Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
"Shoot frames not bullets!" 
Site Admin

Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
andywight wrote:
No need to "Lay off" me Mags, I think bringing each other to task is a healthy exorcise here on these forums, least we slide down that slippery road to intellectual acquiescence!

I think most UP members would agree with you, Andy. Here at UP, we are all willing to be challenged and criticized, without authorities stepping in to censure or censor. Those forum participants who wish to avoid being taken to task have assembled into "private clubs" like Universal Spectrum where they can be coddled and "protected". There, they can avoid the discomfort of "drama" and bask in "like-mindedness". Dissenting voices are banned to enforce the conformity, and members pat each other on the back in praise of their superiority. It's really quite disgusting, and I'm glad we are not like that.

Did I just encourage conformity and pat us on the back for our superiority? :o

:lol:

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:25 pm

magamud wrote:
lol, maybe you could take the time and point those points out Andy and I will gladly respond.

Are you aware that Adam Kokesh spent the first three years as a US Marine reservist studying psychology at Claremont McKenna College, do see any significance in this?

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 am

Thanks for the info Andy. Do you find more significance in the school or what he studied?
Can you point to any topics you feel AK is contributing to liberty?

Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:55 am

magamud wrote:
Thanks for the info Andy. Do you find more significance in the school or what he studied?

Again I see you've avoided answering my question Mags!

I don't believe the timing of Adam Kokesh joining the military and studying psychology to be unrelated, have you ever heard of the military's planned operations to convey selected information and indicators to audiences to influence their emotions, motives, objective reasoning, and ultimately the behavior of governments, organizations, groups, and individuals, more commonly known as "Psyops" or as the US Marines have now re-named it "military information support operations" Mags?

The switch to MISO was directed for all services by the Defense Department more than a year ago by then-Secretary Robert Gates, he said the term "psyops" was being used negatively, connoting "propaganda, brainwashing, manipulation and deceit," rather than the "truthful information" it was meant to convey.

magamud wrote:
Can you point to any topics you feel AK is contributing to liberty?

Please refer to this post on page #8 of your "Adam Kokesh Agorist Reports" Topic.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:23 pm

Andy,
You keep saying im avoiding your questions and I keep answering your questions. It appears you are avoiding my questions in the meantime.
Im well aware of psyops and counterintelligence Andy thank you.

Im also a little confused as to why the burden of proof is on me to help you understand topic points of liberty.

Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5