Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
"Shoot frames not bullets!" 

Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
lol, maybe you could take the time and point those points out Andy and I will gladly respond. Thats reciprocation, not just posting info without any outline. Get over yourself.

So I shall explain defending yourself? Explain the meanings of liberty? Freedom? Again?

Quote:
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

—Luke 22:36,

So I guess it will be my fault that martial law will be in place? Open war on our species? Not thats some irony.

Quote:
I see you neglected to comment on any of the points made in the videos I posted, so I guess it's a safe bet to presume that you didn't watch any of them, so lets not talk about "balanced discussion" until you do!

What still confuses me is how your Christian beliefs fit into all of this, didn't we established earlier that you "know exactly what your getting into", which includes preparing yourself, family and friends for an extended period of fighting and Killing, doesn't the Christian Bible say "Thou shall not kill"?

We are already under war, its the delusion of our species not to recognize the full weight of this, that allows evil to slowly kill us.

Quote:
Do not think that I came to bring peace on Earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it.
(Matthew 10:34–39)

Last edited by magamud on Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 pm

magamud wrote:
lol, maybe you could take the time and point those points out Andy and I will gladly respond. Thats reciprocation, not just posting info without any outline. Get over yourself.

So I shall explain defending yourself? Explain the meanings of liberty? Freedom?

Quote:
He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one.”

—Luke 22:36,

Off topic a tad here, but wouldn't it be correct to say that the biblical "10 commandments" are essentially the constitution of the Christianity?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:56 pm

The Constitution of Christianity is in knowing what the Son of the Creator is. Everything flows from there. Again this is about standing up for yourself. Defending ones person and emulating truth. This manifests in towing the narrow line of Civil Disobedience which is carrying a sword by your side and walking proud in truth.

And im not sure what you think is off topic.

Let me save you some time Andy. You are trying to point out the inconsistencies of thou shall not kill with defending yourself in Christian terms. You should know by now that Religion is full of paradoxes :lol:

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 pm

magamud wrote:

And im not sure what you think is off topic.

Off topic because this was originally started as a platform to document video evidence of the injustices perpetrated by the sociopathic ruling elite.

magamud wrote:

You should know by now that Religion is full of paradoxes :lol:

Or "cherry picked" from to suit one's purposes!

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:24 pm

Quote:
Off topic because this was originally started as a platform to document video evidence of the injustices perpetrated by the sociopathic ruling elite.

Wherever there is injustice good men will speak out.

Quote:
Or "cherry picked" from to suit one's purposes!

No, just telling the truth.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:27 pm

magamud wrote:
lol, maybe you could take the time and point those points out Andy and I will gladly respond.

Do see any significance in Adam Kokesh's Father being an ex banker/arms manufacturer and his connections to Middle Eastern dictatorships?

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:44 pm

No doubt we might be recycling the Bolshevik revolution and our leaders and Culture controlled opposition. Will this position ever change? I think not. And who will meet up to the conspiracy scrutiny of our general masses? I think no one. And do things get better or worse as time passes? We fall more and more into their grips.

So let it be, that we follow the Spirit and words of Liberty and know, that they may take our lives, but never our freedom.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:52 pm
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Which only shows that you clearly didn't follow the links or watch the videos I've posted here where Mr Kokesh states: "This is an armed revolt against the American government. Make no mistake about it." and that you are forming conclusions based on incomplete, hand picked information.

I mostly agree. I am indeed working with incomplete information (as are we all), but I am not forming unshakeable and certain conclusions, only temporary and uncertain ones. I just watched the video clip of Kokesh on the Alex Jones show that you posted. Yes, your Kokesh quote is accurate, but the meaning that I draw from the context that follows from Kokesh is not what I would understand upon hearing that quote as a stand-alone announcement. In fact, I am rather startled at how easily meaning can be misconstrued. He could have said any of the following and potentially be truthful:

• This is an armed revolt against the American government.
  • This is a peaceful revolt against the American government.
  • This is an armed protest against the American government.
  • This is a show of disagreement and ideological conflict with the American government.
  • This is a peaceful demonstration by armed, law-abiding people against the American government.
  • This is an obvious act of exercising our First and Second Amendment rights.
  • This is an orchestrated event to satisfy an agenda.
  • This is a sophisticated con-game to deceive and manipulate the American people.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:52 am

In fact, I am rather startled at how easily meaning can be misconstrued. He could have said any of the following and potentially be truthful:

But he didn't and he ended his statement with "Make no mistake about it" can a message be any clearer than this?

I don't see where your confusion of language/context is here or the point you're trying to make!

magamud wrote:

No doubt we might be recycling the Bolshevik revolution and our leaders and Culture controlled opposition. Will this position ever change? I think not. And who will meet up to the conspiracy scrutiny of our general masses? I think no one. And do things get better or worse as time passes? We fall more and more into their grips.

So let it be, that we follow the Spirit and words of Liberty and know, that they may take our lives, but never our freedom.

Again I'm a little confused by your response, are you saying here that you concede to the possibility that AK's proposed protest was orchestrated by the ruling elite, but "To hell with it let's fight them anyway"?

Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:06 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
I don't see where your confusion of language/context is here or the point you're trying to make!

Allow me to explain. What Kokesh went on to describe in his statement did not match the common understanding of "armed revolt against the American government". So how do you match up his opening quote and his subsequent description of the march? One possibility is that the meaning of his opening quote is not as you or I imagine it. Of course, he could also have said it for publicity purposes, dramatic effect, recruitment purposes, or even more nefarious reasons. Could there be NLP in there as well? Could that particular opening be the verbal equivalent of the handshake induction technique of Milton Erickson? Hey, Obama uses NLP, and we know who he serves.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next