Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
"Shoot frames not bullets!" 

Post Re: "Shoot frames not bullets!"
magamud wrote:

Your looking quite foolish andy.

Sorry for the interval folks the power went out, the Island's generator ran out of diesel again. Oh, the joys of living in the third world!

So Mags, where were we?

Possibly, but I guess that's really a matter of opinion and at lease I haven't resorted to slander like youself! :D

magamud wrote:
I know exactly what im getting into.

That's reassuring, and in retrospect I understand your unwillingness to divulge the backup plans to your "armed revolt to remove the federal government" in case one of your rulers happens to be reading this public forum, it might also be prudent not to mention any of this on your Facebook page, just a thought.

magamud wrote:
Whats your point?

If I wasn't trying to stay within the boundary's of civility I might have at this juncture be tempted to say something like "loaded firearms in the hands of emotionally charged crackers is never a good thing", but of course won't, but will say that in these troubling times never has it been more important to think twice before you speak, especially if you intend to say what you think!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Last edited by andywight on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:49 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:06 am

Boy your a real tart lately andy. Oh is that slander? Are you on some political correct sensitivity kick? Thats rhetorical.
I will not cower to what I say in public. If I do that, what chance will the future have? Thats tyranny by the way.
And I always that your signature was to remind people of language and who is its master. Never thought it would be now used to hide your thoughts.

Fascinating....

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:15 am

magamud wrote:
Boy your a real tart lately andy. Oh is that slander? Are you on some political correct sensitivity kick? Thats rhetorical.
I will not cower to what I say in public. If I do that, what chance will the future have? Thats tyranny by the way.
And I always that your signature was to remind people of language and who is its master. Never thought it would be now used to hide your thoughts.

Fascinating....

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:39 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Shooting frames didn't help the man the police murdered. Shooting bullets might have.

This sounds very much like "fighting talk" Chico, I guess the Kokeshie Juice that so many now seem to slurping up is having it's desired effect!

If I had seen eight cops beating a defenseless man to death, who was crying out for help, I wouldn't wait until they had succeeded in killing him and then call 911. Instead I would take my gun, find a hidden location, and shoot out the window of the vehicle next to where the beating is occurring, then hightail it out of there! That should call enough attention to the crime to stop it from continuing.

The idea for the armed march on Washington was not to incite violence. It was to demonstrate how the unalienable right to bear arms has been denied by a treasonous government.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:07 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
So you had no plan if AK's now cancelled "armed revolt to remove the federal government" had turned into a gunfight.

I agree, that possibility should be anticipated and planned for. The idea was to march with loaded weapons but not use them. The marchers were going to allow themselves to be arrested, if necessary. Things could go wrong if police shoot first, so that possibility should be planned for. Perhaps the agreed upon strategy if police start shooting (or anyone else) would be to drop weapons and put hands in the air. But I didn't have the impression the march was an "armed revolt to remove the federal government". That's not how I heard Kokeshe describe it.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:41 am

But I didn't have the impression the march was an "armed revolt to remove the federal government". That's not how I heard Kokeshe describe it.

Which only shows that you clearly didn't follow the links or watch the videos I've posted here where Mr Kokesh states: "This is an armed revolt against the American government. Make no mistake about it." and that you are forming conclusions based on incomplete, hand picked information.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:54 am

This is a good tell of how enslaved we are. The exhibit of an armed march on DC is to breath life into the Constitution. Our founding fathers have perfectly described and predicted what would happen if we lost our Republic and gave us directives in how to gain it back. Im just surprised at the back lash for even thinking this is an option. Again its a barometer sign for me to the depth of our enslavement. Shame....

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:50 am

Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:20 pm

A well balanced discussion indeed. Words mean nothing if you cannot defend them. Ok your turn Andy.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:14 pm

magamud wrote:
A well balanced discussion indeed. Words mean nothing if you cannot defend them. Ok your turn Andy.

I see you neglected to comment on any of the points made in the videos I posted, so I guess it's a safe bet to presume that you didn't watch any of them, so lets not talk about "balanced discussion" until you do!

What still confuses me is how your Christian beliefs fit into all of this, didn't we established earlier that you "know exactly what your getting into", which includes preparing yourself, family and friends for an extended period of fighting and Killing, doesn't the Christian Bible say "Thou shall not kill"?

Last edited by andywight on Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next