Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
"Shoot frames not bullets!" 
Author Message

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
So how do you match up his opening quote and his subsequent description of the march?


You can't, which in it's self should raise a red flag!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:11 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
Quote:
You can't, which in it's self should raise a red flag!


You can't? Really. We are allowed to remind the US of the second amendment in a defensive manner. This is not a paradox but a justice in todays times. Its like the twilight zone. The US can militarize all agencies aggressively and use its force without contempt. But heaven forbid the people get passionate on the Second amendment. It's part of the doublethink mind scam perpetrated on our people as far as im concerned. I think its a matter of being an adult with this issue.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:50 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
magamud wrote:
You can't? Really.

No.

magamud wrote:

It's part of the doublethink mind scam perpetrated on our people as far as im concerned.

You mean like how you reminded me to be civil earlier when in fact the only one that's been uncivil so far on these topics has been you?

magamud wrote:
Quote:
I think its a matter of being an adult with this issue.

I agree, but as an adult American it's about time you realised that you're pretty much fucked already, grabbing your gun and marching around playing revolutionary is only going to give AK's Man the perfect opportunity to finally take them away from you!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:47 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
Quote:
uncivil so far on these topics has been you?

I never knew you were so thin skinned Andy. And perhaps that is why you think im uncivil. I find you are condescending, arrogant and dismissive under the guise of civility. Grow up.

Quote:
I agree, but as an adult American it's about time you realised that you're pretty much fucked already, grabbing your gun and marching around playing revolutionary is only going to give AK's Man the perfect opportunity to finally take them away from you!


Giving up is not the answer and not adult behavior. And you dont have any crystal ball. And buying time is just procrastination. I find there is still hope.

And now im sure of it. Andy will bring a case of slander to me to discredit what I say. Well since you cant contribute to liberty because that will just make things worse, since were fucked. I guess I must continue my education on this board exposing frauds.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:53 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
magamud wrote:
I never knew you were so thin skinned Andy. And perhaps that is why you think im uncivil.

I'm not, I just thought it appropriate to point this out in the hope that you would try moderate yourself.

magamud wrote:
I find you are condescending, arrogant and dismissive under the guise of civility. Grow up.

No, I'm quiet comfortable with myself "as-is," unlike you, who clearly demonstrated this with your earlier chest thumping and name calling... that's got to be a personnel record, condescending, arrogant and dismissive all in one sentence!

Image

magamud wrote:
And now im sure of it. Andy will bring a case of slander to me to discredit what I say. Well since you cant contribute to liberty because that will just make things worse, since were fucked. I guess I must continue my education on this board exposing frauds.

Sorry Mags, you lost me here.

Can you clarify?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
Quote:
No, I'm quiet comfortable with myself "as-is," unlike yourself, which is clearly demonstrated by your earlier chest thumping and name calling

Yes its clear you are comfortable with as is. While I contribute my behavior to being alive. I for one thing, think were in a fight here not intellectualizing acquiescence.

And I am to pointing out your character flaws as well so you can self reflect. You just go about it in a very tongue and cheek way. Probably that cultural difference you pointed out.

Quote:
Can you clarify?

Clearly you stated that you dont like AJ or AK because they would create war, because the adult thing to do is not bother the controllers. So I am pointing out your flaw in objectivity to liberty. And since you wont like my position you might start a slander narrative to discredit me. I might get rough and passionate but I wont fall into slander and if i did I would apologize. Now my take on you. I dont necessarily think you understand how you are condescending and lack objectivity so you will sublimate that responsibility by blaming others. Just an observation.

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:49 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 6:06 pm
Posts: 9626
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
andywight wrote:
... grabbing your gun and marching around playing revolutionary is only going to give AK's Man the perfect opportunity to finally take them away from you!

There is that risk, just as not grabbing your gun when you need it is risky, as is giving your guns to authorities when they unlawfully come for them. Everything is being orchestrated to make this a no-win situation, and that is the biggest red flag of them all. We are being set up to lose it all.

Also, beware the "divide and conquer" strategy, where we turn on each other for the smallest of reasons. Stay respectful of dissenting voices. They keep us on our toes.

_________________
It's not that we can't handle the truth. It's that they can't handle us if we know the truth.


Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
magamud wrote:
I for one thing, think were in a fight here not intellectualizing acquiescence.

You're wrong, I don't live in the US, so by definition it really is your fight... and you had the audacity earlier to call me arrogant! May I remind you sir that the United States of America currently has only 4.5 percent of the worlds population, but why would I expect any rational thinking from a populace that has a "World Series" and doesn't invite any other country's to attend!

magamud wrote:

Clearly you stated that you dont like AJ or AK because they would create war, because the adult thing to do is not bother the controllers

It's not just a case of simply liking or not liking them Mags, it would be more accurate to say that I am very suspicious about their true motives.

"They would create a war", did I say that? I hardly think a few men with small arms going up against the full might of the US government as a "War", and again, where did I say not to "bother the controllers"?

magamud wrote:

So I am pointing out your flaw in objectivity to liberty.

Thanks, I will endeavor to work on that flaw at my first possible opportunity, but in the mean time I'm just going to have to tough it out here, living as I do without income tax, property tax and very little government interference in my life. In fact, where the hell is my government, they need to come and fix the damm roads on this Island!

magamud wrote:

Now my take on you. I dont necessarily think you understand how you are condescending and lack objectivity so you will sublimate that responsibility by blaming others. Just an observation.

Interesting observation, can you expand on this?

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Last edited by andywight on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.



Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:40 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:33 pm
Posts: 4156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
Quote:
You're wrong, I don't live in the US

Ah yes we are separated by Nationalism? Comon dude this is a global problem.

Quote:
"They would create a war", did I say that? I hardly think a few men with small arms going up against the full might of the US government as a "War", and again, where did I say not to "bother the controllers"?


Code:
Quote: Andy
I agree, but as an adult American it's about time you realised that you're pretty much fucked already, grabbing your gun and marching around playing revolutionary is only going to give AK's Man the perfect opportunity to finally take them away from you!


Quote:
Interesting observation, can you expand on this?

Its called redirection, blame game, sublimation, defensive systems, denial. Tons of info online.

Ill lay off you Andy. Sorry you got shitty roads. Our roads and infrastructure in the US is completely falling apart. Maybe we could just get our military out of other countries and bring that money back home.

Have a beer on me mate...

_________________
Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.


Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:54 am
Profile

Joined: Wed May 04, 2011 5:40 pm
Posts: 2156
Reply with quote
Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
magamud wrote:
Comon dude this is a global problem.

Eventually maybe, but for now its mainly a problem for the privileged population of the developed west, most of the world's populace are, unfortunately, more worried about where their next meal is coming from!

andywight wrote:
I agree, but as an adult American it's about time you realised that you're pretty much fucked already, grabbing your gun and marching around playing revolutionary is only going to give AK's Man the perfect opportunity to finally take them away from you!

Comon Mags, I hardly think this can be construed as not wanting to "bother the controllers".

magamud wrote:

Its called redirection, blame game, sublimation, defensive systems, denial. Tons of info online.

Ill lay off you Andy. Sorry you got shitty roads. Our roads and infrastructure in the US is completely falling apart. Maybe we could just get our military out of other countries and bring that money back home.

Have a beer on me mate...

I was really hoping that you were going to expand on you're observations, oh well, maybe another time.

No need to "Lay off" me Mags, I think bringing each other to task is a healthy exorcise here on these forums, least we slide down that slippery road to intellectual acquiescence!

_________________
Think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!


Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:16 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.