killing us. That is what has to stop if we expect these programs to stop.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Same type of spraying here in NC USA. Its amazing to think of the coordination possible to pull this world wide chemtrail spraying and another reason as to why I think A.I. is more prevalent. I would also conclude that the upper levels of the Pyramid might not be human as we know it. And like the capstone of the Dollar bill from another dimension all together.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:35 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I would also conclude that the upper levels of the Pyramid might not be human as we know it. And like the capstone of the Dollar bill from another dimension all together.

That thought has crossed my mind more than once.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Well this Vague, hard to conceptualize, hard to get your head around scenario of another Dimension controlling us, is fueling Many Narratives of Diagnosing our existence. A few examples could be the current White Vs. Dark hat scenario. This scenario is mixed in with Morals, due to, why would good, not interfere with Evil here. This is where the GFL is containing people. Then you have lesser levels of this, with like Disclosure and Dr. Greer's network. Camelot, Avalon Nexus, etc.. Its interesting that the Ben Fulford thing has not died. I dont get in the menusha of it because I think its used to legitimize and destroy credibility and yes all at the same time. But its life cycle tells me something of the Puppet Master.
Another scenario is how big is the Black Projects? With Drug money, our own 20th century Mafia could be argued as Contrived and in Actuality a CIA ALciaDA front to support WHAT? An A.I. Driven probability think tank to give the Exclusive, knowledge on how to control us. Did they HIDE and conceal Tesla Tech for a reason? Sure no doubt, Free Energy, but My Research tells me that Tesla Tech would have Indeed discovered on how we Know ourselves is the Key to Space Time Control. Does it get Sci Fi from here, you betcha. And you know what you have been given all the Narratives through your Art in movies, literature and song to understand it. So get digging! I put value on Art because its coming from our unconscious, A random Snap shot of us, beyond ourselves. Its Authentic, and a more sure way of understanding the Reality of the situation. This gets into interpreting, The Narratives of our waking Dreams in Myth.

How could have good people been fooled to do such Evil? Well first Evil has set up the perfect self preserving system I have ever seen. And that is the Compartmentalization! The Bricks in the Pyramid. Not only is our world the perfect representation of this, as with the Macro, so the Micro and Indeed our own very minds are the Projections of these systems. This gets into our psychology of Defensive systems, Projection, Seeing what you only want to see, then matter with consciousness dynamics and then back to tesla, black projects etc.....This is why Integrity Is so Important! Hell setting up this entire Militarized Big Brother A.I. Machine could have been out of a contingency.....

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:21 pm
Site Admin

The possibilities are endless, but rather than commit to one of them, I think we need to keep our minds open and learn to be more comfortable with uncertainty. We don't have enough truthful information to commit to any one possibility at this time. We must be patient and observe, analyze, question, debate, and refrain from dismissing possibilities and people.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:49 pm

Quote:
be more comfortable with uncertainty.

Its a mix of the 2, certainty with uncertainty. Your certain to be uncertain. I would consider myself in a Race of sorts. I have a certain amount of time to go around the Track. What happens between then is Uncertain. I am certain that I will get to the other side. I am still uncertain how you perceive this Uncertainty but I am certain that it has good value. :jest:

Yes I get your point now, be comfortable with uncertainty. I agree and with further introspection its how I guide my life...
And it is comfortable....

Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Care to entertain any of the possibilities by the way....

Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:00 pm
Site Admin

It's like "Moderation in all things, including moderation."

"Uncertainty in all things, including uncertainty."

Being uncertain about uncertainty in some things can be construed as being somewhat certain about some things.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:42 pm

So be moderate in your speculation, knowing that you are uncertain and certain in some. With being misconstrued as a possibility with moderate explaining to support certainty rather then uncertainty.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next