Reply to topic  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
THe Clinton Chronicles 
Site Admin

Post Re: THe Clinton Chronicles
No doubt this video will disappear in the near future. Hillary Clinton is not about to change her sociopathic ways. Erasing unfavorable reviews, especially those that are truthful, is par for the course with any sociopath. Erasing the traces of your crimes is also par for the course with any criminal. Hillary does both.

Bill and Hillary Clinton tried to ban this video twice from youtube viewers
(duration 25:58)

3/29/2017: Yep, video banned again on YouTube. Alternate copies here ( 1 2 3 4 ).

8/13/2018: 3 of the 4 links above have also been censored from YouTube! Only #4 is working as of today. That shows you the influence of the Clinton criminal cabal and the degree of censorship that is being ramped up on the Internet.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:46 am
Site Admin

WikiLeaks is the primary source of hidden information about the infamous sociopath and criminal Hillary Clinton. Julian Assange lays it out clearly for anyone that believes anything coming out of Hillary's mouth.

Secret World of US Election: Julian Assange talks to John Pilger (FULL INTERVIEW)

Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:15 pm
Site Admin

The government corruption is beyond belief. Hillary Clinton's back is protected by the FBI, the very agency that should be bringing her to justice for her criminal misdeeds. So the FBI is "fake news", a complete joke, and a bogus operation.

NYPD Spills Weiner Laptop Info - Clinton Cooked!
(duration 17:06)

August 13, 2018: Yep, video censored, as expected. Another copy found here.

Only I doubt Clinton is cooked. She has been playing this crooked game for so long that she will probably end up just like George H. W. Bush -- never having been brought to justice. She's been on the edge of indictment for decades, and has always danced.

Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Who says that crime doesn’t pay? Judging from the Clinton story, which we all know about -- the trail of bodies; the vaginas with cigars up there; Hillary eating more pussy than anyone Bill knows of, including himself; all of it -- crime pays just fine. And those sociopaths are still paid for speaking to audiences. They are put up on stages and presented as appropriate material for the office of president of the United States of America. What does that say about America? I will let you think about that for yourself. -- source

As I have been saying for years now, sociopaths run the United States, just as they run all major nations, which means they essentially run the entire world. Even if we eliminated the Clintons, the sociopaths would still dominate the U.S. government. Trump is a sociopath, as is Obama, and Biden, and Bush, and Cheney, and right on down the line of U.S. history. This will never change unless we start screening all politicians for sociopathy. Evil will always run the planet unless we start identifying and disqualifying sociopaths.

Do you want to see a world of liberty and justice for all? A world of equal opportunity? A world where good flourishes and evil doesn't? Then you had better start demanding that sociopaths be disqualified from all positions of power and control over others, because otherwise you and your descendants will never see such a world.

N E V E R.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
After laying low for 18 months, aside from Hillary once again insulting half of America and slip-sliding down a flight of stairs hours later, the former first family will be making a bona-fide attempt to rise from the ashes and jumpstart the Clinton Foundation ATM - despite the FBI launching a new investigation into the organization in January. -- source

Criminals In Action. Zombie sociopaths. Morally empty necromancers. Scum of the Earth.

Here's how one commenter put it:

NoDebt wrote:
They're like the Terminator- no matter how many times you put them down their eyes just open and they're back up trying to kill you again.

I think it's time we put the whole family in a giant hydraulic press in the middle of some dark, creepy factory and hit the green button.

Please. Fry these A-holes.

Wed May 02, 2018 6:17 am
Site Admin

Sociopath Alert! Check out these two fascinating articles:

Quote:
It is hard to accept that a recent President of the United States is in fact a sociopath, with the same basic mindset as all those infamous serial killers. But Clinton is, and unmistakably so. -- source #1

Quote:
With Hillary, there's no one big revelation that reveals her character. It's just the constant drumbeat of lies, hypocrisy, greed, entitlement, anger, secretiveness, and shamelessness that make her what she is. -- source #2

Bill and Hillary Clinton! Yes, I've written about those two sociopaths for a long time, and now I see I'm not the only one that has them pegged! That's good to know that my observations have been independently confirmed.

If you search that website for "sociopath alert", you will find a collection of articles examining famous sociopaths, including Steve Jobs of Apple! I haven't been much of an observer of Steve Jobs over time ( 1 2 ) like I have been for the Clintons, so I didn't suspect Steve Jobs was a sociopath. His 2005 Stanford commencement speech is one of my favorites, and I just listened to it again to see if I could catch any red flags suggesting he might be a sociopath. Nope, I didn't catch any. His speech was literally charming.

Hmm, so much of the public who viewed Bill and Hillary Clinton from afar also found them charming, but it was all a polished act and elaborate deception. I wonder if it's the same for Steve Jobs...

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Do you, even for a second, think any of the rules, regulations, statutes or laws they (the ruling elite) propose are even going to be applied to them? Do you see the DOJ ever indicting some liberal Dem or some pliable submissivecon for “campaign finance violations?” We know the answer to that because Hillary is wandering around the woods, with a goblet of screw-top Chardonnay glass in her withered paw, free as a bird. -- source

Everyone knows the system is rigged. Or they should know. But the fact is that the majority of people don't know. The Followers don't know. That's around 80% of the population. So everyone does not know the system is rigged.

Everyone knows Hillary Clinton is a criminal. Or they should know. But the fact is that the majority of people don't know. The Followers don't know. That's around 80% of the population. So everyone does not know Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

And it's that way with just about everything. Most people don't know. The unaware are unaware that they are unaware.

Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal
(duration 19:46)

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:02 pm
Site Admin

On an Australian Broadcasting Corporation programme, Four Corners, in 2017, Clinton was interviewed by Sarah Ferguson, who began: “No one could fail to be moved by the pain on your face at [the moment of Donald Trump’s inauguration] … Do you remember how visceral it was for you?”

Having established Clinton’s visceral suffering, the fawning Ferguson described “Russia’s role” and the “damage done personally to you” by Julian Assange.

Clinton replied, “He [Assange] is very clearly a tool of Russian intelligence. And he has done their bidding.”

Ferguson said to Clinton, “Lots of people, including in Australia, think that Assange is a martyr of free speech and freedom of information. How would you describe him?”

Again, Clinton was allowed to defame Assange – a “nihilist” in the service of “dictators” – while Ferguson assured her interviewee she was “the icon of your generation”.

There was no mention of a leaked document, revealed by WikiLeaks, called Libya Tick Tock, prepared for Hillary Clinton, which described her as the central figure driving the destruction of the Libyan state in 2011. This resulted in 40,000 deaths, the arrival of ISIS in North Africa and the European refugee and migrant crisis.

It would be difficult to find a more vile woman than Hillary Clinton. She lies about everything, though she does so with subtlety and cunning. And why wouldn't she — like her husband Bill, she's a sociopath! Sociopaths are the best con-artists on the planet. Hillary has no shame about condemning Assange with her lies. After all, Assange exposed some of the truth about Hillary, and that makes him a mortal enemy of the Clintons. Assange must be defeated at any price, from Hillary's perspective. So is it OK to bear false witness against him? Hell yes, Hillary would say! She doesn't give a damn about the 10 Commandments, or any other principle of justice. She's a criminal and a devil. That's just the way sociopaths are.

Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:10 am
Site Admin

Well, I see so many videos in this thread get censored. Surprise, surprise! Here is another one that was censored, but is still accessible via The Wayback Machine. It's the list of people who died mysteriously due to their association with Bill or Hillary Clinton. This one is typical, a "suicide" with a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

Quote:
15 – Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death. -- source

The Clinton bodyguards have the greatest risk of death, because they see a lot of what goes on behind closed doors.

Quote:
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE ALSO DEAD
35 – Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 – Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 – Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 – Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 – Major General William Robertson
40 – Col. William Densberger
41 – Col. Robert Kelly
42 – Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 – Steve Willis
44 – Robert Williams
45 – Conway LeBleu
46 – Todd McKeehan
-- source

Protect a Clinton, end up murdered. That probably wasn't presented as a perk during the employment interview.

Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7