Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
THe Clinton Chronicles 

Post THe Clinton Chronicles
Most here have seen this but we must not forget.

Now, some insiders speak out about Clinton -

How Bill Clinton betrayed us: allies speak out on Lewinsky affair

A close-knit band of friends and colleagues around Bill Clinton at the time of the Monica Lewinsky affair will speak publicly for the first time of their disbelief and sense of betrayal this month in a much-anticipated four-hour documentary about the former US president.

The two-part biography, which premieres in Britain and America on 20 February , chronicles Clinton's struggle with his unruly libido from the beginning of a political career he was determined would take him to the White House. His loyal adviser, the pollster Dick Morris, will tell of the moment Clinton rang him just before evidence of his affair with Lewinsky was about to be made public.

TO READ MORE -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/fe ... sky-affair

If you have not seen this video, please do so.

The Clinton Chronicles (full movie)

Admin note: Original link broken, alternate copy here.
Admin note: Alternate link broken, another copy here. (March 1, 2017)

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:01 am
Site Admin

Post Re: THe Clinton Chronicles
The depravity and dysfunction is so startling that it is hard to believe, but we are talking about a husband and wife team of hard-core sociopaths when we look at Bill and Hillary Clinton. The information documented in this article is jaw-dropping.

Quote:
Years later I asked a longtime high level Republican operative “How long have you known that Chelsea was the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?” He said since 1992. Then I asked “Why didn’t you use it in the 1992 presidential campaign?” His answer: “Because I was not running the 1992 campaign.” I then asked “Would you say that most high level Republican and Democratic political operatives know that Chelsea is the biological daughter of Webb Hubbell?”

This long time GOP operative said: “Yes.”

Quote:
Of all the things Bill has done in his life, the selling of HIV and Hepatitis C laced blood of Arkansas prison inmates to Canadians has to be near the top of the list. Over 20,000 Canadians were infected with Hepatitis C and a thousand more were infected with HIV, thanks to deadly tainted Arkansas prison blood. Prisoners sold their blood for $7 in scrip/ pint of blood; The state of Arkansas and Bill’s political friends marked it up and sold it for $50/pint of blood to blood brokers.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:37 am
Site Admin

While we are at it, Magamud also posted relevant information on the hyper-deviant Clintons here and here.

CIA whistle-blower Chip Tatum also crossed paths with Bill Clinton, who personally thanked Chip on the tarmac for delivering "valuable medical supplies" from the jungles of Nicaragua to Mena airport in Arkansas where Bill Clinton was governor.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:57 am

Jeff Rense & Larry Nichols - The Truth About Hillary & 2016

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4NdtLrBEIM

Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:49 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Larry Nichols, former 10 year accomplice to the Clintons, can now add hit-man to his list of dirty deeds.

"They sent me overseas to kill people for them and told me it was for the good of the Country. So when they asked me to do it for them in the States it felt no different. The real truth is, I did it for the money and I didn't give a shit about the women I beat and the men I murdered. The Clintons are bad people and I did bad things for them. I had to live with that all of these years and now I just don't care anymore who knows it." -- source

The truth is leaking out. It is still being deliberately ignored by the mainstream media. Why is that? Because the people who control the Clintons also control the media.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:50 am

Quote:
The truth is leaking out.

I agree. I get the sense that whilstleblowing is growing. 1/3 of the US is on food stamps and perhaps 1/2 of the population believes in the bibles "end times". Or as Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., states, "I believe in Jesus."

Prophecy vs the atheist scientist is going to be a war...

And you think the bill of rights is something to fight for? Wait until you see Religion defend itself for credibility and freedom to practice.

And the atheist will claim "I see nothing."

In the meantime, Hilary or Jeb Bush will be our new president for 2016.

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:00 pm
Site Admin

We got the first black president of the United States with Barry Soetoro. Most of us know him by his alias, Barack Obama. His presidency was a complete disaster for the citizens of the nation, but just what the ruling sociopaths ordered. Will we get the first woman president with Hillary Clinton? Her presidency will be a complete disaster for the citizens of the nation, but just what the ruling sociopaths ordered. After a woman president, look for a migrant worker from Indonesia who was born in Kenya. Oh wait, that was Barry Soetoro, so we've done that already. Maybe they just won't hide it the second time around. Instead, they will rub it in our faces, and shame us for how stupid we were to fall for it the first time around.

Quote:
The worst of it is that Hillary as a politician has been effectively sold to many women as some great feminist liberal when in practice she could hardly be more completely the opposite. As Willey has discovered, Bill Clinton is not just an inveterate philanderer, but he is a serial abuser of women, and Hillary is his primary enabler. -- source

Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:11 am
Site Admin

Sociopath in action: Hillary Clinton

Check this out -- Hillary Clinton avoids the question.

Quote:
Clinton struggles with both questions, [unable] to fabricate a single accomplishment or to mention a failure.

Don't you just love her? "The next president of the United States, Hillary Clinton!"

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:54 pm

:lol: That was a good belly laugh. Thanks for that. It's so incredible...

Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:20 am

Whoa check this out. It's called Faith voters 4 Hillary. It's frightening stuff, beware at your own risk.

Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next