Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Open apology to Adam Kokesh 
Site Admin

Post Re: Open apology to Adam Kokesh
andywight wrote:
Adam's girlfriend has just released this video proving that I am completely wrong about him and that he is in fact the real deal

That's not proof, but it is weak evidence. His girlfriend still believes in him and is willing to publicly show it. There is, of course, plenty of potential bias involved here that may be influencing her behavior, but she hasn't turned on him, which could easily happen if he was not genuine.

andywight wrote:
and has more importantly relayed to the world that "merch" is still available and that his business will go on in his absence.

I assume "merch" must be merchandise? So it's also a business, and money is working its magic with the potential to ruin everything. Money is pervasive in this sociopathic game board that we were born into, so the miracle would be if money was not involved. There are very few examples of this in the world, United People being one of them, and its success has been very limited, if I may be so generous.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2