Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
The story of Maryanne Godboldo and her fight 

Post The story of Maryanne Godboldo and her fight
The story of Maryanne Godboldo and her fight against the Therapeutic State

UN ...... FRICKIN??????????BELIEVABLE........

This is the home of the free.

CCHR.org

The Citizens Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) is a nonprofit mental health watchdog, responsible for helping to enact more than 150 laws protecting individuals from abusive or coercive practices. CCHR has long fought to restore basic inalienable human rights to the field of mental health, including, but not limited to, full informed consent regarding the medical legitimacy of psychiatric diagnosis, the risks of psychiatric treatments, the right to all available medical alternatives and the right to refuse any treatment considered harmful.

CCHR was co-founded in 1969 by Professor of Psychiatry Emeritus Dr. Thomas Szasz at a time when patients were being warehoused in institutions and stripped of all constitutional, civil and human rights.

CCHR functions solely as a mental health watchdog, working alongside many medical professionals including doctors, scientists, nurses and those few psychiatrists who have taken a stance against the biological/drug model of “disease” that is continually promoted by the psychiatric/pharmaceutical industry as a way to sell drugs. It is a nonpolitical, nonreligious, nonprofit organization dedicated solely to eradicating mental health abuse and enacting patient and consumer protections. CCHR’s Board of Advisers, called Commissioners, include doctors, scientists, psychologists, lawyers, legislators, educators, business professionals, artists and civil and human rights representatives.

People frequently ask if CCHR is of the opinion that no one should ever take psychiatric drugs, but this website is not dedicated to opinion. It is dedicated to providing information that a multibillion dollar psycho/pharmaceutical industry does not want people to see or to know. The real question therefore is this: Do people have a right to have all the information about (A) the known risks of the drugs and/or treatment from unbiased, nonconflicted medical review, (B) the medical validity of the diagnosis for which drugs are being prescribed, (C) all nondrug options (essentially informed consent) and (D) the right to refuse any treatment they consider harmful.

CCHR has worked for more than forty years for full informed consent in the field of mental health, and the right to all the information regarding psychiatric diagnoses and treatment, not just the information coming from those with a vested interest in keeping the public in the dark.

It is in this spirit that we present you with videos, blogs, news, medical experts and information designed to arm you with facts.

As a nonprofit organization, it is through public donations that we are able to continue our educational campaigns.

Learn more here ....http://www.cchr.org/

Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:09 am

Post Re: The story of Maryanne Godboldo and her fight
Wow!

Great video L&G, watching it makes me feel grateful for being able to live in a small country who's population is only 350,000 with a government that has little say in my everyday life.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:51 pm

This is a big issue and the truth is being played by both sides. So in that vein, it appears this organization is funded by the Scientologist.
In other related games. There is a big Non Profit Organization called NAMI which is supposed to be doing sort of the same thing and it is Funded By big Pharma. Bottom line is keeping us in a Dialectic incrementally moving to their Synthesis and we are preoccupied with fighting each other.
Quote:
The Citizens Commission on Human Rights is that force.

Inspired by visionary humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard—who identified the abuse inherent in psychiatry’s acts when he said, “There must not be any influential group dedicated to Man’s degradation,” —CCHR today is the preeminent international psychiatric watchdog.

http://www.cchr.org/cchr-reports/citizen-commission-on-human-rights/introduction.html

6 Insane Conspiracies Hiding Behind Non-Profit Groups
http://www.cracked.com/article_18879_6-insane-conspiracies-hiding-behind-non-profit-groups.html

Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:33 pm

magamud wrote:
This is a big issue and the truth is being played by both sides. So in that vein, it appears this organization is funded by the Scientologist.

Good catch magamud,

the CCHR certainly have a very "slick" operation, although this shouldn't take creditability away from Maryanne Godboldo and the fact that the authority's used paramilitary police personnel and an armored vehicle to illegally take her child from her.

Last edited by andywight on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:28 pm

On one side their diagnosing every hooah, prescribing drugs and enforcing a police state. Psychiatrist are the Clerics of old, the mediums to Scientific Logic. On the other hand, Psychiatry is not even identifying True Schizophrenia and giving the resources to help these people live as normal as possible. So in other words there using their resources to build the infrastructure of Re education camps and avoiding the area where the problem really lies. The Satanic Think tank polarizes issues to redirect people from the truth. It builds Non profit foundations years in advance to be used as Talking Points for sociology processing? And in the Meantime its poisoning us from every angle possible and continuing ITS Forward advance for control with no end in sight. I mean god damn, thats some sophisticated shit, ruthless and mucho complex. It supports my theory that we are run by A.I. already...

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:53 pm

magamud wrote:
It supports my theory that we are run by A.I. already...

Interesting point,

not wanting to stray to far from topic here but would you be willing to start a separate thread on "A.I." and discuss this theory with us?

I found this banana man smiley today and am sure you will appreciate it! Image

Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Thanks.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:02 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Inspired by visionary humanitarian L. Ron Hubbard—who identified the abuse inherent in psychiatry’s acts when he said, “There must not be any influential group dedicated to Man’s degradation,” —CCHR today is the preeminent international psychiatric watchdog.

If that quote had come from the Devil himself, he would have my support.

That is the problem of our world in a nutshell. There are numerous dedicated groups of enormous power that pursue their own self-interests resulting in the general degradation of the human condition.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:28 pm

If that quote had come from the Devil himself, he would have my support.

Chico,

as this forum has been dedicated to member moderation I believe it's my duty and necessary for me to remind you that self advertising is frowned upon here! and that any support/deals done with the Devil for the sale of your soul or any part there of, should be done in private. :lol:

Last edited by andywight on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:45 pm
Site Admin

:wave:

Just testing to make sure self-moderation is indeed functional......

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]