Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Ending war 
Post Re: Ending war
There is peace in my house, so there's the exception to peace being found only on the other side of war. This war is being orchestrated by evil men, also known as sociopaths. It can be stopped, if only good men will cease doing nothing.

Peace is great stuff Chico. I love it too. :) I am thankful for every day of peace that we get.

The question of the day is: How can the evil be put away? Parasites have to be killed or they will be right back. What can we do?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm
Site Admin

truthunter wrote:
How can the evil be put away? Parasites have to be killed or they will be right back. What can we do?

Yes, that is the big question.

The expedient solution to parasites is indeed to kill them, but it is not the only solution. They can be identified, removed, isolated, and used for constructive purposes. For instance, consider how maggots are used to clean wounds, or leeches to reattach an ear.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:48 pm
Quote:
For instance, consider how maggots are used to clean wounds

I don't think I like the idea of Obama's mouth on my wounds. :roll:

Chico, we don't have 100 years to round them all up. They are PLANNING to drop the "net" within the next year! If we don't think so, we are underestimating them. :o

Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 pm
Site Admin

Support our troops?

I suspect we are going to be hearing this propaganda slogan again soon.

Here's another con we've been tricked to believe in -- that the fine officers of our fine military will do the right thing.

Dream on.

Quote:
There is a belief out there that the Generals in America are the good guys and the politicians and civilians are the bad guys. But that's not true. Generally speaking, Generals are not heroes. They are servile yes men. So don't expect the Generals to intervene, stop a new false flag attack in America or the Persian Gulf, and save America from financial destruction.

If the Generals at the Pentagon did not want world war three, then they would've exposed the Israel Lobby, the criminal international banksters, and the neocon traitors by now.

But that has not happened because the Generals tell themselves that it is easier to take out Iran with nukes than destroy the Israel Lobby, the neocon fascists, and their financial masters. This is not true, of course, but cowards need to make excuses to save their own manhood. So they're going along for the ride without making a fuss.

Generals of all countries are not honourable patriots, but cold-blooded murderers and serpents. They only know murder and deceit. Don't expect these apes of warfare to suddenly see the light and evolve. Generals sacrifice millions of lives to achieve the most evil political ends. They waste souls the way you and I waste toilet paper. The rank and file literally mean shit to them. In WWI, generals from Germany, France, and England sacrificed soldiers like they were making them in factories. In the Iran-Iraq War, Iranian generals used young soldiers like junkyard toys.

Generals are paid to kill and lie in the name of empire, not defend the homeland and guard the innocent from the wicked. Top Generals from all countries, no matter if it is America, Iran, Israel, England, China, or Pakistan, are power-hungry thugs who don't deserve any love or loyalty. Only the soulless scum go up the hierarchy of evil and destruction in the military in any system of government.

The military is "a living monument to tyranny," said the German poet Heinrich von Kleist. The only good soldier is a soldier who has been kicked out of the military. But who wants to be kicked out of an institution after licking all the right boots, doing all the right things, and saying all the right words? Generals expect to be rewarded for their service to evil.

So if you think Generals and the high-ranking men in uniform are misunderstood angels who will save America and the world from destruction, dream on. They're complicit in 9/11 and in the murder of Pat Tillman along with thousands of other patriotic soldiers. Why would they sacrifice their lives and their careers by going after the neocon murderers and Israeli terrorists this late in the game? Out of love for country? Come on, let's not be naive.

The Generals will not step in the way of a false flag attack and stop an Iran War because they don't have the balls to do it. They can blow up entire cities and massacre innocent civilians, but they can't stand up to the demonic power of the totalitarian state.

If you're praying for angels to save this world, the last place you'll find them is in the military, which is Satan's home turf.

http://disquietreservations.blogspot.co ... -want.html

Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:03 pm
Quote:
Here's another con we've been tricked to believe in -- that the fine officers of our fine military will do the right thing.

Chico, we both know military think well and know they do what they are told. You are not "allowed" to do your own thinking and Generals get to be Generals by following orders to get there. Plus, after so many battles and so much killing, what is 1,000,000 more dead bodies?

I have nothing against the military, but that they are a vessel of the controllers. If the controllers would come to the front door and pull their "stuff", they would be put where they belong. But, they will send the soldiers to do their dirty work, and I don't care to shoot soldiers. :? This is how the "devil" within them works and why I believe we are up against an enemy that is overwhelming. There better be Elohim who know what they are doing, cause we don't.

Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2